It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two journalists killed in shooting during live newscast at Smith Mountain Lake

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

So, he was a nutcase because he was bullied, was black, was gay and was fired from a few jobs? I think you do not know what you are talking about.

Psych wards hold all types. Can a schizoid be methodical...sure, but it is a condition that can be treated. You cannot treat race, sexual preference or poor job performance.

Sandy Hook...crazy. This guy...a simple jealous race hater who did not like himself. That is the simple diagnosis.

Also, sane people kill themselves all the time. Saying someone is crazy because they shoot themselves is pretty ignorant.

Bullying leads to depression which leads to other mental health issues and can end up with the situation we are debating now.

Believe me I've met more mental people than you've had hot dinners and not just "schizoids" are methodical.

So are the depressed, bi polar, personality disordered... And almost every other mental health problem barring Alzheimer's and dementia.

That's why in 1st world nations we keep an eye on them, that's why they're registered to a care team and a social worker, that's why they're heavily medicated to subdue this sort of methodical outburst.

Name me one sane person to ever kill themselves...
I'll wait!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

but the cameraman turned to film the scenery. Why did he do that and how come at that point the interviewee or interviewer didn't say anything?

Maybe they thought it was an act.

Or they may have been playing a prerecorded segment before they went back to the live feed.

I hope we don't go too far down the conspiracy rabbit hole here unless there is clear evidence of such. I saw how far the Boston Bombing and Sandy Hook conspiracies went and it was disgusting.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm not debating this with deniers, 1st episode psychosis happens over night and the snap is instant.

This is a blatant case of 1st episode psychosis.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Its called tunnel vision...

Its one of the reasons you see police look to their left and right after shots fired.

I am curious if we will hear from any civil rights leaders on this?

Why? Because he was black?

This doesn't appear to have anything to do with race whatsoever. Apparently it may be that he was an ex-boyfriend of the woman.

Let's not make this about race.

I don't think the suspect is black. But Maybe i am color blind. Youtube this Video:

"RAW FOOTAGE Gunman Records Video While Shooting"

He was waving the gun and his hands (to me ) was Caucasian. However, as a user in the comments pointed out, blood was not seen when he shot them.

There is something fishy about that video and about the whole situation in general.

its not the first time mainstream media has manipulated things. Boston bombings was one example,

But look at the video from the gunman's point of view and tell me if you see anything "odd". I call false flag

Of course you do..because mankind isn't capable of doing what it has done since the dawn of time...committing random and horrible acts of violence on each other..

You do know when people get shot it doesn't look the way it does in the movies right? Their isn't blood spurting out everywhere..Can that happen if hit with certain rounds or in certain spots , yup but that doesn't mean everything is that way.

I guess their are no light skinned black people in the world..are they false flags also?

In the end it doesn't matter though..False Flaggers make their minds up because some part of a scenario doesn't look exactly the way they think it should so that must mean it's the IllumiNSAMasons controlling it all.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You can't diagnose someone who's never broken the law or seen a mental health expert.

His actions resulted in 2 deaths and a life damaged.

His actions were wrong, and what I would consider, evil.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: tony9802

"You have to go to counseling because you're black."

Again, that'll go over well.

Yeah, I don't get the point he was trying to make either.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ok, so when do we decide that something like this is a symptom of mental illness as opposed to a racially motivated hate crime?

What is the bloody difference??!!!!!!

I don't recall much time being spent wondering whether or not Dylan Rooff was mentally ill once the details like this manifesto came out. Most everyone agreed he had racial animus.

AND MENTAL ILLNESS.

But this guy is mentally ill, not acting out of animus?

Not sure I get where we draw the line here.

At the intersection of "Mental Illness Parkway" and "Persecution Complex Road". That's where.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Its called tunnel vision...

Its one of the reasons you see police look to their left and right after shots fired.

I am curious if we will hear from any civil rights leaders on this?

Why? Because he was black?

This doesn't appear to have anything to do with race whatsoever. Apparently it may be that he was an ex-boyfriend of the woman.

Let's not make this about race.

I don't think the suspect is black. But Maybe i am color blind. Youtube this Video:

"RAW FOOTAGE Gunman Records Video While Shooting"

He was waving the gun and his hands (to me ) was Caucasian. However, as a user in the comments pointed out, blood was not seen when he shot them.

There is something fishy about that video and about the whole situation in general.

its not the first time mainstream media has manipulated things. Boston bombings was one example,

But look at the video from the gunman's point of view and tell me if you see anything "odd". I call false flag

So your evidence of a false flag is:

"It doesn't look like Die Hard"

And...

"Doesn't look black."

Welp that's case closed. You've cracked it, by Jove.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Malfunctioning brain wires are not evil.

They're a chemical imbalance that only medication can change.
& even that can be hinderence depending on the prescription.

Nothing could have been done about this...
When people snap they don't unsnap wait a week tell people and then snap again...

& it's a damn shame this happened.

But if he's mentioned being bullied in the past, he should have been seen.

You can diagnose anyone who is flagged in the UK, law broken or court order are invalid if a family member calls the right people.
Happened to me.

Maybe that needs to be changed in the States.
edit on 26-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
"The previously filmed season finale of Mr. Robot contains a graphic scene similar in nature to today’s tragic events in Virginia. Out of respect to the victims, their families and colleagues, and our viewers, we are postponing tonight’s episode."

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I tend to agree.

Roof was a nutcase as well whether it was racially motivated or not...
It still took a certain amount of crazy and snap to do what he did.

Brainwashing falls under mental health as well.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I wasnt saying that nobody was talking about Roof being a racist but I remember a Fox News segment where they denied it was racism and said the guy was anti-religion. It was common knowledge that the Roof shooting was racially motivated and thats why I was so weirded out when some white people were in denial of it. But they arent in denial about this case for some reason
edit on 826/2015 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

That's exactly what I'm saying;

You just need to be honest and recognize that they might have issues that caucasian america does not have.
edit on 26-8-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So anyone is bullied becomes depressed and is a nutcase? Really?

So, since I was skinny in school and was bullied but then later in life when i could defend myself I did it means I am crazy? No, it means i overcame my odds and the bullying.

I guess that means you can lump in the 6500 service members who kill themselves each year. All crazy?

I mean, by your definition, anyone who what, does not whistle zippidity do dah and have rainbows shooting from their cornhole is crazy????

I will not give the personal names of those I know who 'killed themselves' but suffice to say I know plenty who were not crazy. They were simply lost...or gave up. That is not a definition of crazy nor mental illness. Some were bi-polar nutcases who cycled so often you did not want to hang out with them. Lonely and bullied does not mean you are depressed. I know lots of happy people who are depressed...

Stop making excuses for this guy.

edit on 08pm31pmf0000002015-08-26T16:58:36-05:000436 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm fully aware that this is a conspiracy site...obviously.

However, not every breaking news story is a conspiracy. I honestly don't believe there is any sort of hidden story here and, I'm usually one to pick apart anything that doesn't feel right to me.

This sorry excuse for a human being couldn't handle the pressures of living in this society and he cracked in the the most violent of ways.

People wondering why there wasn't blood or why the lady was able to run after being shot or the hand looks white, not black and why they didn't see the shooter should really just take a step back.

It's a tragedy, not a conspiracy.

Sometimes it just is what it is.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Of course he was a nutcase, and of course brainwashing is a 'fertilizer' of madness.
The guy who killed 3 people outside a Jewish Community Center (who weren't even Jewish) is having his trial right now. A Neo-Nazi guy.

He is "representing himself", feels NO remorse for what he did, and obviously is mad (as in insane).
www.kansascity.com...

www.splcenter.org...

FRAZIER GLENN MILLER
Frazier Glenn Miller, also known as Frazier Glenn Cross, is the former “grand dragon” of the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, which he founded and ran in the 1980s before being sued by the Southern Poverty Law Center for operating an illegal paramilitary organization and using intimidation tactics against African Americans.

After subsequently forming another Klan group, the White Patriot Party, he was found in criminal contempt and sentenced to six months in prison for violating the court settlement. On April 13, 2014, Miller was arrested in the shooting deaths of three people at a Jewish community center and nearby retirement community in Overland Park, Kansas.

NUTJOBS. They need attention. Or this will continue.

(luv ya, charlie!)
edit on 8/26/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: typo

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

Yeah, I don't get the point he was trying to make either.

That's exactly what I'm saying;

You just need to be honest and recognize that they might have issues that caucasian america does not have.

huh?

What are you saying here exactly?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: revswim
a reply to: UnBreakable

I wasnt saying that nobody was talking about Roof being a racist but I remember a Fox News segment where they denied it was racism and said the guy was anti-religion. It was common knowledge that the Roof shooting was racially motivated and thats why I was so weirded out when some white people were in denial of it. But they arent in denial about this case for some reason

Ya, I remember the Roof deniers on Fox too, but it was hyped by the leftists at CNN, MSNBC, etc . Just as the liberal media is trying to quell the obvious racial angle of this incident because he is black. Only white people can be racist apparently.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No that's your definition that's you're projecting onto me, and that's where this ends.

Edit: for what it's worth, "giving up" is known as depression, and depression is a mental illness no matter how many times you deny it.

Out of concern, all those "lots of happy people" you know...
Talk to them, because it's well known in the mental health community, which I am part of, that 99% of happiness from someone truly depressed is a facade, a brave face, superficial...
They're just too proud to cry out for help.

Yours sincerely, ATS's happiest member.

edit on 26-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

I am responding to MagesticEsoteric when he writes the following statement: (explaining that this is what I have implied

That: "You (One) have (has) to go to counseling because you're (one is) black."

My response to his statement is the following:

"That's exactly what I'm saying;

You just need to be honest and recognize that they might have issues that caucasian america does not have."
edit on 26-8-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join