It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:58 AM
To the people who have jumped timelines could you help me to understand some things?

Before you jumped from your own timeline to this timeline did you already exist in this one? If you didn’t exist in this timeline how do your family/friends know you and why haven’t they reported you to the police as an intruder when they woke up one day to find you suddenly transplanted here?

If you already existed in this timeline what happened to the other you? Did they get jumped to your original timeline? Is there another you in another timeline desperately trying to convince the other ATSers that it used to be “No, I am your father” and they all think the other you is crazy because they know they remember it as “Luke, I am your father”?

Or is there a copy of you running around in this timeline somewhere? Are there now two of you.

What about the plate tectonics involved in transplanting the locations of Australia and New Zealand? Given that the boundary of the plate that Australia sits on actually splits NZ in two, do you also think that the whole tectonic plate boundaries are different in the other timeline? What impact does this have on the rest of the “other-world”. Are there other major geographical differences between your original timeline and this one because there would need to be if the tectonic history of the other-world were different to this one? What are these other differences?

I may have other questions but these will do for now.

edit on 26-8-2015 by ComplexCassandra because: typo

edit on 26-8-2015 by ComplexCassandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:59 AM
This is absolutely too weird ... you all seem to remember Anakin Skywalker as the villain in Episode IV ...

The war criminal Obi Wan (aka "Ben") Kenobi was hiding from justice on the backwater planet Tatooine. In collusion with rogue Senator and traitor Bail Organa, Kenobi had kidnapped both Skywalker twins shortly after their birth after murdering the twins' mother Padme, and then separated them in the elaborate an attempt to brainwash both Leia and Luke into believing that the illegal (and barely foiled) attempt at a Jedi coup d'etat was instead the beginning of a "fight for freedom."

Remember that during their first "official meeting" Kenobi first used the "Jedi Mind Trick" in his plot to mind-control and attempt to ultimately transform Luke into his father's assassin. The scene in Episode V you guys are discussing is the point at which Anakin uses his own powers to release Luke from Kenobi's attempt to brainwash him.

Anakin Skywalker was the tragic hero of the story, as Episode VI clearly demonstrates.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:15 AM
New Zealand is still where I remember it on the map.

I always make a point everyday to check to see if the place that Lucy Lawless lives hasn't moved or disappeared.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:20 AM
a reply to: Joneselius

If it ever does make itself self-evident to you I fear you may not cope half as well with it as the OP has, even if it is a simple mind fart.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:30 AM

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

A. A phrase made famous by Star Wars episode, The Empire Strikes Back. It is the pivotal plot twist in the movie and is usually misquoted in a feigned Darth Vader voice as “Luke, I am your father,” whenever someone named Luke introduces himself to a Star Wars fan. Star Wars purists maintain the full quote is actually “No, I am your father.”

Show that to someone who watches it every year with friends, and just watched it last christmas, and watch them crap their pants, because that site would not have existed for THEM last christmas, for example...because it said LUKE, so it wasn't necessary to make the site.

I have an ex Bully from HELL named LUKE, so I always cringe from that name, and wouldn't cringe, from "NO, I am your father....." it was the "LUKE" part that gave me the yuck feelings.

I've just listened to the audio cassette release of the film, which is an original but up until today I've not listened to it in a long long time. It's clearly No, not Luke.

Are you suggesting that someone magically amended the audio tape sitting in my loft for the best part of 20 years?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:15 AM
a reply to: b3l13v3

Why do you fear that? Because I disagree? Come on stop being stupid. if it becomes 'self evident' which it wont, I'll come back and say sorry.

Better now?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:19 AM
Dang! We should never have built the Large Hadron Collider
to plumb the depths of time, space and matter,

when we could have just watched some old Buggs Bunny
clips and gotten to the innermost truth of reality.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:34 AM
a reply to: hidingthistime

Tammy faye baker wasn't even married to Billy graham so that just proves you're confusing yourself.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:36 AM

originally posted by: Joneselius
This is absurd. I gave you EVIDENCE in the FIRST POST to your thread that you're wrong but you're still going on and on as though your argument has any credence at all. You have been proven wrong on REPLY ONE. You just keep going round in circles and, quite frankly, I think you're a product of too much internet time alone.

Get off the internet, get OFF those timeline stories and get out.

If the timeline had been changed, you wouldn't even remember an alternate past, so just drop it. Nothing productive will come of this, you're just remembering things wrong. Ask an expert on the matter you think has 'slipped'. My friend as a Star wars buff knew you were wrong immediately.

This whole thread is a joke. I'm sorry if that offends you but it is.

What makes this scarier is you speak as though this is a forgone conclusion, so I ask you. How do you refute my rebuttal? What do you say to the fact you were completely wrong about something YOU said supports your theory?

That was pretty mean. There are a lot of people interested in the Mandela Effect and discussing it. The Sub Reddit for it actually doesn't allow being rude to someone who posts a possible 'time line change issue'.

I know this isn't Reddit, but it is really annoying to tell someone that their entire thread is a joke-to get off the internet- etc. There are far more odd things discussed on ATS. Maybe you should get off of the internet. It has too much of a variety of discussions for you.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:03 AM
I didn't have time to read the whole thread yet, but I am a Berensteiner myself. I know some will say faulty memory or whatever, but for us there is no maybe or well, I could have remembered it wrong...

It was without a doubt Beren STEIN.

I shall return to read the rest of the thread later.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:23 AM
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

MINE TOO, accept I joined the Army...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:29 AM
Geez the standards of evidence have hit a new low OP.....

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:00 PM
a reply to: Macenroe82

Someone suggested to me the following"Maybe they figured out time travel, and are testing with removing small event/things from the timeline, to see how everyone would react, and what would happen."

My reply was this..."That is what l am starting to think, because they are all the most noticeable things, it is like they want to see if some people might remember. It would be like changing "where's the beef," to " where's the chicken" and seeing how many people notice."

it is like they are seriously TRYING to see who will remember what.... it is like purposely changing things that will stand out...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:01 PM
ill be honest i remember it as

"no luke. i am your father"

ehh just ill just chalk it up to another strange happening

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:03 PM

Thought you might like this...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:05 PM

originally posted by: sn0rch

a reply to: sn0rch

Ahh I've got no mates

You said websites changed days later.. ? Someone must be changing things?

Yes, watch the videos about interview with A Vampire, it was changed to searches showing THE vampire, a few days later, unless you typed it in differently, like "Download interview with A vampire", adding "download" would show it as A vampire, being the most looked up, etc.... the videos he made, may get you thinking....

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:17 PM

originally posted by: Joneselius
So i guess we all just need to wait for this to be self evident, right, got it! How long? Im guessing never as the poster has ALREADY BEEN WRONG. I dont take it personally at all. I do get annoyed when people speak about facts that aren't real then make absurd claims on them. The guy said he spends all his time on this tripe which is already unhealthy and the evidence he presented was..

..... Star wars..... And he was wrong....... I'll keep waiting for this 'self evident' thing to pop up though, k?
a reply to: b3l13v3

Wrong HOW? It clearly IS changed to " NO I am your father" it is NOT "Luke" ...... if I were the only one who ever heard it as, " Luke, (pause) I am your father," and were the only one who didn't dismiss it as if I had not watched it since the 70's, then, you may have a point, but I can tell you, there are other people who remember the same as me, and some who watch it every christmas in my circles... prove I am the only one and then you may have had an argument.

The fact this bothers you so much, and you don't just move along, and write me off as a tinfoil hat person is strange too.... the fact it bugs you SOOOO much, is really weird.

When other people make statements that I find far fetched or I don't believe, I don't start attacking them. If someone wants to believe the earth is flat, they can go with it, it bothers me, yes, but i DON'T START ARGUING WITH THEM AND INSULTING THEM AND FLIPPING OUT, I just go right past their threads as if they don't exist, because it does not interest me,as there is no way I will ever for a second entertain the idea.... I could care less, so I leave them be.... simple?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:24 PM

originally posted by: gspat

Thought you might like this...

Yes, it does say " THE" in the frame though, so that one was a typo.

But it clearly is in a lot of peoples heads as " A Vampire, and not "THE"... and like I said earlier, it sounds as weird as if they changed " The lord of the rings" to " A Lord of the rings"... just sounds wayyy too off, so people (like me) will notice, and not write it off, because it sounds weird...

My new saying should be " Where's the chicken!" lol..... watch that one be next.. lol

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:05 PM

I feel bad they are tearing you up, because I have memory's of billy Graham's funeral and his son taking over his ministry. It was a big deal I live in Texas.

also the tank man being ran over I was to young but it was always told to me the guy who stood in front of the tank in china got ran over. Anyway maybe the tank man is more explainable.

I have a logical mind why did I see bully Graham's funeral the reporting of it and his son taking over the ministry? I have no idea, of course. I share a lot of the others as well. Berenstien bears and also it seems to me alot was a normal spelling and is no longer.

The word pronunciations though are easily explainable as false memory, billy Graham's death not so much. With all that I don't say timelines have merged but something uncanny is truly happening here,and I don't know why. Don't let them get you down, sane people are noticing these high strangeness events and you are not alone.
edit on 26-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:24 PM

a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

It is in context.... it is, with the is, if you never came from the other timeline, you would never know, I think soooo many of us have finally piled over, that it is starting to show.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>