It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and the Dark Side?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Fact:
On Monday 8/24 Donald Trump continues his fight with the attractive Fox News Blond reporter Megan Kelly by mocking her in Tweets, thereby continuing their open spat. This time Roger Ailes demands Trump apologize. Trump refuses of course

Fact:
On the evening of 8/25 At the Donald Trump press conference Trump is interrupted by a Hispanic Univision reporter who demands some answers on the Trumps bizarre immigration plans. What ensues is a public fight of Trump and the reporter.

Fact:
Donald Trump is now in 2 public verbal wars with 2 reporters, ONE MALE, ONE FEMALE

Fact:
Today 8/26/15

A FEMALE AND MALE JOURNALIS WERE SHOT DEAD
Virginia TV journalists shot dead on air in attack staged by former colleague

Is this a coincidence that Trump is in a war with a female AND MALE JORNALIST AND THE NEXT DAY TWO ARE SHOT DEAD!

Is this a coincidence or some kind of bizarre mild synchronicity?

Or is some dark force sending a message?

Stay Tuned

edit on 26-8-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Fact:
On Monday 8/24 Donald Trump continues his fight with the attractive Fox News Blond reporter Megan Kelly by mocking her in Tweets, thereby continuing their open spat. This time Roger Ailes demands Trump apologize. Trump refuses of course

Fact:
On the evening of 8/25 At the Donald Trump press conference Trump is interrupted by a Hispanic Univision reporter who demands some answers on the Trumps bizarre immigration plans. What ensues is a public fight of Trump and the reporter.

Fact:
Donald Trump is now in 2 public verbal wars with 2 reporters, ONE MALE, ONE FEMALE

Fact:
Today 8/26/15

A FEMALE AND MALE JOURNALIS WERE SHOT DEAD
Virginia TV journalists shot dead on air in attack staged by former colleague

Is this a coincidence that Trump is in a war with a female AND MALE JORNALIST AND THE NEXT DAY TWO ARE SHOT DEAD!

Is this a coincidence or some kind of bizarre mild synchronicity?

Or is some dark force sending a message?

Stay Tuned

huh ? Can you please bridge a connection on how this is remotely related to Trump ?

y

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
FACT:
I just lost brain cells for reading this......

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
No, there is no connection. Now that that's answered, I can go away and facepalm in private.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If I am to entertain this train of thought for more than a second or two, I would have to know what this dark force is and what it would be trying to accomplish by doing something 99.9999% of people would never piece together as having similarities.

This is Skunk Works and wild ideas abound so...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthTeller712
FACT:
I just lost brain cells for reading this......

Precisely...

Hoax material or delusion.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
so many questions, but none related to the actual thread, rather the thought process that went into making the thread.

smh.

maybe move this to the jokes board?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy SITE?1

NOT ANYMORE!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This is a conspiracy SITE?1

NOT ANYMORE!

Nope.

Too tenuous. There's more stuff in a cubic meter of interstellar space than this.

edit on 27/8/2015 by chr0naut because: My previous reply was not verbose enough.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hey op are you saying that Trump is darth vaders son?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I get what you're saying. It's the overall vibe of society mixed in with a lateral butterfly effect. Still don't buy it though.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Are you sure this belongs to SkunkWorks forum, and not to rants or something?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

And one more Fact: US Military Now Has Authority to “Capture and Punish” Journalists Who they Deem “Belligerent”

If I were a reporter/journalist, I would consider this ^^ the biggest threat to my job, my freedom, and my person. Trump is just a politician talking trash... the ex-journalist who killed the reporter and camaraman was just an isolated incident...

Or was it?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Sorry OP, I find your conclusion silly.
Unless the man was somehow obsessed with Trump and took on "the mantle" so to speak.

Comparing Trump's candidacy to the emotional state of some man who didn't know each other is simply grasping for straws, pulling a rabbit out of a hat, patting the baby on the butt while buttering the pig, delusional. (in other words, I think your conclusion is alot delusional if you actually believe it)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This is kind of like my ongoing thing with my sunglasses.

If I leave my house in the morning with my sunglasses, it almost always rains.

If I leave my sunglasses at home in the morning, it's almost always sunny and I wished I had them.

Does this mean that my sunglasses have some kind of power over the sun and rain....?

top topics

join