It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Criminals, Straw, Dearlove, Scarlett, Hoon, Short, and Blair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

Sir John Chilcot is to apportion blame for Britain’s role in the Iraq war much more widely than had been expected, going well beyond Tony Blair and his inner team, according to sources involved with his six-year inquiry.

The Iraq invasion has created a terrorist threat that will endanger lives for many generations as a reaction to the massive harm, damage, fraud and loss that the invasion consisted of. The criminals behind it cannot be allowed to escape justice, that would give the wrong message to other wannabe war criminals. Although these figureheads are obviously in the firing line we cannot allow the mainstream media to evade responsibility. Those who actually went out there were presumably swayed by the media lies.

So who's going to report on the holding to account of the mainstream media? In my opinion the media is controlled by spooks. I can't see how else they could come out with twenty four hour claptrap. Spooks teach journalism and spooks sit in offices making up the 'news'.

I'd like to say I'll be watching developments with interest. However I feel the only development that will interest me is one or more of the guilty parties receiving their comeuppance in a remarkably apt fashion. The clock is ticking slowly for the war criminals. They should expect to be kept on tenterhooks for as long as it takes.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester
The mainstream media were the voice of the war criminals. The Chilcott enquiry must contain something juicy as it will not be published until scapegoats are found. Usually dead people so watch out for sudden deaths.
It is good they are running scared of the public and trying to blame each other. This is one of the ways the truth will out. They are panicking and distancing themselves from it. I personally cannot wait for the war trials. Wonder where they will hold them. Germany is the favourite for me.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi

I'll book my hotel.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Nothing will come of this. As per.
We're heading back to Iraq again en masse to "battle" ISIS, give it a few months.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Perhaps the fridge will break down and the battleship will have to return to port again like last time. It's amazing how unreliable the equipment gets when the military are sent out on a mission they know is fraudulent.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If I was a family member of anyone who died as a result of Blair's illegal invasion of Iraq, then I would be absolutely fuming at the length of time it is taking to release.

I'm sure they are waiting g for Blair to die before releasing it.

I can't see why Claire Short would be on the list of those to blame though, she left the cabinet as well as Robin Cook.

There's a thought, maybe they'll blame it on dear old Robin. RIP.

originally posted by: chewi
The mainstream media were the voice of the war criminals. The Chilcott enquiry must contain something juicy as it will not be published until scapegoats are found. Usually dead people so watch out for sudden deaths.
It is good they are running scared of the public and trying to blame each other. This is one of the ways the truth will out. They are panicking and distancing themselves from it. I personally cannot wait for the war trials. Wonder where they will hold them. Germany is the favourite for me.

It would be held in The Hague without question.

I really want Corbyn to become Labour Leader and expose Cameron for what he is. Corbyn would request that Blair is brought to justice and Cameron will deny him. Cameron would be exposed if it ever went to The Hague, why didn't he do something about it before now?
edit on 26/8/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The Chilcott Enquiry report has finally been released and it is clear in it's assessment that the govt led by Blair had no basis for their actions. Blair and his govt of the time have been disgraced today and now I would like war crimes charges to be brought against those involved in sending British troops to die based on a lie and the thousands of Iraqi's killed whilst their country was destroyed.

This is nothing short of mass murder by Blair and his cronies.
edit on 6/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

waiting for Blair to die

Please, you're getting me too excited for my own good.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Was it Hoon or Robertson who was the subject of a D NOTICE with regards to their involvement with Thomas Hamilton, the Dunblane killer?
edit on 48pWed, 06 Jul 2016 07:32:48 -050020162016-07-06T07:32:48-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I think it was Robertson. The whistleblowing nurse would know, but she told me she's had so many threats she just wants out of it.

top topics

join