It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

/The End of The World In September/

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: visitedbythem

Sep. 5th: I work a double shift, when it's over I'll have a few drinks and a smoke. The News reports unrest and violence.

Sep. 12th: I work a double shift ,open to close. I then have a few drinks and a smoke. ATS reports unrest and violence.

Sep. 25th: I'm off work. So I have a few drinks and a smoke. Internet says there may be unrest and violence.

Sep. 29th: I have the closing shift at work. I then have a few drinks and a smoke. The News reports Kardashians.

Oct. 2nd: I scroll through ATS to see what the Sep. Doomsday guys are up to these days.

Sept 29 is the TRUE date of doom here... The Kardishians = the end of mankind as we know it.

On Oct 2nd, I too will have somes drinks and a smoke while I watch the whole world around me implode!

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I guess my point is in my many years being in the know of what is real and what is a hoax or prank or just people losing their # on the internet I have never ever seen so much attention on one month.

Are you very young, like 3 years old? Because I certainly remember December 2012 as being THE month of death and destruction in my life...

Video sucks a million, it is a silent advert for a video game. Oh...hold on!!!

I will be honest with you, I myself did not believe something would happen on dec 21 2012, to me it was similar to y2k back in 2000, where people feared computers would crash etc...

However, I have seen the signs for September 11 2001 and the evidences showing that it was indeed a inner planned attack. It was announced in the Simpsons, in a card game called "Illuminati card game" which is a trading card game that came out around 1994 with an eerie 100% prediction rate. (and still predicting!)

Key word "predicting" add programming to it and you will be able to see the signs coming from mainstream media once again. And what is the date THIS time?

September 23 2015.

For this reason alone, I am inclined to believe that something big will happen in September. Not because of what Youtubers say, but because I have seen this pattern before. It is the patterns that tells you truth, but people on Youtube tends to over react and fear monger and people are unable to see the signs due to their over reactions. In this sense, they will be wrong.

However, im basing my supsicions on what I have seen in the predicting programming. Not what people like Alex Jones say that causes fear.

If you look deeper into this date, you will find alot of things from the mainstream media. What I propose is the following: dismiss all fear mongerers and pay attention to the signs coming from the Mainstream instead.

That is where the truth is, even if its hiding inside subliminal like the Simpsons. In other words, if the simpsons "predicted" 9-11 and the simpsons once again are doing the same but with 9-23, then it SHOULD be looked at. because it is all clearly PLANNED.

Im calling it now, something will happen in sept because the Simpsons said so. (Even if it sounds ridiculous)

edit on th2015000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 29 Aug 2015 04:09:15 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 29 Aug 2015 04:09:15 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

edit on th2015000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 29 Aug 2015 04:36:39 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 29 Aug 2015 04:36:39 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: Agent008

Gerald Celente and Peter Schiff say all hell will brake loose because every major currency is dropping with zero chance of recovery.

Panic will be un-precedented.

Pretty sure those guys play the lotto and expect to win too, with the rate of accuracy of their predictions. Really just two dudes who think the world economy is based on 2-3 simple factors. I point to them as an example of why a very, very basic econ class should be taught in 6th grade.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
NASA Asteroid Announcement
Well, you can cross giant asteroid off the list!

Other than that it seems to be generic conspiracy hooplah.

My folks are stocking up on canned food. Nothing more adorable than a couple of geriatric preppers!

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent008

Hello friends.
So September 2015… What the foook is going on there?

I have been a "conspiracy theorist" since I could remember and not the tin foil bat-s#!t crazy type but the lets get to the truth type.
A good truth seeker looks at all plausible outcomes and reasons for a certain "theory" and comes to a reasonable conclusion. Most stuff turns out to be either a hoax or misinformation. But maintaining a level head and digging deep to find the truth is always a struggle because the tinfoilers always think it's aliens or a government cover up and the "regular" people refuse to look at the truth in front of there face because they are afraid and would rather live in a safety bubble pretending everything is great.

Anyways back to Sept. You all know the gist, market crash, comet impact, nuclear detonation, world leaders admit aliens have been in contact with them for years, or nothing will happen, and so on…

I guess my point is in my many years being in the know of what is real and what is a hoax or prank or just people losing their s#!t on the internet I have never ever seen so much attention on one month. I can't prove nothing is going to happen and trust me I been trying. But I keep getting little bread crumbs that make me scratch my head. In all honesty I am a little worried, something is up what that is I have no idea. Will a good thing happen? or a bad thing happen? No one seems to know and only a handful of people are looking into it (us conspiracy theorists a.k.a. truth seekers.)

I feel like Fox Mulder, the walls are closing in but no one sees them. What are your guy's thoughts on this matter?

Nothing bad
I know that for a fact
However... i have a bad feeling about something completely irrelevant... technically its not even a feeling, im just calling it a feeling because i want to keep a rational mind and i dont like talking about certain things that make me uncomfortable.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The world is in worse then poor financial condition. Thats a given. Greedy bankers have the planet rigged with a fiat money ponzi scheme, and they will rob everyone else with it before it collapses. What happens when it collapses? Probably war, and likely nuclear war if we keep messing with Russia. Then what? worldwide suffering, illness, famine. Dont worry about the bankers. They have luxury bunkers deep underground

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent008

I am on the same page with you OP, there have been
a lot of date setters in the overall Christian community
but I have never seen anything like this September
predictionS-- not a prediction, but predictions, and
the Christians are going nuts over this-- The Christians
didn't go nuts over the 2012 thing or Y2k, that was
more of a society thing.

I'm a little worried myself (a little-- not a lot, but a little)

Rebel 5

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv My Pops is a genius research scientist. He will be 89 this year. He has always been a sceptic with theories like on ATS, but he has been recently telling me to be prepared. He says be aware of the signs of next month. He is very intelligent, and researches daily. He even has old jewish scripture that he checks translations on to verify. When I was a kid, people used to tell me that my dad was a genius,but I thought they were just paying him a compliment. I didnt understand what they were saying. Its a genetic thing. I think it came down the Albanian side of the family tree. His ancestor worked for king Louey in Italy as a mercenariey, and was given land so he would stay on to keep the peace, if needed

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

There are a lot of potentially potent spiritual coincidences and patterns added to the realization that the prophecy about Israel (the whole "this generation shall not pass" thing) is about up all kind of makes this a Christian's version of 2012 coming up here in the next few years. If it doesn't happen this September, I would expect this to be a thing for the next few Septembers although things certainly seem to be massing together for something to happen this coming September.

The question is what?

edit on 29-8-2015 by ketsuko because: Did I type little? I meant LOT!

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko Probably next month, but surely by 2017

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It is the absolute fact that everyone is truly freaking out because of the events as they see them today.

The Day of Atonement on the last year of 2 consecutive blood moon years is the number one date to look for and 9/23/15 has and is being plastered everywhere as 9/11 was prior to that event.

CERN is the key to the bottomless pit. You know when every country on earth donates vast sums of money to build the largest machine in history for something thought to be so hypothetical, there is a very dark and evil mission for it.

Now we have learned that NASA and the EUSA are helping them see the actual dark matter spewing from the sun toward earth. They installed the huge sensor on the international space station prior to them starting CERN back up for testing. Now it is all tuned in and ready for the final shot that will open up the dimension to hell for more than just a few seconds..

The Video that CERN put out was an astonishing piece of admission, to what their real goals are. I am convinced they were all possessed by evil the minute they had their first collision if not long before that.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm thinking Sept 23 will be just another day, leading to Sept 24, Sept 25, and so on.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
So when nothing out of the ordinary happens in September people will claim the fact that they worried about it caused people to stop doping what they planned to do!

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This thread is the "End of the World".

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JobeycoolA time of intense suffering, not end of the world. Tribulation

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem I was listening to this in 1970.Now we are right there.
The word is revolution
But no one's fired the shot
Each side has it's battle plans
A million counterplots
And the world is closely watching
As we near the battle line
But if you're truly wise
You'll keep your eyes on Palestine.
The water is polluted
And the air is filled with death
Someday it won't be easy
To stop and catch your breath
It's all in Revelation
It's part of the design
And if you're truly wise
I marched for peace in Washington
The things were getting hot
I gave blood in Chicago
Went anemic on the spot
I would have hitchhiked to Toronto
But it's all a waste of time
So I'm writing down this song to you
To sing and pass along to you
And if you're truly wise

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

HAHA, funny, if you give it so much importance, why not take it litteral?
The episode aired the 24 of october, and the clock is in hour, so
403 day latter it's the 1 December of 2015. No that far, and pettry straight forward.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, I know that it's exciting to think that the world will end some time in your lifetime, so you get to see the event. However, the truth is, the world has about another 1500 years to go.

You can calculate the approximate time yourself. Just read the scriptures. As it was in the beginning so it will be in the end. In the beginning intelligent beings created man in their own image, we're only just starting to learn how to manipulate DNA. We have to re-create man in our own image, after our likeness, once again, before the end of the world. That's a long time off, as you can see.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

next few septembers?

not sure if you've noticed, but the last time i've checked, 2014 had its very own september. even 2013 had one, too.

now, there are other factors that may point to this particular september, but that's not the point. the point is, by pointing out at the next few septembers before the nearest one even began, you're destroying what little credibility this thread has left.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: ketsuko

next few septembers?

not sure if you've noticed, but the last time i've checked, 2014 had its very own september. even 2013 had one, too.

now, there are other factors that may point to this particular september, but that's not the point. the point is, by pointing out at the next few septembers before the nearest one even began, you're destroying what little credibility this thread has left.

It's the whole "end of a generation" thing. The generation won't end just this September, but with every September that passes from here on out for the next decade or so, we are in that window.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join