It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Foods to focus on are:
• Coconut oil, grass-fed organic dairy (especially butter), grass-fed meats, seafood and bone broths.
• Organic cooked vegetables (soups with bone broth are ideal).
• Organ and gland meats, like liver. Limit foods that are high in phytic acid, like grains, beans, nuts and seeds, as well as limiting processed food intake full of processed flours and sugars that upset blood sugar balance.
Supplements to consider are:
• Fermented cod liver oil – very high in fat soluble vitamins A, D and K.
• Magnesium – required to use calcium and phosphorous effectively.
• Gelatin – if you don’t have time to make bone broth, this is a good alternative and is great for gums and digestion.
Now go get your pearly white smile back.
originally posted by: boymonkey74
But I have been blessed with amazing teeth, uber long roots no fillings just a couple of chips in my front two teeth due to newcastle brown bottles.
originally posted by: capragenus
a reply to: boymonkey74
I have heard of the oil pulling method I tested it myself a few times, but personally don't know if much changed. I have what my dentist calls soft teeth, meaning I'm prone to carries (cavities) which makes my life hell, would you believe I have around 10 fillings
3 Wisdom teeth out and 1 normal. My teeth look fine, just they don't cope well. Horrible I hate it.
Would you suggest oil pulling? (I already have coconut oil, use it for skin and cooking)