It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today i witnessed an identified flying object .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Ok let me start by saying i am not having a shot at anyone who claims to have seen a UFO , in fact for a few short seconds i thought i had seen one . Short back story . Coming home from work i turned into the road leading up to my home when i had a double take so to speak . In front of me directly in line with the road was a perfect circle , a very large dark perfect circle in the distance and at a quick guess quite a distance in the air . My first thought was , wow i get to contribute a real conspiracy to ATS , now i must stop all the traffic , get out and take an out of focus video with my very cheap phone . I was pretty sure it was not the sun being blown up by CERN as i had checked earlier and the sun was in its usual place , well more or less as with the earth being flat its hard to tell . However , that video was not necessary as the circle did not shoot sideways at the speed of light , it turned and looked like a blimp . Hmm cool i thought there is a blimp cruising around the end of my street . But wait , Adelaide doesnt have a blimp , so i googled Adelaide blimp and found this .
cdn.newsapi.com.au...

Here is a photo of the blimp kind of from the end so you get the idea of a circle . Add in clouds and the sun angle and it looked quite dark .

So to all you UFO spotters , for a few moments i felt how you must feel ,i really thought , this is the big one , undeniable proof , ET called home . Also i get how hard it must be to get a good shot / video . I know i panicked .Perhaps one day , perhaps .

edit on 26-8-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Some day, hutch some day..

Just don't cause any accidents on the road...lol

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

I honestly thought for a few seconds , i really have to get a photo of this .

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

I honestly thought for a few seconds , i really have to get a photo of this .

Your not alone, I was once gazing at the starless night and saw what I thought was the evening star or venus. But then it started moving akwardly, so ufo popped up in my mind.

As it turned out, i facing a plan coming straight at my vintage point, cause I was ready to grab my camera..haha.

So yeah, not counting my stars on a ufo sighting myself..

But cool post none the less

Peace
edit on 26-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: Oops forget to add ufo in there..

edit on 26-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I had a similar experience 20 years ago. I was driving in my car listening to the radio when the local news came on. They started out by saying people were seeing unusual lights in the sky around our city. After about 10 minutes, I gaze up at the sky and I start seeing colored lights rotating in a circle! I immediately started following it in my car. I started following it down a dirt road leading toward our airport. When I closed in on it, I noticed it was an advertisement rotating below a single engine airplane! Great way to get people to read an ad, but dangerous for people who are driving, taking their eyes off the road thinking it was a UFO. I had to chuckle, because it could easily have been mistaken as a flying saucer.

What's surprising, is LED digital signs were not that common back then. This guy must have been testing out a new form of advertising using some kind of light system. If you can picture it, this is what the lights looked like as I got closer to it.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

A couple of Chinese lanterns got me once. When i figured it out after switching from phone to high-end binoculars, i deleted my F&Sh-laced shaky phone video, went inside & played a space strategy game the rest of the night.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

A couple of Chinese lanterns got me once.

I know where you are coming from , for a couple of seconds i was going to blow the UFO scene wide open .

top topics

join