It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Reminds me of "play it again Sam" which was never spoken in the movie.
There are SOOOOOO many misquoted movie lines that it's just ridiculous

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

Has interview with A Vampire, always been with a "the" for you??

Interview With The Vampire has ALWAYS been called that for everyone.
You may say it quickly and because the "With" part rolls into the "the" part you leave of the first T...so It's mostly pronounced "A" and not "THE" but in actual reality... it's always been "THE"

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Okay to be fair I remember:

Luke, I am your father and yes I've seen it many times... but also the last time was a long time ago.
I remember the BerenstEIN Bears
Interview with A Vampire but also the Vampire Lestat (that must be when the timeline switched!)

My questions are, which reality is the right one? People say this one is wrong, what if the other one was wrong but now corrected? What if neither are wrong? What if there's infinite realities? And why is it only movies/books and famous people affected?

Seriously though... why isn't it just attributed to faulty memory or hearing/seeing/reading wrong the first time and your brain assuming subsequently?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: hidingthistime

So now you admit your memory is terrible and you're frequently wrong? That should bolster the credibility of further timeline slips.

hearing different words in a song is not a bad memory, it is just that things sound different when sung, like that song, blinded by the light, everyone hears something different, mostly though, with a swear word subbed for "DEUCE".... that is NOT bad memory, it is a funny thing that happens with songs, my example " Blinded by the light", being one of the best ones.

That is not.... again.... watching a funeral and having years of running jokes about the mascara of one of the people in attendance at the funeral! NOT the same!

You are claiming to KNOW for sure that science is wrong now too?? Come on, admitting we can NOT know is much better than saying, science is wrong!

Are you religious or something? Are you a JW???

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

What the eff does being a JW have to do with anything? Are you about to attack a religious organization because you are wrong about a movie quote and want to attribute your false memory to a parallel universe shift/merger???

You aren't helping yourself here.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

OMG... I'm sure you used to be 74Kali??
In my other timeline you were always numbers first.

*mind blown*

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

My questions are, which reality is the right one? People say this one is wrong, what if the other one was wrong but now corrected? What if neither are wrong? What if there's infinite realities? And why is it only movies/books and famous people affected?

The one here is right NOW, but wrong for those of us who switched over, is the only way i can explain it... I am not sure if more and more are merging, and I feel as if I/we, will never go back..

For me, it is not just movies, nearly every house I had lived in, in the past has either burned down or been demolished and built over, all of my schools are gone, except 2, one is now a christian school, the other a french school.... many people have died wayyy too young, and a few people who died in high school are not dead, one person who had kids with a dark wife, never married her, and is instead divorced from a blond haired wife and they had no kids, they lived on my corner, but now never lived there, and live in the middle of a lane ( not the middle of the road, but middle address wise, haha) My hair is GRAY, compared to last week, like went from 25% gray, to 75% gray.... I could go on and on...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Kali, I'm with you 100% however what can we do to reasonably explain the billy graham funeral and death that a certain group swear happened?

In this case we are not talking about sounds or letters which can easily be misquoted or pronounced incorrectly, we are really talking about a memory that never happened.

Now, I'm not going to jump on timelines merging train, what I am going to say is I don't know, and do not have a reasonable explanation, so with that; and just like anything that falls under such categorys,that ranges from missing socks to alien abduction it warrants further investigation and evidence gathering.

Do you agree kali?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Okay, okay! I confess, it was me! I changed everything. My name is actually John Leer. Lear! I meant Lear!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I could have sworn it was "luke, I am your father." as well. I even went ahead and checked youtube many versions of it, then I found this.

On a serious note, i still could've sworn, it was "Luke" instead of "No"...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

What the eff does being a JW have to do with anything? Are you about to attack a religious organization because you are wrong about a movie quote and want to attribute your false memory to a parallel universe shift/merger???

You aren't helping yourself here.

I am just saying, a lot of religious people reallllly hate on science these days, because of the atheist movement. I believe in a creator, but I also believe in science, and to me science PROVES a creator, but a lot of religious people act like science is the devil...

and where I came from, no one though it was wrong to express an opinion against a religious organization that pushes THEIR opinion on the world by knocking on doors and waking up shift workers at 9am.... it works both ways. An opinion is not an attack... mis representation can be a form of attack, but an opposing opinion is not. They can diss science, I can diss their insistence that science is the debil.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I only agree about the socks, that is truly weird and inexplicable!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

The one here is right NOW, but wrong for those of us who switched over, is the only way i can explain it... I am not sure if more and more are merging, and I feel as if I/we, will never go back..

For me, it is not just movies, nearly every house I had lived in, in the past has either burned down or been demolished and built over, all of my schools are gone, except 2, one is now a christian school, the other a french school.... many people have died wayyy too young, and a few people who died in high school are not dead, one person who had kids with a dark wife, never married her, and is instead divorced from a blond haired wife and they had no kids, they lived on my corner, but now never lived there, and live in the middle of a lane ( not the middle of the road, but middle address wise, haha) My hair is GRAY, compared to last week, like went from 25% gray, to 75% gray.... I could go on and on...

Ah... I think I've got it.
Going through the posts and considering the alternate timelines etc, I believe this complex issue can be reduced and boiled down to it's most simplest form.

You're crazy.

You're welcome.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

I could have sworn it was "luke, I am your father." as well. I even went ahead and checked youtube many versions of it, then I found this.

On a serious note, i still could've sworn, it was "Luke" instead of "No"...

This stuff makes me feel like they are trying too hard to cover it up.... honestly....lol, GREAT find though!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Okay, okay! I confess, it was me! I changed everything. My name is actually John Leer. Lear! I meant Lear!

I knew it!!

John Titor warned me about this in the old timeline, that is now this timeline but not our timeline but their timeline....

Yeah.
edit on 26/8/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Lmao, ok my point was to illustrate the connection from the mundane to extraordinary, indeed missing socks could warrant investigation, when considering the security of your home.

I am not suggesting that someone has the intention to steal them, but that they could of been moved, as we know objects just don't get up and walk away.

We could say 'typically' such events from the mundane to the extraordinary have simple and explainable causes. We should not be so sure of anything that we discount the small chance something truly strange and extraordinary has occurred, nor should we draw conclusions based alone off missing socks or reported abductions. To be diligent would be to investigate and upon overwhelming proof, then draw conclusions.

link   

Crap another slip... Titor!

oops

link   

awe, thanks!
Now I can move on....... NOT.

just put yourself in my shoes for a second and imagine how it feels, as I said to someone else, what if you woke up one day, and you had always known your mothers name was Margarie, and every card had said that, her siblings called her that, and it was just HER, she IS her name.... Margarie.

Then, you wake up one day, and everyone is calling her Betty, like some inside joke. YOU KNOW it has always been Margarie, but nope, NO record of it, not one card, nothing, BUT, one of your cousins knows it is Margarie too, and never heard of Betty.... the 2 of you are going to be confused as heck, and try to find out WHY>

That is the situation, for me and THOUSANDS of others, with Billy Graham, Nelson Mandela, Bernstein bears, LUKE I am your father, and such.... just think how would you feel??? What would you do???

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I've gone over to the skeptic side, sorry.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So since you believe science then you should know that the science says universes that "collide/merge" would actually instantaneously destroy each other...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join