It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The False Prophet of Revelation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Jesus gives us two signs of a false prophet right here, they are that he will claim to be Jesus and that he will claim that "the time is near". He tells us that if someone says these things that we should not follow them. After Jesus says these words, he goes on to describe the end times.

OK that means Saul/Paul is out

And also Gospel of Matthew is out...
“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

And also Gospel of Mark is out...
“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven. Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place…“ (Mark 13:26-30)

And also Gospel of Luke is out...
“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near. Then He told them a parable: Behold the fig tree and all the trees; as soon as they put forth leaves, you see it and know for yourselves that summer is now near. So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place.“ (Luke 21:27-32)

Which only leaves Gospel of John which is perhaps the only true Gospel that Rome allowed into the New Testament. The only other Gospel I feel speaks truth is the Gospel of Thomas.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim
From my reading of Acts 13 I get quite a different impression. There's nothing in Acts 13 that supports your painting of Paul as a false prophet. The only one called a false prophet in Acts 13 is this guy (verse 6 and 8):

a Jewish man named Bar-Jeʹsus, who was a sorcerer and a false prophet.
But Elʹy·mas the sorcerer (for that is how his name is translated)...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The 'prophetic books' seem like a guide for the politicians as they do their very best to make the 'prophesies' seem to come true...to whatever goal is their end? Make the prophesies come true? Set in stone but not engineered to be avoidable?

I'm pretty sure that if I was a politician and was educated about said prophesies, I'd steer my ship clear from following a prophetic path of destruction. It's as if they think they are doing gods work destroying everything that was provided for all men.

Nobody's really doing god's work if they take and hand out vengeance in his place.

Jesus evicted the money-changers, but yet, here we are complicating the simplest of every man's need.

The beast that comes out of the sea is obviously oil, the leviathan, the thing that should not be...

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
You may be overlooking something:

The BIBLE - Accurate History,Reliable Prophecy

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I wonder if dentistry has a floss prophet in the book of amalgamation.

Americans, leave Judeo-Christianity alone!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Revelation 13:11-15

11 Then I saw another wild beast ascending out of the earth, and it had two horns like a lamb, but it began speaking like a dragon.+ 12 It exercises all the authority of the first wild beast in its sight. And it makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first wild beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13 And it performs great signs, even making fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the sight of mankind.
14 It misleads those who dwell on the earth, because of the signs that it was permitted to perform in the sight of the wild beast, while it tells those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the wild beast that had the sword-stroke and yet revived. 15 And it was permitted to give breath* [Or “spirit.”] to the image of the wild beast, so that the image of the wild beast should both speak and cause to be killed all those who refuse to worship the image of the wild beast.

Marginal References for verse 11:

Revelation 16:13
13 And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

The dragon = Satan; the wild beast = Satan's political systems throughout history represented by 7 historical empires, 7 heads; the false prophet = the beast with "two horns like a lamb", signifying a dual Empire pretending to be 'the good guys' which was involved in setting up (or giving the breath of life or spirit to) the "image of the wild beast" (nowadays called the UN which has as its public goal a New World Order of peace and security, "standing [in a holy place] where it ought not" cause that was Jehovah's promise). More details in the video I shared at the end of my previous comment toward the end as to the exact identity of this dual Empire that still exists and is very active in influencing people's minds (I'm speaking the language of this dual Empire right now, just as most people on ATS).

Mark 13:
14 “However, when YOU catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation standing where it ought not (let the reader use discernment), then let those in Ju·deʹa begin fleeing to the mountains.

edit on 1-5-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
From my reading of Acts 13 I get quite a different impression. There's nothing in Acts 13 that supports your painting of Paul as a false prophet. The only one called a false prophet in Acts 13 is this guy (verse 6 and 8):

Why does the word Magus translate Sorcerer in Acts 13, while the Magoi (plural of Magus) that worshipped baby Jesus were called wise men and even kings? perhaps our bibles are more reliant on interpretation made by scribes and priests, than the actual words written there. Bar Jesus means literally Son of Jesus. Saul translates it into Son of Satan. and you defend the basterd? Even after you have read how he revenged himself on Jesus' Son? And stole his best friend's noble name?

In Acts 13 we meet a person who is called King Elimah the Son of Jesus. Saul calls this king the Son of Satan and blinds him in revenge for what Jesus the European kings' (including his oldest son Elymas Magus)-- father-- had done. it is Elymas jesus shouts after on the cross; «Eli Eli, why are you leaving?» Only after this incident with Eli in Crete did Saul call himself Paulus. Since Sergius Paulus a nobleman whose family had a long reputation of loyalty to the House of caesar, Jesus' family. When you read Philippans you also learn that Saul is very eager to find and meet this people from the House of Caesar. Since they were Jesus' heirs. Saul is Satan, he likens Jesus with a roaring lion (Lion of Judah, «the roaring lion») and calls him Satan for heaven's sake. Saul was the Satan he claimed (and keeps on claiming from his grave) Jesus is.

Saul Aka st.Paul was and is Satan, using his every minute to search for Jesus' heirs. And of course Jesus himself, like Jesus himself says directly to Saul.
edit on 1-5-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

11 Then I saw another wild beast ascending out of the earth, and it had two horns like a lamb, but it began speaking like a dragon.+ 12 It exercises all the authority of the first wild beast in its sight. And it makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first wild beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13 And it performs great signs, even making fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the sight of mankind.
14 It misleads those who dwell on the earth, because of the signs that it was permitted to perform in the sight of the wild beast, while it tells those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the wild beast that had the sword-stroke and yet revived. 15 And it was permitted to give breath* [Or “spirit.”] to the image of the wild beast, so that the image of the wild beast should both speak and cause to be killed all those who refuse to worship the image of the wild beast.

13 And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

The dragon = Satan; the wild beast = Satan's political systems throughout history represented by 7 historical empires, 7 heads; the false prophet = the beast with "two horns like a lamb", signifying a dual Empire pretending to be 'the good guys' which was involved in setting up (or giving the breath of life or spirit to) the "image of the wild beast" (nowadays called the UN which has as its public goal a New World Order of peace and security, "standing [in a holy place] where it ought not" cause that was Jehovah's promise). More details in the video I shared at the end of my previous comment toward the end as to the exact identity of this dual Empire that still exists and is very active in influencing people's minds (I'm speaking the language of this dual Empire right now, just as most people on ATS).

Mark 13:
14 “However, when YOU catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation standing where it ought not (let the reader use discernment), then let those in Ju·deʹa begin fleeing to the mountains.

Pretty Clear there isn't it. He is possibly AB-. 2 Horns like the Lamb who's blood is AB- on the shroud and facecloth. That's 2 of the 4 Horns of the Altar. Though it doesn't say he can't be an AB+ and more than likely that he gets his power from the Dragon on Mars who would be a Host of Heaven thereby making the Dragon and entire O+ blood type.

He worships not the God of his fathers as Daniel so ELoquently puts it. Interesting that I saw an advertisement flash up on a screen and noticed the face of Obama on it when I asked around they told me it was the logo for the Shriner's. I said why is Obama on their logo and I was told it was Ahkenaten. As for the Beast from across the sea it's obvious that would have to be Prince Red & Harry. William is way much too Aryan and to truly get it right we need a HairRed the Great and well I think Harry's wickedness really speaks for itself. Got to have scapegoats when our Ascended Master World Teachers from Venus show their faces. The guity parties will ultimately be from Zeus but woe how far do you have to fall to make a point. That seems a little childish to me.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Look away from the part where I mention the roaring lion, that's Peter. I am researching certain words in Hebrew, and the name of a town where Hiram Abif cast the bronze sea, Boaz and Jachin and other great vessels for Solomon's Temple. A word very similar to this name translates into roaring and is used about roaring lions elsewhere. I will post a thread about this a little later on, sorry for the mixup.
edit on 2-5-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8dayruddyman

Mark 13:

Pretty Clear there isn't it. He is possibly AB-. 2 Horns like the Lamb who's blood is AB- on the shroud and facecloth. That's 2 of the 4 Horns of the Altar. Though it doesn't say he can't be an AB+ and more than likely that he gets his power from the Dragon on Mars who would be a Host of Heaven thereby making the Dragon and entire O+ blood type.

He worships not the God of his fathers as Daniel so ELoquently puts it. Interesting that I saw an advertisement flash up on a screen and noticed the face of Obama on it when I asked around they told me it was the logo for the Shriner's. I said why is Obama on their logo and I was told it was Ahkenaten. As for the Beast from across the sea it's obvious that would have to be Prince Red & Harry. William is way much too Aryan and to truly get it right we need a HairRed the Great and well I think Harry's wickedness really speaks for itself. Got to have scapegoats when our Ascended Master World Teachers from Venus show their faces. The guity parties will ultimately be from Zeus but woe how far do you have to fall to make a point. That seems a little childish to me.

2 Horns like a lamb but speaks like a dragon that is the Azazel Goat of Baphomet. Sheep on the right and Goats on the left. That perfectly picture the Menorah. RH-'s on the right RH+'s on the left. Explains the female boobies on the dark Goat because Adam an alpha was Male and Eve a Beta was Female. AB's are both Male and Female with one turned on and the other off but that doesn't mean the other is not there. AB-'s connected to the Sun. AB+'s connected to the lesser light the Moon. Now the upside down pentagram is for Mars. The place 5th Heaven Satan fell to on the 3rd Heaven a place reserved for the punishment of the Wicked. This is the place Christians have signed up for to be snatched away.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thats is the most common and pathetic christian answer. "you are failing to see the context". Its easy to use the context to what you believe its right.

To the OP: very good topic.

Martin Luther comments about the book of revelation: "neither apostolic nor prophetic".

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

Why does the word Magus translate Sorcerer in Acts 13, while the Magoi (plural of Magus) that worshipped baby Jesus were called wise men and even kings? perhaps our bibles are more reliant on interpretation made by scribes and priests, than the actual words written there. Bar Jesus means literally Son of Jesus. Saul translates it into Son of Satan. and you defend the basterd? Even after you have read how he revenged himself on Jesus' Son? And stole his best friend's noble name?

In Acts 13 we meet a person who is called King Elimah the Son of Jesus. Saul calls this king the Son of Satan and blinds him in revenge for what Jesus the European kings' (including his oldest son Elymas Magus)-- father-- had done. it is Elymas jesus shouts after on the cross; «Eli Eli, why are you leaving?» Only after this incident with Eli in Crete did Saul call himself Paulus. Since Sergius Paulus a nobleman whose family had a long reputation of loyalty to the House of caesar, Jesus' family. When you read Philippans you also learn that Saul is very eager to find and meet this people from the House of Caesar. Since they were Jesus' heirs. Saul is Satan, he likens Jesus with a roaring lion (Lion of Judah, «the roaring lion») and calls him Satan for heaven's sake. Saul was the Satan he claimed (and keeps on claiming from his grave) Jesus is.

Saul Aka st.Paul was and is Satan, using his every minute to search for Jesus' heirs. And of course Jesus himself, like Jesus himself says directly to Saul.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood

This. Here. Is the noble truth. Thank you!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Sha'oul is the bastards right name. It translates into Hades. What did Jesus tell Peter about Hades and did his word pay truth? I think so. Think Jesus Caesar. It fits right in the good spot! And why did Saulus change his name after he had threatened Jesus minister prince? I'll tell ye. Saulus was made aware of his destiny, Live Sergius for saving Shaoul's life. After all we need Hell. We need wee Paul. #ing basterd!
edit on 13-5-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join