It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't stand these WIC losers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I can't believe these poor broads keep pumping out babies that taxpayers feed. They get free food too for their fat butts. Just got back from the grocery store and had to wait in line for ten minutes for one loser woman and her ugly kid. I'm guessing each WIC ( Women, Infants, and Children) check buys a different type of food. She used about five or six of them and the poor cashier had to separate her goods for her because she was too fat and lazy and entitled to do it herself. All said and done, she only paid ten dollars for a cart full of food. My toilet paper and 4 tallboys of Budweiser cost more. I guess I should knock up my wife so we can get the bennies too. But we can't afford a baby and are to responsible to look for handouts. Another thing I can't get over is people dumping all the trash from their car onto the parking lot ground. I know it's not really them WIC ladies doing it, but seems to be the same mindset. Finally get home, and my beer ain't cold. Now I've got to wait another ten minutes for my beer to chill in the freezer, and I just want to get my buzz on.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yeah, they should all have abortions instead of leeching off of society.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

I know I am probably generalizing a bit and not all WIC ladies are losers. Just the ones I see in my town.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

No abortions. I am pro-life, not pro leech.

+29 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'd rather Bitch about Big Oil Company Subsidizes and Wall Street Bailouts myself. Some of us are brainwashed to blame the Poor for our problems.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

You are probably right and I am just a little shaky needing my morning beer fix and all

It's just that I can relate to the financially challenged better, so I expect more responsible behavior from them.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have a cousin with three kids.
No job..never had one
No child support. Three deadbeat dads
No interest in ever changing her situation.
I'm sure this is not an uncommon thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

You are right. I live in a town full of the leeches. Wish I could pull their teeth out so they can't suck our blood anymore. By the way, I live in Riverside County, CA. The Inland Empire is full of the entitled mofos. Whether it is White, Black, or Mexican, they all act alike!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I'm in Indiana and my example is just white trash.
Leaches have no color.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
I'd rather Bitch about Big Oil Company Subsidizes and Wall Street Bailouts myself. Some of us are brainwashed to blame the Poor for our problems.

Ain't that right

Needs to be said twice.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

True, it is an undesirable personality trait IMO. What pisses me off is that I paid more for TP and four tallboys of 5% pisswater than she did for a full cart of groceries. And I am talking about stuff that has gotten expensive like milk and eggs. Maybe they should make WIC for 39 cent frozen burritos only.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Well, I do not believe in subsidies of any kind. But hey I also think people in no position to have a child ought to exercise some sort maturity. I've been married for going on nine years, and with this crap hole economy, we have decided now is not the time.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You are probably right and I am just a little shaky needing my morning beer fix and all

I find abuse of the welfare system frustrating, as well. I remember my mother using food stamps as a single parent because my worthless father abandoned us, but I also remember her elation when she was finally able to get off of them.

We could qualify now, but I won't even apply. We get by.

But, dude, if you're having shakes because you need your "morning beer fix," you may have a bigger issue at hand than women on welfare.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Perspective is everything, ain't it?

When I see such people, I feel sad. I think what a miserable, hopeless, life-draining position to be in. I wonder what happened in their life that they would stay in such a position. Do they just not know how to do better? Do they not have enough faith or confidence in themselves to do better? What a sorry hell to be condemned to live day in and day out...

I also wonder why others, in a much better social and financial position, even bother wasting their time, emotion and energy hating on such needy people. I think what a miserable, heartless, life-draining position to be in. I wonder what happened in their life that they would put themselves in such a position? Do they just not know how to be kind and compassionate? Do they have so little faith and confidence in themselves that they must tear down those who are weaker to feel better about themselves? What a sorry hell to condemn one's self to live day in and day out...

Others might be equally critical of those who have to start their day with a couple cold ones...

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
My wife and I where on wic at one time. That was the most embarrassing time of my life.
We worked for the same company, good jobs with insurance.
She was six months pregnant.
We got to work one morning and found two cops at the door turning employees away.
I couldn't even get to my equipment inside.
We lost our insurance because it was a self funded company insurance so it was useless when the doors closed.
She went on Medicaid for the birth and wic after. It was a great help.
Within a year we where off all aid and never looked back.
Unfortunately way to many have no intention of getting off these aid programs.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Well maybe I am making a mountain out of a molehill then. Most of the people in my town using WIC get on my nerves because they have fresh 1-2 years old babies or younger. Maybe if the kid was older I may entertain the thought that something happened in their life and they are down and out. But alas, most of the women I see use them have multiple babies/ toddlers. No joke, even my wife gripes on it. Why the hell should we act responsibly but other losers don't?

And to Boadicea and Incoserv, Have you guys ever worked the construction trade? With everyone I've worked with, we drink some morning beers and got bust our ass on roofs or beams all day in the So Cal heat. I took the day off to make some phone calls, so I drank two Monsters while my was here and I haven't eaten anything yet. Drank 1 and half tallboys so far and still feel shaky, so I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the alcohol. Thank you for the concern though.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

This kind of hurt to read... I was on WIC for one month after my son was born, until I could get my foot in the door of my new career.

I was so embarassed, I didn't even want to sign up but I realized I had to, no one else would hire me after I had lost my job, I tried, but was very visibly pregnant by that point. I cried because I didn't want any of my friends to find out.

I was always the money maker, and my boyfriend usually just did all the house work. Then I was so sick during my pregnancy that I was let go from my job, for missing too many days. (I think that was somehow not right, but I didn't pursue it)

I got my starter career job in february exactly one month after my son was born. If it wasn't for WIC we would have been absolutely screwed.

I guess I'm saying not every mother on WIC is an irresponsible hood rat.

-Alee
edit on 8/27/2015 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Great point! I also believe they can be of great use as a safety net, just not a crutch to walk through life. My wife and I have seen co-workers get nice FAT tax returns because of their children. My wife and I not having children seem to owe money every year no matter what. And we don't claim any dependents. All I see out here 50-80 miles from the coast is women abusing it.

I believe churches should do more outreach programs to help people in dire need. Government only takes and redistributes, as a church should. But I would expect the Holy Spirit in churches to use their money more wisely.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I love the government handout types.

The section 8'ers by me are the only ones that don't work, get free sh*t AND drive a BMW.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Another good post! I am glad that WIC was able to keep you on your feet Alee. My beef is with people that take the free meals for what I see as a greedy entitlement. I don't know how some people can use the system with no conscience. As a safety net I say good, but I believe Christians should step up. In my opion it is the Churches job to make a better world. Government is there to safeguard our liberties. A little backwards now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join