It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fall asleep each night thinking I'll die.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It's been getting worse and worse. Each time I go to bed I feel weird, like I won't wake up again after going to sleep. Then in the morning I feel dazed and weak.

During the day feel weak, no energy to walk around. Everything looks more blurry than normal and i'm urinating way more often than normal. Have had extreme weight gain but i'm eating the same as I always have, 8kg weight gain in 2 months.

I'm alone in a foreign country with no support network here. Things have got so bad that I can barely go outside.

Is it all in my mind?

Am 29 year old Britain in China.
edit on 26-8-2015 by purelifee because: edit to add personal details

edit on 26-8-2015 by purelifee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
They allow ATS in China?

Sounds like it's sink or swim time.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: purelifee

You may want to schedule a check-up with your doctor. Thats the only suggestion I have.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

They allow ATS in China?

Sounds like it's sink or swim time.

It's not blocked here. I use a vpn service so even have youtube.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Do you drink?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I'm alone in a foreign country with no support network here. Things have got so bad that I can barely go outside.

I'm sorry you're having a difficult journey. Do you meditate? If not, please learn. Meditation is quite possibly the greatest healer you can find, and that healer is within you. It's very easy to do, and with continued devotion, it will ultimately change your life. Good Luck.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Have you checked your thyroid? (TSH, Free T4, Free T3, anti-thyroid antibodies)
edit on 26-8-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Change the narrative, yes, it is in your mind. Tell yourself something else, like, " My dreams are a safe place to go, time stands still and I go with the flow, where the wind takes me I will follow, love is all."

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Drink more water, a lot more water. See a doctor. I hope you feel better.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
And here I used to go to bed everynight wishing I would die....

I'm so sorry man. I hope you find a doctor you can trust to look into your issues, maybe it's something minor that has just gone unchecked.

Keep positive thoughts dude,

I wish you the very best.

-Alee

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
My thyroid was checked at my request about 6 months ago, it was slightly under-active at the time but not enough to cause concern.

Yes I drink heavily, have for a decade. Had my liver levels tested via blood test, they were normal. I come from a family of alcoholics. Uncle died liver disease, grand-parent too... my brother drinks heavily.

The weight gain, fatigue and extreme lack of energy is new to me however. Literally don't have the energy to even brush my teeth at times. My hands and feet are tingling too.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: purelifee

During the day feel weak, no energy to walk around. Everything looks more blurry than normal and i'm urinating way more often than normal. Have had extreme weight gain but i'm eating the same as I always have, 8kg weight gain in 2 months.

Why have you not seen a doctor yet? If you need help with money or whatever, you could go to the British Embassy and ask for referrals and other assistance.

I know this will be hard for you if you're not even up to going out, but again, please seek out the embassy. And/or perhaps a church or other religious institution in the area. Let them give you some support. Would you have a support network if you went home to Britain again? Is that an option? I hope others have more and better suggestions for you.

Is it all in my mind?

No. The weight gain is measurable -- that's not in your mind. Your vision problems are noticeable -- that's not in your mind. But do keep in mind that whatever is causing your physical problems can also impair your mental faculties and ability to think and reason.

Please seek the help you need now. And keep us updated as you can. Wishing you brightest blessings...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Cold hands/feet? If so check thyroid function yet again because it can change, specially if there is autoinmune stuff such as Hashimoto's going on (that's why I told you to check antithyroid antibodies)... some labs don't treat thyroid issues unless the pituitary is kicking the heck of the thyroid with TSH values over 5.5, which is way too high - anything over 3.5 or 4 is likely to cause hypo symptoms.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

yea. tell your physician all your symptoms.

a good friend of mine started feeling like this. that was 8 years ago.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
you have a lot of the symptoms of diabetes, have you ruled that out?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
ATS is not a medical advice service. Go and see a doctor. I don't think there's a lot of qualified doctors here. Lots of conspiracy theorists though. Who, from what I've seen certainly aren't medical experts. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but probably best you get the right opinion not, guess work based on no medical experience.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

There may be a diabetic issue and I apologize for not recognizing it at first, there are some other symptoms you did not list here; diabetic conditions that get severe, also, have a way of affecting the taste of food and there is often a smell of ammonia emanating from your pores.

I would contact your embassy and alert them that you have a medical condition that needs attention, if it is diabetes, then your organs will start to fail eventually and you will go into a diabetic shock that can lead to a coma and eventually you will be done.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
As others here have pointed out, this sounds like the onset of Diabetes, this is exactly the way I felt when when I started having sugar issues.

Please get yourself checked out
edit on 8/26/2015 by Sostratus because: spelling

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: purelifee
It's been getting worse and worse. Each time I go to bed I feel weird, like I won't wake up again after going to sleep. Then in the morning I feel dazed and weak.

Is it all in my mind?

My godfather passed away in his sleep from sleep abnea and a problem with his heart. it was very sad.
i understand what your feeling.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

That fast a weight gain is usually associated with water retention, due to some sort of internal infection. The body is fighting something, better get to a doctor and have then do some urinalysis, blood work, stool samples whatever. What color is your urine? Do you have a fever, even a mild one?

Fear of dying isn't probably related to this problem, but your concerns are well founded, get to a doctor…

top topics

<<   2 >>

join