It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restoring Teeth, advice needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Ok So I shall keep this short and sweet.

I want to know if any of you guys have any methods, ideas or whatever that help restore teeth. Whether this is taking more calcium to coconut oil, I want to know you ideas and I want to test them. I am very protective of my teeth shall we say and I have had alot of work done. Which is what made me protective of them.

Any and every idea is appreciated and I shall see if I can test them all and see what the outcome is.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: capragenus

I have started swishing with coconut oil.
Get cold pressed extra virgin and put a teaspoon in your mouth and swish like mouthwash for as long as you can do it.
20 mins is best I do it when getting ready for the day.
My plaque has gone and I think a little less stained.
But I have been blessed with amazing teeth, uber long roots no fillings just a couple of chips in my front two teeth due to newcastle brown bottles.
My baby teeth which I had out were sent to some dental hospital to show people how long the roots can be I was paid 5 english pounds from my dentist

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I have heard of the oil pulling method I tested it myself a few times, but personally don't know if much changed. I have what my dentist calls soft teeth, meaning I'm prone to carries (cavities) which makes my life hell, would you believe I have around 10 fillings

3 Wisdom teeth out and 1 normal. My teeth look fine, just they don't cope well. Horrible I hate it.

Would you suggest oil pulling? (I already have coconut oil, use it for skin and cooking)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I can only go on how I feel after doing it and It makes your teeth feel really really clean I brush normally and use mouthwash after wards and they feel amazing my whole mouth does.
But it is hard to do it for that amount of time and you have to do it for at least 15 mins.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I think I may try it for a while again, see how it goes, might kill my jaw though haha!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Mind you it is good for the face muscles sort of a mini facelift

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hey boy monkey, do you think with pulling or swishing method it would matter if you used fresh oil half way through?, I have tried it but only a few times and yes even fifteen minutes is hard to do. I have also just given my teeth a really good brush using coconut oil my teeth felt great and really clean and shiny.

OP I would try coconut oil pulling a go, it's meant to help with receding gums too.a reply to: boymonkey74

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hey, found this through facebook, I haven't tried any of these out yet, but I plan to implement this in my life! Hopefully it Helps you. ^_^

Foods to focus on are:
• Coconut oil, grass-fed organic dairy (especially butter), grass-fed meats, seafood and bone broths.
• Organic cooked vegetables (soups with bone broth are ideal).
• Organ and gland meats, like liver. Limit foods that are high in phytic acid, like grains, beans, nuts and seeds, as well as limiting processed food intake full of processed flours and sugars that upset blood sugar balance.
Supplements to consider are:
• Fermented cod liver oil – very high in fat soluble vitamins A, D and K.
• Magnesium – required to use calcium and phosphorous effectively.
• Gelatin – if you don’t have time to make bone broth, this is a good alternative and is great for gums and digestion.
Now go get your pearly white smile back.

educateinspirechange.org...

There are other links and info on this page that should Help you and your teeth. Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
But I have been blessed with amazing teeth, uber long roots no fillings just a couple of chips in my front two teeth due to newcastle brown bottles.

How long did it take before you determined the bottles were inedible? Or are you still working on that hurdle?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Molybdenum supplements or consuming more food containing this mineral might help.

www.imoa.info...

If you already have enough in your diet, adding more does not help. It is important to note that adequate stomach acid is necessary for the uptake of any mineral and that some Calcium supplements can lower the uptake of other minerals by lowering acid.

There are many sources verifying the need for molybdenum for proper tooth formation. A very active kind of molybdenum is found in milk and is in cows milk too. The calcium in cows milk is not as bioavailable as people think.
edit on 27-8-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Thanks for all the information guys, the more info the better keep it coming I shall be trying them all see which are best

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Fresh ginger root tea is really good for your gums.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I have found that conventional commercial toothpastes have been detrimental to my teeth and general tooth-enamel well-being. Apparently these toothpastes tend to seal the teeth, which means that the teeth are unable to remineralize. And teeth should be able to remineralize themselves if the PH of the mouth's saliva is right. Also - my gums are insanely sensitive and almost immediately starts 'peeling' after conventional toothpaste use.

I have found an American product, Uncle Harry's Tooth Powders, to be highly beneficial. I have to import their product to my country as it is not sold here, but the general state of my teeth have vastly improved since I have been using their teeth-remineralization kits and tooth-powders. You brush as normal with the tooth powder instead of normal toothpaste. A fraction of plaque packs onto my teeth now (as opposed to the past), and cavities have healed themselves. My gums are now completely healthy. And my teeth are now steadily turning whiter as my tooth enamel is healing (yellow teeth is usually a sign of decaying tooth enamel). They have a remineralization liquid which you can swish with after drinking and eating, which also balances the PH of the mouth's saliva and encourages remineralization of the teeth.

Also - I have invested in a waterpik. It is a fantastic appliance that cleans teeth with high-pressure water spray. It is far far more effective in my experience than flossing.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I tested oil last night, was good, jaw hurt haha! Nearly upchucked a few times but my teeth felt great, will keep this one up.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: capragenus

I have heard of the oil pulling method I tested it myself a few times, but personally don't know if much changed. I have what my dentist calls soft teeth, meaning I'm prone to carries (cavities) which makes my life hell, would you believe I have around 10 fillings

3 Wisdom teeth out and 1 normal. My teeth look fine, just they don't cope well. Horrible I hate it.

Would you suggest oil pulling? (I already have coconut oil, use it for skin and cooking)

What are your bones like? teeth are a reflection of your bones as the bones take the minerals out of your teeth when they need the minerals. For education purposes learn what strengthens your bones research organic sulphur with no anti caking agents or additives maybe 1 gram before you go to bed and one gram when you get up, Boron Picolinate 6 mg every 3-4 hours after food and Magnesium Picolinate 100 mg the same time you take the Boron.

top topics

join