It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two journalists killed in shooting during live newscast at Smith Mountain Lake

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The lighting on camera makes the jacket look darker then it is.
From light to dark makes it do that.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

You still have another arm to explain.
Blow it up turn it upside down if you have to he isn't
wearing anything blue. Haw haw!

Commence with the crickets.

I'm done here.
edit on Ram82815v06201500000019 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Here you go randy,

first a screen shot

and the video it came from, :43 sec Mark.

chirp chirp chirp,

edit on 28-8-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: if you look at all the videos all have that blue tint, some are darker, some are lighter, but they all have it.

ETA2: if you go to p1 of the thread and look at the screen shot that Vasa Croe posted at 0:8:33 central time, which more than likly was from the live broadcast being that early, you see the same blue tint. here is the link to the post.Vasa Croe's post

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I can certainly admit that mistake.
No excuses for it.

The garments are still blue in both photos. The camera man's camera seems to have been damaged during the fall as we certainly didn't see the gunman in HD. He appears to be standing in the shadows which also messes with the lighting the camera sees. It is evident that the shooter is wearing a button down shirt and judging from the cuffs on the shirt in his own film, that too would be a button down shirt.

The print can't be seen because of the distortion and lack of light in the film after the camera was dropped. You can see it on his because he was in pure daylight at close range with his own camera. It is evident that he was not wearing white colors in both shots.

I think all of us could likely go back and forth on this for years and both sides would remain steadfast in their opinions on the matter. I don't think I am going to be won over with the evidence we have now and it's obvious you won't either.

As for my mistake earlier I will leave it and wear it. I can apologize for it as well.

I do believe this happened the way they said it did. I love a good conspiracy just like the next gal, but we are at a stand still here. I can see no reason for this to be faked.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Where's his camera? From his POV he's filming. From the "dead" video man's pic you don't see a camera. a reply to: hounddoghowlie

edit on 28-8-2015 by cfnyaami because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2015 by cfnyaami because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

He put his camera up when he went to finish the job which is when he walked around and got in front of the cameraman. In his video he puts his camera up and there is a pause, then he empties his clip.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

look close at his left hand. he's holding something , i dare say that's his phone.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

it's in his left hand.
see my post above.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

You have good eyes because I can't tell what it is.

All I know is that you hear him doing something with it as everything went black. The sound was still recording but he was no longer filming.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

if you look at the crop i posted you can see that his hand is wraped around the bottom of the phone and you see two white curves and a black middle.

doesn't that look like the why some people hold their phone when take picture or shooting videos.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

There we go cheers for that.
Anything else false flaggers? Crisis actor photos? pics of the deceased still alive?.
Nope thought not

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Still waiting for any of my liberal friends to call for the banning of the gay pride flag. It was specifically a pc left motivated hate crime against 2 straight white folks. He had the flag hanging in his house.

Just pointing out what a bunch of hypocrites the pc left is. Murder is fine, as long as its straight white folks. What this points out is that the pc left is a racist /sexist ideology that only cries racism and such epithets when its convenient for political purposes.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
At first I wasn't buying into this false flag idea regarding this shooting. But after seeing the two videos and comparing the clothing worn by the shooter. I have to ask.... how does a blue plaid shirt become a solid black one?

No, it's not the lighting.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicWand67
At first I wasn't buying into this false flag idea regarding this shooting. But after seeing the two videos and comparing the clothing worn by the shooter. I have to ask.... how does a blue plaid shirt become a solid black one?

No, it's not the lighting.

Yes, it is the lighting.

Type blue looks black in Google (I was fully aware that blue looks black in dim light,I just Googled it for you as you seem unable to)

I picked the first link...

Is it navy or is it black? Seems like a simple question, but as any guy who's ever tried to distinguish between the two in a dimly lit bedroom before heading to work will tell you: It's not. When you look at it on its own, a very dark blue can easily look black — and vice versa.

There's a link here incase your unable to search yourself www.esquire.com...

(post by MagicWand67 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicWand67
a reply to: kamatty

As you can clearly see in the picture. That blue shirt is not dark blue or navy blue. It's bright blue with white lines.

I just Googled it for you as you seem unable to

What's google?

There's a link here incase your unable to search yourself

Why the insulting side commentary?

Were you born a jerk or did you work at it your whole life?

I was helping you out as you wanted to know something that was easily found by doing a quick simple search.

You start by asking why the insulting side commentary (it wasn't intended to be insulting) and close with a very direct and insulting comment (that's clearly intended). Double standards much?

Anyway, now you have seen that blue looks black and that was the only thing that made you believe this was a false flag do you still hold the same false flag belief?

(post by Nova937 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Anyway, now you have seen that blue looks black and that was the only thing that made you believe this was a false flag do you still hold the same false flag belief?

I never said it was a false flag.

I really have no desire to discuss this topic or any topic with you.

It's people like you that are the reason I stopped coming here.

Have a goodnight.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Robin Williams for one, Plenty of seemingly normal people suffer from depression. Unfortunately some end up resorting to suicide to end their pain. Personally the thought of suicide crosses my mind quit often ,that doesn't mean I'm a nutcase.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicWand67

I never said you said it was? I asked if you still held the same belief. Above you said that

"At first I wasn't buying into this false flag idea regarding this shooting. But after seeing the two videos and comparing the clothing worn by the shooter. I have to ask.... how does a blue plaid shirt become a solid black one?"

no you didn't claim it was a false flag, but you had your doubts, you belive(ed?) something isn't right, so I asked if you still hold those same false flag beliefs? Now you can see black and blue look the sae in dim light.

It's morning here, I will have a good one of those instead. Thanks :-)

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join