It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behind the Star (Movie) Website~ Weird!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The star itself looks Nintendo-ish but I doubt a movie about Kirby or the Mario Brothers would be PG-13 or advertised on Tinder.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well hell.. lol.... so I googled #Behindthestar and this came up.. twitter.com...

Again, weird.

Im not on Twitter to ask the guy anything...

Anyone want to ask ?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Wrong movie even though it has the same title

Just the same as when Putin talked about the 'men in black' and everyone thought he was speaking of the Hollywood, when in fact he was referring the the Russian documantary men in black
edit on 27-8-2015 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hknudzkknexnt

The link I just posted is indeed the same site.

Scroll down and you will see a link to the same site on His Twitter.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I looked this up because I found it on my tinder. Sorry I looked at something else

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

No big deal. I just clicked on the Instagram ad but it doesn't give any more information about it either.

I don't know but it bugs me.... who promotes a movie with absolutely nothing about date only the year with no trailer to watch by now. September is upon us already so you would think they would promote it better online at least.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It says September righta reply to: MamaJ
Others so much talk of September lately

. retpecs rebma

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Yes it does ...

After clicking on their pictures on Instagram the comments are just as puzzling.

behindthestarmovie: Let the games begin #behindthestar

stefonjohnson: Jade helm 15

feellicks: We have an extraordinary will to survive. We have a deep understanding of the true nature in symbolism and it's effects on the majority of humanity. We will not be excitable in response to such a noble symbol. We can not be recognized amongst the flow of life. We are the dark. We are the truth. We will no longer hide. We will embrace the altered minded. We will embrace the forgotten. We will stand when all has fallen. We are and always will be.

And then I see these comments below under a couple of more pictures and these pictures are very nice. There is money put into this campaign.. whatever it is truly about...and I really want to know what this is about. lol

behindthestarmovie: Stars shine brightest in the dark. #behindthestar
behindthestarmovie: Did you hear? It's happening. #behindthestar
behindthestarmovie: The storm is coming. #behindthestar
behindthestarmovie: The countdown to September 2015 begins. #behindthestar www.behindthestarmovie.com
behindthestarmovie: Do you know what's #behindthestar?
behindthestarmovie: A star is born... #behindthestar

And then there is this other poster again saying..

feellicks: We will not destroy for we do not allow destruction.
feellicks: Only deconstruction will tame the minds of old.

Yep.... this is Twilight Zone stuff so back to square one...

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
On the first of September ? a reply to: MamaJ

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Thank you for looking into that more. I was rushing to find something that made sense and failed to make sure before I left the house.

Whatever it is about (which I'm leaning toward a weird but expensive campaign on a spiritual level) they are spending some time and money on it.

I'm puzzled by it for sure.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Doesn't say. Just says Coming Soon on one picture.

Its so late here.... I have to get sleep but tomorrow I will look into the other comments on any other social media sites to see what they say on them. I will be anxious to know.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

09/01/15

rats behind the star.i found them to be located roughly 100 miles away from me at this moment

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

That is really wierd they are 100 miles away from me too. I am located in Washington and they messaged me saying 5 days left...hmmm

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

A viral internet campaign can easily take the place/be more effective than a fully funded hollywood advertising campaign, I mean even peeps who are not in the business of selling their souls know this, right?

it still needs a proper kickstart - something that will go truly viral on its own. this - this is a pathetic attempt at viral campaign.

just over 3000 likes on facebook, over 6000 followers on twitter - but hell knows how many were there before it started, because the account is few years old.

and the counter on their website, showing right now over 467000 visitors - it's fake. it's not changing according to the data received from any server, it's changing more or less at random - there's completely no network traffic generated between changes and the javascript code says it all anyway.

my point is, viral campaign is rarely a method on its own for bigger titles. some people just hate viral marketing, that's one thing. another thing is, it's hard to keep the existence of some bigger title a secret - it's expected, people know about it, and when there's no marketing campaign at all - then whatever goes viral, may be instantly connected to it.

as an additional method, side by side with regular marketing campaign, why not - big title can only benefit from such approach. this on the other hand looks like either a campaign made because of lack of funds, or a test.

a test, because it's clearly targeting all those prophecies about september - so perhaps they're trying to check out how many people are into this. it's a fail though, because instead of looking serious and completely disconnected from the thing that's supposed to stay in the shadows behind it - it's clearly making the connection. that's why i've said it's pathetic - 'movie' in the domain and everywhere else, 'superhero revisited', cartoonish style - if they would exploit the blue star kahuna prophecy, people would be talking about doom and gloom, flocking to their website without the need for a fake counter. instead, almost noone wonders about the prophecies, and everyone is asking just one question - which movie is this about?

and the existence of that question alone should be the element of surprise, not just the answer to it. so regardless if it's the main campaign of that movie or just a test, epic fail.
edit on 27-8-2015 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Im thinking this isn't about any movie. There isn't a movie I can find that matches the title or the logo.

Which city is in the back drop still remains a question.

What about the comments I posted earlier? Why so doom and gloom?

"A star is born" and "do you know whats behind the star" and " the storm is coming" and "let the games begin" reminds me of Anonymous style as they hide behind a screen speaking jibberish which no one understands.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I predict it's a new Hardee's/Carl's Jr burger.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hello guys! I'm from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, and I came across this also in Tinder application. And it said it was 1km away from me. I pulled out a print to show to you guys

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: menezeslukas

Cool!! Show us!

What do you think about it?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hi! I can not send the picture. I'm using my cell phone, because my computer is broken. Hand me your email? Then I send you photos

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I really find it very strange that. I wonder: A film usually puts the release date, not only the month.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join