It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original Smithsonian Text

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hi everyone, this is my first thread so go easy. Firstly apologies, as i believe this subject has been covered a lot lately, and the most recent thread has made its way into the LOL section.

Anyhow, i noticed that a recent article by News weekly was pushing the idea that the Smithsonian's have been involved in a cover up relating to large skeletons. When reading the article i noticed the links didn't work, which made me question the overall legitimacy of their claims as i am sure it did with many others.

Be that as it may, I have spent the time to now source the original text, regardless of what the world news is saying or any other information relating to court cases and so forth, i simply which to present a link to the original PDF document entitled: Twelfth annual report of the Bureau of Ethnology.

If you go to pages 113 and page 362, you can clearly see that there is evidence of large skeletal structures being unearthed. From this i have drawn my own opinions, as i am sure you will do to.

archive.org.../n7/mode /2up
edit on 8/26/2015 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Nustle

Interesting read. Thanks for posting the links.

I have to ask, is it your belief this may hint at the "Nephilim', or just very large, rare humans that were giants during a time when man was smaller on average?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Very interesting. Page 116 seems to speak on one 7+ foot tall human but not many at that height. Further, the "giant" had bear teeth necklace and bracelets....very cool. He obviously got a lot of protein, perhaps his father did too.

The 362 page also only seemed to speak of one individual 7.5 ft tall human. Still quite interesting.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

For me, i feel it just highlights that the world perhaps isn't as we are led to believe, and that there are so many unanswered questions, for instance, i draw correlations between this and ancient structures, such as these found in Russia:

thetruthwins.c... om/archives/newly-found-megalithic-ruins-in-russia-contain-the-largest-blocks-of-stone-ever-discovered

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nustle
a reply to: introvert

For me, i feel it just highlights that the world perhaps isn't as we are led to believe...

I've never been led to believe that no seven foot tall individuals have ever lived.

for instance, i draw correlations between this and ancient structures, such as these found in Russia:

What structures would those be? Your link shows no artificial structures, just naturally fractured stone. Have you done any sort of independent research on those claims, or do you just take Michael T. Snyder's words at face value?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I've never been led to believe that no seven foot tall individuals have ever lived.

During that particular time frame, individuals in general were smaller, so an individual who was around 7 feet tall was not a common occurrence. Further to this, i wrote that this highlights that perhaps the world isn't as we are led to believe. I used the word "highlights" meaning one of many possible highlights, as in there are many things in this world that perhaps don't make sense.

What structures would those be? Your link shows no artificial structures, just naturally fractured stone. Have you done any sort of independent research on those claims, or do you just take Michael T. Snyder's words at face value?

I said i draw correlations, for instance, how would such massive structures be moved in the past? Perhaps people were larger, or stronger, or more advanced etc. I simply read around the subjects, i am not stating fact, i am simply explaining how i look at this information. And your right, i should research more into the stones, and i will, i was simply presenting a quick example of how, lots of things in the world, we simple don't have answers for.

Structures: www.eridu.co.uk... Baalbek6/baalbek6.html

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Here is a link that gives you download options for this text at the bottom of the page. I recommend downloading the torrent file. Great find OP!

archive.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

edit on 26-8-2015 by Nustle because: (no reason given)

top topics

join