It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forensic Video Company Finds Planned Parenthood "Full-Length" Video and Transcripts Altered

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Well baby steps hun. Asking pro-lifers to be ok with the pro-choicers who are willing to get abortions for extreme situations is a tall order considering the mindsets of many pro-life people. It's easier to start out with the pro-choicers who don't abortions as well. At least that's the way I see it.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

With that attitude you may as well get rid of Obamacare, Medicaid, Medicare, disability, public schools, public transportation, libraries, what else?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
When are the mods gonna move all those PP propaganda threads into the Hoax bin?

Please, I hope soon.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

medical research????
they don't like stem cell research, let's start with that..
and since many of the vaccines use stem cells in their production, well, we don't need to fund kids getting their vaccinations...

but well, this isn't a discussion on removing all the funding the gov't is throwing at the healthcare industry is it? just what it throws into women's reproductive health.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: rupertg
When are the mods gonna move all those PP propaganda threads into the Hoax bin?

Please, I hope soon.

propaganda? everything is propaganda.....look up the definition. But if you mean you want to not see something discussed which you think is settled i hope you dont get what you want. As far as im concerned no matter to what degree these videos are manipulated there is more than enough substance in the content to pore over and discuss for years. To say all the videos have been "debunked" is just anti intellectual and blatantly baised of the kind that would burn books.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ratsinacage

Every state that has investigated PP because of these videos has declared PP free from any wrong doing. So what exactly needs to be discussed for years? The witch hunt for PP is over but the investigation for the so called Center for Medical Progress has just began, and that's because they are liars who just may have broken the law. Good luck CMP, you're gonna need it.

go.nationalpartnership.org...

Cummings noted that CMP's "disturbing actions raise questions about whether [CMP] has broken federal or state laws and whether some members of Congress may have been aware of these potentially illegal activities before they were made public earlier this year." The letter also states that CMP appears to have created a fake company to film the videos and that CMP employees falsely posed as sales representatives. Further, the letter notes that while CMP has been asking for charitable donations since 2013 as a biomedicine and bioengineering not-for-profit, it currently holds itself out as an organization of citizen journalists.

According to the Journal, Cummings' letter represents the latest action in a "growing offensive from state and congressional [lawmakers] in their support of Planned Parenthood." CMP is also under investigation for potential violations of the law in Texas and in California. In addition, some members of Congress have asked the Department of Justice to investigate whether CMP violated laws, such as recording without consent (Wall Street Journal, 8/20). Meanwhile, states that have completed investigations into Planned Parenthood have not found any wrongdoing (The Hill, 8/20).

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

well, it might be easier on them if they are kind of forced to at least think about some of the hard choices some people have to make than to well, have those hard choices come home to them and run smack head on into their uncompromising attitude? especially if those attitudes are based on religious beliefs.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
"According to a report compiled by a group Planned Parenthood hired,"
Funny.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ForwardThinker

How's that funny? Who else other than PP would have hired them?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Most *Naturally* Elijah Cummings is going to create as many red herrings as possible !!

He, after all, is one of the main suspects in the Lois Lerner scandal isn't he.

And of course, Elijah Cummings has had his share of IRS "problems" as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I gotta say I have no idea what you're talking about or what it has to do with this topic but fact is CMP did register as a non profit biomedical company, which couldn't be further from the truth because we all know that's not what they. So it's pretty obvious they broke the law, especially if they received charitable donations.

May the book be the thrown at them.
edit on 28-8-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Xuenchen is really trying here lol it's like that part in Zoolander when Hansel is trying to figure out how to turn on a computer.

These people don't want to be informed. They refuse to be convinced and are terrified of changing their viewpoints.

They could come out and say "yeah we fabricated and altered most of that video to make it look bad" and these people would still believe that it's a "Liberal lie"

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I hope the anti-abortion people have learned that using lies and manipulation is no way to reach people. They should use facts to educate people about abortion and/or other options.

They only make themselves look fanatical when they approach it in this way.

Needless to say, I'm not surprised.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The Anti-SLAPP action is a legal response to an arguably legally baseless effort on the part of the plaintiff, the National Abortion Federation, whose objective is allegedly to deny Daleiden his First Amendment free speech rights. Daleiden's whistleblowing videos depict the roles of Planned Parenthood, Stem Express and others in the illegal harvesting and selling of fetal body parts for profit, as well as the violation of laws against partial birth abortion, killing of born alive infants, and altering abortion procedures so as to enhance possibilities for securing "intact fetal cadavers." Following the release of these films, the National Abortion Federation sued Daleiden and his affiliated entities, as well as Operation Rescue head Troy Newman (represented by separate counsel), under the federal Racketeer Influenced & Corrupt Organizations Act known as RICO. This 1970 federal law was designed to combat organized crime. The suit also, as well as under another twelve California state law claims.

www.standardnewswire.com...

RICO??

it just gets better and better..

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

This won't make a bit of difference to the Right Wing that only listens to AM Rush jockeys and Fox.

Their distorted world view is so far removed from reality that the truth has no impact on their ideology and dogma.

The right is so desperate for an agenda and talking points that if it doesn't exist...it can be fabricated.

The **** my old Baptist, Republican mother believes would be funny if it wasn't so sad. At least she says that Trump makes her want to puke.

I hate to say it, but the above statement is pretty accurate from both idealogies. You have the church of the right who will believe anything in the face of facts, countered by the church of the left who will also believe anything in the face of facts.

Its all so much bullsheite that I have returned my membership card for the human race.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

That would be a good start...None of those things are constitutionally legal.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

yes fighting hard for the rights to have weapons they can use to protect the lives of themselves, their families, their possessions, their way of life.....
while fighting hard to prevent women from using a medical procedure to do the same.....

Yes because the VAST majority of abortions are for life threatening situations right? Thats funny because I am pretty sure that statistics will back up the fact that the VAST majority of abortions are for lifestyle choices.
Your barking up the wrong tree with me however because I have paid for a women to have an abortion. It was a lifestyle choice medical had nothing to do with it. Its something I struggle with from time to time thinking about what could have been. I have to imagine that she struggles with it as well. While I do not approve of the tactics that a lot of the anti-abortion people use I disapprove of the attitude and disregard for decency displayed by the liberal pro-abortion industry. Its the complete dehumanization of the fetus. Turning it into nothing more than a mass of cells so that you feel better about what you are doing. If you want to be taken at face value then be honest and have the discussion about what constitutes life.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any human fetal tissue for valuable consideration if the transfer affects interstate commerce.

if the transfer affects interstate commerce.

That little tidbit can mean alot.

But as the FDA and the USDA use that snippet to selectively prosecute sellers of whole milk even if it dont cross state lines. The in state sale affects between state sales as per supreme court. Reasoning in state sales reduced the need for between state sales(big business got cut out ).

Or means no jurisdictions in the matter at all if not across state lines . Which frees PP of legal sanctions at this point.

But its meaning is subjective to the governing agency. I think it depends on the target of a alphabet agency and the alphabet agency and big business lobbyist in play .

It will matter if a governmental agency steps in and decides to prosecute. Which is against political and business will at this point.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

and the last few wars have been to "protect our freedom", to "protect our way of life"
lifestyle choices....
don't see much difference.
is there a middle ground in all this, probably is, but I see just as many "pro-life" people not wanting to venture to it as I do "pro-choice" and weather you like it or not, there are those who have to abort to protect their lives. there are others who are protecting the abilities to physically be able to do what they are required to do for their living family. and there are those who are protecting themselves from hopeless proverty!!!!

as far as the illegally obtained, sliced and diced, edited to convey meanings that were probably never intended by those being interviewed, videos from cmp, well, it's in the courts now in so many directions, I am just sitting back and seeing where it all takes us.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I am a republican
I have no problem with abortion or what happens after.

In most cases the woman that have abortions SHOULD not have children in most cases because the taxpayers will have to foot the bill for the kids.

I will end it right there before getting T&Ced

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join