It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extracting and animating data from the "UFO Video Captured By Homeland Security"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Maybe you can share your Excel spreadsheet , it seems your is spreadsheet is the most complete one.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Dude, I knocked out my 3k frames in about an hour. Don't apologize to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I previously thought this object was always over the water near the shoreline, however your video seems to show it is always over land near the shore line. Is it just me or does it appear to be slowly moving eastward in between the airport and the shoreline?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FederWBush
But now im a bit confused...
If you done Column AK ? why I've been told to do so.
Anyways I'll be glad to have some explanation.

Hi FederWBush,

You kindly volunteered to do Column AK a few days ago and were, so far as I knew, the only person working on it.

WeAreOne posted that column earlier today, after (I think) just starting it today on his own initiative.

Obviously, if I'd known that WeAreOne was going to do it very quickly today, I would not have asked you to do it a few days ago (nor would I have done other columns before that if I'd known a quicker/easier method would be developed).

I've found that Column AL can be very useful and even necessary.
May I start complete it after AK ? or there is more important work to do by now ?

It's more than alright with me if you turn to Column AL now.

I can't guarantee that WeAreOne will not do that column before you finish it. I don't think he has indicated he will be turning to that column, but he may do so.

So, it's entirely up to you (or you could ask WeAreOne).

edit on 4-9-2015 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
I'm working on column "AM" & stopped at frame # 2074
last night. Should I keep going?
Popped out a few more now stopped at frame # 2819.

Good question Ektar.

No one has completed Column AM yet, so you are doing work that may well be useful - but I don't know whether WeAreOne will turn to that column using the program he has developed and do that column quickly as well (possibly posting it before you) or not.

I'm going to have to leave it to you to decide whether to continue (or wait for an indication from WeAreOne).

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
Here is the completed AK column (aircraft altitude)...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Excellent.

I have incorporated the completed Column AK into the spreadsheet and uploaded it to the usual link:
prrr.isaackoi.com...

I've also added that column of data to the spreadsheet used to help convert the Excel spreadsheet data we have created so far to the KML file format used by Google Earth and other mapping software using the spreadsheet tool previously created by "tek" that I referred to in my post at the top of page 9 of this thread:
prrr.isaackoi.com...

I've run the tool built into the spreadsheet developed by "tek" to create a KML file for use in Google Earth. This includes the coordinates for the aircraft and "target" for each frame, including the relevant frame numbers and timecodes in seconds.
prrr.isaackoi.com...

Running that KML file, I've spotted a handful of errors but the display of relevant frame numbers means that it should only take a few minutes to correct them.

To run the KML file, you need to have Google Earth or Google Earth Pro (which, as I mentioned above, is now FREE), wait a minute for the placemarks to load and then click in the tick box that appears on the left of the screen (indicated by the yellow arrow in the screenshot below) to display the placemarks for the aircraft and the "target" (which is actually the line behind the airborne object seen in the video):

More significantly, I (or someone else...) needs to spend a few minutes working out how to:

(1) use tek's spreadsheet to generate the type of KML file posted on Page 6 of this thread by Mastronaut. He posted a link to code for a KML file on pastebin that had a useful way of presenting the data, which we should be able to replicate by cutting and pasting relevant data from the main Excel data spreadsheet into the Polygon columns of the above version of Tek's spreadsheet:

(2) Create a video of the KML file referred to above, which (given the use of the TimeSpan data) should - as I understand it - not only fade in new data but also fade out old data when using the time slider (avoiding having lots of points / lines / polygons on the screen at the same time).

I hope to get the time to work these points out over the weekend (which I think should just be a matter of spending a few minutes working out which columns in Tek's spreadsheet to paste data into, using the online manual that Tek created that I mention in my post at the top of page 9 of this thread) but I'm afraid I may be rather occupied with household chores...
edit on 4-9-2015 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Did you see the KML on this post?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoiI'll probably edit or add on 2:40:22:0 , it has 4 black spots, is that different objects? I'm not very familiar with thermal imaging, but know there is away around it, its a military way of cloaking using chompin, metal reflectors in the air cover crafts from thermal imaging. This was done over Puerto Rico. Interesting!!

edit on 4-9-2015 by historykel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If I may make a suggestion about column W, as you stated previously it would be a good idea to make that column "is item centered in crosshairs" and if yes only use those to draw the lines. This will help triangulate a flight path of the object.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is excellent work! You folks may well be creating the first usable "Plot a UFO video to Google Earth" tool ever created.

I am looking forward to the final product with much anticipation, this could be groundbreaking for the phenom in general.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
This is excellent work! You folks may well be creating the first usable "Plot a UFO video to Google Earth" tool ever created.

I am looking forward to the final product with much anticipation, this could be groundbreaking for the phenom in general.

Springer: I will appreciate if you would be so kind as to reinstate me with full member benefits such as creating threads and editing my replies. Admin doesn't reply to my emails.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

Did you see the KML on this post?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, I did. I'm trying to work out whether it will be easier for me and others to work from that KML and the spreadsheet that you posted or (as I currently suspect, but am not entirely sure) everyone other than you will find it more efficient to work from the general template put online by "tek" with the explanatory manual/help-page that I mentioned in my previous post and in my post at the top of page 9. I suspect that if we use the spreadsheet you made, we will be reliant upon imposing on you to make changes and variations that we could make ourselves fairly quickly if we use Tek's spreadsheet.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I have incorporated the completed Column AL (kindly provided by FederWBush) into the spreadsheet and uploaded it to the usual link:
prrr.isaackoi.com...

I suspect that completes the useful columns quantitative data, but I'm open to suggestions for the use of the few remaining quantitative columns.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
If I may make a suggestion about column W, as you stated previously it would be a good idea to make that column "is item centered in crosshairs" and if yes only use those to draw the lines. This will help triangulate a flight path of the object.

Mmm. I'm still tempted by using Column W for that purpose, but the problem with including such qualitative data is defining when the object is "centered" in the crosshairs. It shouldn't take long to zip through the PDF entering "yes" or "no" to indicate ... what? ... that all the object is included in the crosshairs? that all or some of the object is included in the crosshairs? that the object is in the exact center of the crosshairs?

Since the answer to the relevant question (whichever one is selected...) will be the same for long stretches of the video, it should be quicker to fill that column than many of the quantitative data columns that have been done recently.

It's just (?) a matter of defining the most useful question first.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Oh ,good you saw my email.
Anyways I'll start Column AN next ,let me know if there's something more important to be done.

EDIT: AN is also complete let me know which Column u rather me start now.
edit on 592015 by FederWBush because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I would say exact center of crosshairs. As exact as human error allows anyway...

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

EDIT: AN is also complete let me know which Column u rather me start now.

That was a fast one. Thanks FederWBush.

I have incorporated the completed Column AN into the spreadsheet and uploaded it to the usual link:
prrr.isaackoi.com...

In terms of any remaining columns, I very much doubt we need Column R but am not so sure about Column AJ. If you feel like doing another one, then I'd suggest Column AJ - but frankly I think we can now (or when Ektar finishes Column AM shortly) really focus on animations/analysis - specifically on the two points I mentioned in one of my posts above. (I'll try to get to those points tomorrow and hope they will not take very long since I think they largely involve just cutting and pasting existing data into the right column of the spreadsheet tool created by "tek" and clicking on the create KML option then working out video creation in the free Google Earth Pro - but things are a bit hectic for me in the real world this weekend...).

Here is an update on the considerable progress that has been made with data entry:

Columns A to H : COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES
Column I : COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES (Completed by FederWBush)
Columns J to Q : COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES
Column R : Medium (low?) priority - Incomplete
Columns S to T : COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES
Column U : Unnecessary / low priority. (Analogue display)
Column W : ???Unnecessary / low priority. (Crosshairs)
Columns X to Y : COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES
Column Z : Unnecessary / low priority. (Analogue displays)
Columns AA to AC : COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES
Column AD : COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES (Completed by WeAreOne and Excallibacca)
Columns AE to AG : COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES
Column AH :COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES (Completed by WeAreOne and Raymundoko)
Column AI : COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES
Column AJ : Medium (low?) priority - Incomplete
Column AK : COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES (Completed by WeAreOne and FederWBush)
Column AL : COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES (Completed by FederWBush)
Column AM :Medium priority - In progress - Ektar
Column AN : COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES (Completed by FederWBush)
Columns AO to AT : COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES
Column AU : COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES (Completed by kkrattiger and FederWBush)
Columns AV to AX : COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES
Column AY : COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES (Completed by CardDown)
Column AX : COMPLETED FOR ALL 7027 FRAMES

edit on 5-9-2015 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi Your making it out like its only one object when its actually four.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: historykel
Your making it out like its only one object when its actually four.

Actually, I use "object" just as shorthand for a phrase I've used above that takes a bit longer to type - along the lines of "UFO(s)"/"UAP(s)"/bird(s)/balloon(s)/object(s).

If you read back a bit, you'll see that I've used the singular with the plural in brackets quite a few times.

edit on 5-9-2015 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Hey Issac Thanks for the updates. I have some things I need to do today.
I am at Frame #2819 at the moment. I will be able to continue on later
this afternoon.
Happy Holiday Weekend Everyone!

Cheers
Ektar

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join