It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One weird weather balloon? ("Humanoid UFO") Aug 9 2015 footage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
ATS, what is this? I searched "humanoid UFO" on here but couldn't find this video posted yet.

So here's the footage, three different angles and seen/recorded by a whole bunch of people.

Link in case embed doesn't work: www.youtube.com...

Is this an explainable phenomenon? An elaborate hoax? Some kind of projection (bluebeam comes to mind)?

I'm at a loss here tbh, it reminds me of the Honda Asimo Humanoid but what's it doing way up in the sky?

Is this channel known for hoaxes?

Thanks a lot for your insight!
edit on 26-8-2015 by HalfLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Sorta reminds me of the Michelin man hot air balloon.

But it's probably just swamp gas.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm guessing a certain tire shop is missing their inflatable advertisement.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Just a possibility. Doesn't fit it perfectly but it isn't that far off either.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: HalfLeaf

Not sure if you have Netflix, but I believe I saw an episode of Monster Quest that was about this topic. Some odd sightings, videos, etc.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Sorta reminds me of the Michelin man hot air balloon.

Didn't think of the Michelin man but it does look similar indeed!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Definitely Voltron

Looks like the yellow lion might be missing, probably captured by Lotor.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
the dude out of the day the earth stood still???, warning signs for sure, with all the stuff that is kicking off, id say now is the perfect time for some peace loving aliens to show us reckless humans the right path.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Crazy. Thanks for post

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
seems to have a kind of holographic glow around it at times. i wonder if it's something being projected into the sky project blue beam style.

also seems to just have one leg which i think would rule out the Michelin man balloon. thought it is kinda bulbous and puffy looking.

very strange.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes
I'm guessing a certain tire shop is missing their inflatable advertisement.

I got tired of my neighbor making 'loud noises' at all hours of the night - took that blow up doll of hers and filled it full of helium and sent it skyward.....

edit on 26-8-2015 by BlackboxInquiry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I can confirm that it is definitely NOT a weather balloon

I also suspect it is unlikely to be an invading fleet of alien spaceships (though in an infinite universe, anything is possible, so who knows?)

Does look rather uncannily like an inflatable human figure though.
edit on 26-8-2015 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The government is just trying out their Project Blue Beam.

They are going to use it very soon.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
it's convenient that there were high res cameras on tripods for this impromptu event.
Why that almost never happens......

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
looks like an astronaut balloon, why call it a weather balloon?
And why are they all pointing at the same time?
edit on 26-8-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I am now thinking that it IS an alien invasion. But due to an unfortunate sequence of events the Stryorax invasion fleet decided that the best way to avoid detection was to disguise their flagship megahyperwarship as an inflatable balloon that looks like one of the backward monkey-ape-men that inhabit this insignificant planet. Whereupon it escaped its ropes and floated away into the air ....

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
His name is Bibendum......a reply to: grey580

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

looks like one of the backward monkey-ape-men that inhabit this insignificant planet.
a reply to: AndyMayhew
Hey, just one minute - we resemble that remark !

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The cameras were there as this was a 'summoning' so they expected this to happen, anyone reading the description can see that.

This looks weird. It does resemble a balloon a lot but it warps around a lot. Much like the UFO I saw, and talked about in my first thread, it has that aura around it that makes it appear as though it can't stay still, all jerky, like it's inter-dimensional.

Who knows, a better quality zoom wouldn't go amiss. These are summoning's the least they could do is get a professional camera.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
seems to have a kind of holographic glow around it at times. i wonder if it's something being projected into the sky project blue beam style.

also seems to just have one leg which i think would rule out the Michelin man balloon. thought it is kinda bulbous and puffy looking.

very strange.

I noticed the glow as well, though it could be some kind of reflection/whatever

originally posted by: network dude
it's convenient that there were high res cameras on tripods for this impromptu event.
Why that almost never happens......

I'm a skeptic too, however;

It's so funny to me how this argument is almost completely useless yet it's used by "debunkers" at every turn, either it's "if this was real I'm sure more people would have seen it and we'd have more than one blurry picture", and if a group of people with professional cameras and telescopes actually do catch something, it's "how convenient there was a group of people to see it and take pics"

Seriously? What are you suggesting, they created whatever they're filming just for the heck of it? I had a look at some other clips of them and apparently they get together specifically to spot UFO's. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing strange about that. Do you accuse wildlife spotters of organizing the events they capture too?

a reply to: smurfy

Because I have no idea what an astronaut balloon looks like yet I'm also not one to go "ALIENS" at every picture of a UFO, so I went with some of the more common explanations as to make it clear I'm considering all options. Also, I found this clip on reddit with only 2 comments underneath it and both lacked insight, so I figured the ATS crowd could get me some better info, such as the Michelin man which I completely overlooked (I'm from Europe and the only time I remember the Michelin man as a big inflatable is from Ghostbusters)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join