It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nukes Hoax: Have we all been lied to?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

yes is it. i havent watched this video yet but i have heard of this guy. thank you.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

thanks for your input. thats why i've started this discussion. i am happy to be educated by others who maybe have better insights, knowledge. i know this is a highly controversial theme.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

ok. you will maybe laugh. but i totally agree with this article on reddit.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
So you say earlier that the bombs that dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not nukes ..what were they?

Before you hide behind the standard tactic of conspiracy folks by using "did you watch the video"

Yes..I sat through the annoying 7 mins of random dude on YouTube who based his argument on "these trees sure are in a straight light, that cant be real"

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I'm not a nuclear physicist or any kind of physicist for that matter, but to think these weapons don't exist is absurd. What happened to 2 Japanese cities? Did they just drop a big load of dynamite? In the Western United States, there are hundreds of craters from testing, what caused those?
No, sorry. It's not just a scare tactic, those things are all too real.

Indeed.
Or the photos of a US battleship standing on end before it immediately sunk during the Baker test at Bikini Atoll.
And all those displaced Bikini Atoll natives that lost their land to radiation.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think this is a case of "it must be true, because I saw/read it on YouTube/a blog".

I think that belief that nukes are a hoax comes from a very small number of people who have slipped out of reality. They probably also believe the world is flat, or that the sun orbits the earth.

Nukes have been around too long and have effected too many people to be considered a hoax.

Silly.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Or the photos of a US battleship standing on end before it immediately sunk during the Baker test at Bikini Atoll.

Just in case some do not know about that

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Personally, I like the ones that try to claim that nukes can only detonate if the sun is up in the locale.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce
Thank you for adding that.
I'll add a link to the Wikipedia page for Operation Crossroads.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
a reply to: P3tr4Q
Just to add to what everyone else has said... looking at conspiracy website and youtube videos is in no way research.

Yes, it is, if one is careful.

In fact, in some cases, YouTube videos and conspiracy websites are the only way to get at the truth, unless one has direct contacts in person who can fill one in on what's really going on.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Just to add to what everyone else has said... looking at conspiracy website and youtube videos is in no way research.

Yes, it is, if one is careful.

In fact, in some cases, YouTube videos and conspiracy websites are the only way to get at the truth, unless one has direct contacts in person who can fill one in on what's really going on.

Sorry, i disagree with you 100% Unless you can show me ONE example where the truth could have been found on youtube videos and forums. Just one...ill wait.
edit on 26-8-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: P3tr4Q
a reply to: 3danimator2014

thanks for your input. thats why i've started this discussion. i am happy to be educated by others who maybe have better insights, knowledge. i know this is a highly controversial theme.

No it isnt mate.

No one other than you and that guy is suggesting that nukes dont exist. There is no controversy

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Here is a graphic of the current alleged nuclear weapons stock

Link..www.armscontrol.org...

I just hope it is not reduced by some clown pressing a button.

( I have 93% reduction of population in my head from somewhere )

PEACE.
edit on 26 8 2015 by skywatcher44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Wow a nuclear explosion looks just like the sun. I wonder how the two could even be similar. Or wait.

Why isn't the camera shaking? Uhhh...cause its a few miles away and is zoomed in. I think they use these things called lenses.

Look! The fireball is getting larger. It must be because the camera is zooming in.

Wait i just tacitly said a second ago that cameras can't zoom in therefor they must shake and get obliviated by the explosion. But the explosion isn't there it's really the sun. Oh wait. Crap now everyone's going to know im stupid.
edit on 26-8-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Da nile ain't just a river in Africa.

Has it occurred to the obviously young and ignorant youtube video narrator that the military set up test sites to detonate nuclear bombs? Obviously those trees are in a straight line because they were planted for testing purposes. This young man spends too much time on the internet and not enough time in the real world where common sense is learned.

You will never find truth on the internet, if you thirst for it enough go outside and discover it yourself. Any others means is just regurgitating nonsense from someone elses experiences.
edit on 26-8-2015 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
lets see. i will post excerpts from other blogs and even comments to illustrate

from huge blog, it'll take weeks to go through it:
heiwaco.tripod.com...

In Hiroshima I was prepared for radically different sights. But, to my surprise, Hiroshima looked exactly like all the other burned-out cities in Japan.
There was a familiar pink blot, about two miles in diameter. It was dotted with charred trees and telephone poles. Only one of the cities twenty bridges was down. Hiroshima's clusters of modern buildings in the downtown section stood upright.

It was obvious that the blast could not have been so powerful as we had been led to believe. It was extensive blast rather than intensive.

I had heard of buildings instantly consumed by unprecedented heat. Yet here I saw the buildings structurally intact, and what is more, topped by undamaged flag poles, lightning rods, painted railings, air raid precaution signs and other comparatively fragile objects.

At the T-bridge, the aiming point for the atomic bomb, I looked for the "bald spot" where everything presumably had been vaporized in the twinkling of an eye. It wasn't there or anywhere else. I could find no traces of unusual phenomena.

from atlantian conspiracy blog
www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

The destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki appear not to be the result of one large explosion, but rather the result of a fire-bombing campaign comparable in pictures to Tokyo's fire-bombed remains. Hiroshima and Nagasaki also never experienced anything like the hundreds or thousands of years of radiation predicted by nuclear scientists, in fact, vegetation began growing within a month after the bombing, and the Japanese people began rebuilding almost immediately! Some nuclear physicists even claim nuclear weaponry fraudulent based solely on the technical impossibilities of fission material not to be incinerated before triggering the necessary nuclear chain reaction.

..comment under the same blogpost. i would actually like to do that. seeing the chernobyl site in person. didnt Top Gear filmed there recently?

If you're so sure in this assumption, then why don't you go to Fukushima and/or Chernobyl and see for yourself. Seriously. If you went there and were able to prove its a scare tactic, THAT would really get peoples attention and give you a tremendous amount of credibility.

..another comment

Hey Barb, radiation increases come from non-nuclear explosions as well, there was an increase in Hiroshima and Nagasaki for a while as well but flowers began growing within a month and people repopulated and rebuilt the areas immediately without any long-term problems. The pictures of Japanese people burned is consistent with fire-bombing like happened in Tokyo and Dresden for example... they are clearly burn victims, not nuclear bomb victims. Don't get me wrong, I am as disgusted and outraged as anyone about what American weaponry has done to Japanese, Iraqis, and other peoples all over the world! That doesn't mean it went down exactly how they told us it did though. Peace

..this comment is possibly my current position, that might shift with time and more research:

Actually I have a hard time to imagine that this is a hoax in that manner that nuclear weapons do not exist. I think the headline is misleading. In my opinion the do exist but the hoax is about the consequences of the radiation. It does not really take this much much time until you reach a level where everything is growing back and you can live there again.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This thread is a hoax, therefore belongs in the hoax bin.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
more questions
tabublog.com...

Chilean Ambassador: Nukes Don't Exist (excerpt from a book)
www.big-lies.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Agreed

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Ok first off yes nukes are real and work, secondly there is more than one kind of "nuke". A-bomb and H-bomb not technically nukes in the strictest sense of the idea, the new stuff 1 stage and 2 stage warheads are very much an actual nuclear reaction that is allowed to run wild and "melt down". See attached link for a reasonably simplified explanation of the differences.

www.ucsusa.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join