It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did corporate oil companies cause the Tsunami/Earthquake?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Whether or not one agrees with either of the methods proposed at the following links, one thing they agree on is the size, readiness and prepareness, and heavily armoured nature of the US flotilla delivering humanitarian aid to the region, looking more like an army of occupation
Suggesting more than a result of the oil companies tinkerings, and weighing the scale on the acquisition of benefits

www.conspiracynewsnet.com...

www.vialls.com...

dh
Excellent links it does make one wonder, especially why the US just happened to have two battle groups so close at hand and Australia sending four Hercules complete with troops invading Sumatra. and why there is two Epicenters. food for thought

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ah, excellent, good to see my understanding is somewhat correct!

Others have noted that its 'weird' that the military is close at hand. Australia has geostrategic interests in the area, and the US would certainly have battle fleets in that part of the world anyways, expecially now.

And why is it suspicious that aircraft carriers are heavily defended and armed? Wouldn't it be foolish to send them in unprotected? And isn't it to be expected that they be used, since they have a lot of capacity for launching transport planes and the like?

dh

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yeah, it's all very convenient
Instant manipulation of images
A huge aggressive force can be transformed into a huge support force in a trice
They'd been training for humanitarian aid for long enough, these instantly recalled soldiers, hadn't they?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I personally don't believe that sonic monitoring could have caused this particular earthquake...there's a mismatch of energy in and energy out. This was too huge for nothing but sound pulses to trigger.

But here is what I have always wondered about. How would you like to be a dolphin or whale and have this crap going on 24/7?

You'd go postal wouldn't you?

The whales and Dolphins Did it, Americas off the hook!

Seriously not good news if it really affects whales and dolphins causing beaching.
I read somewhere international shipping has something to do with it via low frequency sound from ships sonic navigation or something

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
ok dh nice try ... the article on the vialls.com link had me ready to jump off a building for a while.

.... So the Australian govt. and the US govt. were in cahoots over this man-made disaster .. I see, and for what? According to the article,

"To force subservience on Asia, and ensure the lion's share of incredibly lucrative reconstruction contracts, all that was needed was a very large tsunami targeted on the selected nations, which was easily within the capabilities of a large thermonuke. There is nothing new about "Sea Bursts" as they are called, and more than 30 years ago plans existed in both America and Russia to wipe out each other's coastal cities using exactly this technique. The tidal wave from a deep sea burst is relatively clean, allowing the aggressor to take over both land and remaining buildings etc. with the minimum of delay."

So then Howard pledges $1 bil Aus dollars to Indonesia (1/2 of this an interest free loan, the other a donation), and goes on national tele on the verge of tears asking us to dig deep (public donations a further 100 mil +). How is this an economic gain?? ... The terms of the donation to Indonesia being that the ultimate responsibility for HOW THE MONEY IS TO BE SPENT TO LAY WITH INDONESIA, and Australia would not dictate the terms of the donation. This money to go directly to Indonesia - UN not in on this. So much for a "lion's share of incredibly lucrative reconstruction contracts".

And sorry, the guy (Howard) lacks any charisma skills and is not capable of acting.

As well, the article states,

"In this particular case there was no real need to shift a tectonic plate, and science suggests that if this blast had caused such an effect, several very powerful aftershocks would have occurred, as has happened with every other major earthquake in the past. But, as previously stated, and setting aside the seemingly deliberate provocative though false warnings from the American NOAA, there has not been a single aftershock which can be directly & scientifically linked to the 'event' in the Sumatran Trench at 0758 hours local on 26 December 2004. Later tremors might or might not be connected to the weapon."

Really? So all those rumblings a figment of the collective imagination?

news.findlaw.com...
economictimes.indiatimes.com...

Then to cap off this long article, the author asks for donations into his personal bank account ... yeah right! Amusing.

While I don't doubt the intelligence of man and the power of the collective consciousness, why is it so hard to accept that Mother Nature is supremely powerful - more powerful than any govt?

[edit on 8-1-2005 by c_au]

dh

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Actually I believe the rapidly accumulating environmental events are primarily due to the Quickening vibration occurring throughout the Solar System and particularly garnered here on Earth
That would be enough were it not for the fact that the rulers of the Globe as personified by the banking/military/corporate cabal types are being stripped of their secrecy and image by these selfsame forces
Of course they'll intercede in whatever way possible to disguise their parasitic nature and to divert the attention of the populace to show after negative show

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join