It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I saw a dream, a man hold a piece of bread, he asked do you want to share it with me, i asked, are you not hungry.
He said; im always hungry, its part of being human, but its more human to share what little i have.
This world doesnt need more hate and it doesnt need more love, it needs you, me, brothers and sisters to listen and not speak, for that will fill your soul. .

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Wow nice little dream. I agree There is a richness in being able to share... very not how lots of things are done these days..

-(bump)-

:-)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

...He said; im always hungry, its part of being human, but its more human to share what little i have.

why the qualifier "what little" of the phrase ...what little I have... I think that answer is loaded

the man holding a piece/slice/morsel/bun or roll of bread.... were the hands clean?
a beggar sharing a heel of bread would be suspicious to my mind...is it rye that went bad and produced rye mold = ergot

www.botany.hawaii.edu...

this is a conspiracy forum not a morality drama....the dream was a warning not a life lesson of values. imho

join