It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message from a Friend about Todays Political Situation.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
He is all set, all he needs is patience.

One party will do some of what he wants, the other party will do the other.

Both parties are government is the solution parties, so both parties give plausible "solutions" after they manufacture a problem.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: introvert
Anyway, I'm sure we will agree to disagree on many points, but the fact remains that something must be done. I think we agree on that.

We do agree on that. I'm in favor of torching the whole bastard, collect the insurance, and rebuild on the foundation laid 240 years ago, myself.

I'm in favor of that.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

TV tells me who to vote for.
Fox news tells me one person.
MSNBC tells me another person.
It all depends on what cable subscriber you have.
I don't have my own opinion, I must follow tweeter and internet in order to tell me who to vote for.
I am not capable of making up my own mind.
I might offend people if I have a different opinion.
Who will give me the most stuff?

-Average American Voter

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It doesn't matter who get's "voted in". They have been chosen. Its manipulation and fraud at it's finest that decides the presidency. Let's really think about this. Does our vote count? Has it ever? If it has when did it stop? I'm not buying it for a minute they aren't rigged. I feel like we are watching a reality show that is scripted.

It's all about that money. Who has the most money wins. Money talks and is a great source for bribery. We know this so why do we still think our vote counts?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

More people die in auto wrecks on the way to the polls than decide an election.

Election money is all about keeping attention away from the single Leviathan body of our two-headed party. And keeping political believers excited.

The money is assigned after the winner is discerned from the vast information collected about our social and economic habits.

And the election gives them information about us too.

edit on 26-8-2015 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2015 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I put this in the Pit because it may engender some less than stellar responses but when I read this I had to share it:

I was traditionally a Republican but, when the party went to far I right I became an independent. I am sort of all over the place. I am pro gay marriage, legalizing pot, I am pro choice but, not a fan of abortion. I am also pro death penalty, pro responsible gun ownership not this nonsense with people wandering around open carrying, I am pro strong military but, not wasting money on weapons systems the military does not want but, get built anyway because they are in the somebody's congressional district. I think Congress should have term limits. I am not a fan of illegals but, also very aware of the vital role they play in our economy. I think a person has the right to burn an American flag without the government stopping them but, also reserve the right to punch them in the head. So what am I? I do not know. Neither party really meets my needs. I hate the way they refuse to agree on anything. The GOP has gone out of its mind so I unless they get in together I am not going back. So I am planning on staying indie. Honestly I hate both parties and wish they would go away. I voted for Bush Jr. twice, and Obama twice. I kind of regret that second vote for Bush Jr but, did not see a much better option.

I have permission to share this. I can't argue with one point there. Truth in politics is something seriously missing today. This speaks it imo.

Sounds like me. I was a 40 year Republican until they went insane.

I only voted for Bush Jr once though.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I really enjoy the partisan bickering but ultimately we get the best government money can buy. And we deserve it!

Lately the 16 elections are shaping up to be a very entertaining theater of the absurd, complete with a credible "Feste" played by Donald Trump.

oops, I meant "Dogberry" in "Much ado about nothing" Both are clowns and appropriate.....
edit on 26-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I agree w him I'd say he's libertarian

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I agree w him I'd say he's libertarian

What? I doubt it.

Libertarians live in a past life we'll never see again.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Kinda neat when some can figure out ways to beat the oppressive systems ain't it.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Annee

Kinda neat when some can figure out ways to beat the oppressive systems ain't it.

Who would that be?

Love how some choose gated communities, but rant about a protective police state.

Maybe they should get off their back porch.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Anyway, I'm sure we will agree to disagree on many points, but the fact remains that something must be done. I think we agree on that.

We do agree on that. I'm in favor of torching the whole bastard, collect the insurance, and rebuild on the foundation laid 240 years ago, myself

I'm in favor of that.

As am I.
There is NO political solution to the abomination known as American government.

You people that think who gets selected POTUS makes ANY difference need to shake yourself out of the delusion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join