It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hero and the coward

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I saw an older man grunted and gasped for air. I did not ask i just wondered, I just watched, and I heard his calling,
- cant you see it you godless thing, I didnt answer.
- cant you see it!
I watched as he came towards me, fire in his eyes. We stood eye to eye.
- You coward, he screams, you godless coward. Cant you see what i am doing! Help me!
I let him see my bottomless soul through my eyes, his eyes that once were with fire turned to water.
- Please help me!! I watched.
- You filthy mixed dog, he screams, i will kill you!
- I asked; if you kill me, will anything change? You see me ass your worst enemy, yet do not understand i am saving you from doom..
The elder man walked away to a tree, put his hand around it and cried like he never cried before.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
is this a dream you had?

how is the music video related?

i can't watch it right now. would you mind explaining it or adding some more substance to this thread?

i apologize if you were still in the process of adding more to it. I'll wait patiently. But in the meantime, in case you weren't planning to provide answers to the following questions, II'll just leave them here:

What were "you" doing to save the man, and what were you saving him from?

What was it he wanted you to see?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The old man turned,and spoke, your tounge is wicked.
I replied; i know, cause it holds the truth.
He looked at my red and yellow bracelet, and said; I know what you are, and tears fell down from his cheek,
I turned away and saw the sun set, knowing this was the last time, i said to the old man; then you also know, every age has its end, many was before, many will come after. Thy cometh will be my end, so i say farewell my friend, until we met again.
He screamed one last time; you can stop it!
I didnt face him and i walked away
- I cant, no one can, i hold no bonds, no chains, no punishment and no repentence. The world belongs to whom ever makes it his, i will serve a king or a God and it will be yours.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
My dream, made me aware, i serve God. I will be thy humble servant.
edit on 28-8-2015 by yulka because: (no reason given)

top topics

join