It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
a reply to: TerryDon79

Ummmm the maps have been screwed with, as of a few days ago, half of the globe on one side is all water.
False. The disk you see when you rotate Google Earth isn't half of the planet. It's considerably less than half.

Look at the video! What are you so terrified of seeing?
So I can see some different colours where the pictures have been spliced together? What for? I've got Google Earth on my phone and laptop and can check it whenever I like.

They guy is just pointing at splicing artifacts and renders and coming to a wild conclusion.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

The disk you see when you rotate Google Earth isn't half of the planet. It's considerably less than half.

Depends on how zoomed in you are.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Ummmm the maps have been screwed with, as of a few days ago, half of the globe on one side is all water.
False. The disk you see when you rotate Google Earth isn't half of the planet. It's considerably less than half.

So I can see some different colours where the pictures have been spliced together? What for? I've got Google Earth on my phone and laptop and can check it whenever I like.

They guy is just pointing at splicing artifacts and renders and coming to a wild conclusion.
no he isn't, you did not watch the video, and are throwing out assumptions again to maniplate people into thinking it is a different way than it actually is to put them off of watching it themselves!
Stop being so manipulative!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The disk you see when you rotate Google Earth isn't half of the planet. It's considerably less than half.

Depends on how zoomed in you are.

All they way so you can see the disk lol.
edit on 2252016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

no he isn't, you did not watch the video,
Yes he is and I watched some of it.

and are throwing out assumptions again to maniplate people into thinking it is a different way than it actually is to put them off of watching it themselves!
Not assumptions. That is EXACTLY what the guy is doing. Did I tell people not to watch the video?

Stop being so manipulative!
Here we go again with the accusations and name calling.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This is probly one of the best examples of a change everyone agrees on. While most people noticed these changes, they thought they were just new logo deaigns, but when they find out they were always that way, they wont believe you, because they see the changes so clearly!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

This is probly one of the best examples of a change everyone agrees on. While most people noticed these changes, they thought they were just new logo deaigns, but when they find out they were always that way, they wont believe you, because they see the changes so clearly!

Really? So tiny squiggles and lines are your best examples?

Could it just be that people remembered those tiny, insignificant details wrong?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

The volkswagon symbol one is a message drawing our attention to the separation from unity.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
So this is our Earth?

Wtf?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
All this "Mandela Effect" crap is the new NIBIRU.

It's getting old.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
People who harp on this "Mandela Effect" (no such thing) garbage, have way too much free time. They're bored with life. Bored with the internet. Need to have fantasy, bordering on delusion.

I could put more stock into a "Nibiru" theory, and that has shown to have ZERO evidence.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

It's getting old.
then go read something else. No one is forcing you to participate!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

People who harp on this "Mandela Effect" (no such thing) garbage, have way too much free time.

What about the people that spend the same amount of time trying to convince people that there is nothing to see here?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
So this is our Earth?

Wtf?
yup! It never was like that, and they will fight tooth and nail, insisiting it was! I think the denial is getting stronger and stronger, as the changes gett bigger and more blindingly obvious!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

We had a few volvos too, and it was never a male symbol, too weird! Some feminists would have made a stink about it you would think....lol

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

People who harp on this "Mandela Effect" (no such thing) garbage, have way too much free time.

What about the people that spend the same amount of time trying to convince people that there is nothing to see here?
I know! I get negative replies on average of 30 seconds or so after each post during certain hours of the day!

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

It's getting old.
then go read something else. No one is forcing you to participate!

I've been BOMBARDED by these threads for what, a month no, and never said anything till tonight.

Don't worry, I'll leave your delusion alone. Your safe here on ATS. It's your playground where you can entertain pure silliness and actually garner some Stars and Flags.

You have fun now.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Like I said, I've never commented till tonight. You can read every single "Mandela" thread until now and not see ONE post by me. I won't engage you, because I don't need to. Because this is so SILLY, it's silliness speaks for itself.

It's cool. You can engage in all the Rainbow and Unicorn magic your little hearts desire.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Ruiner1978

We had a few volvos too, and it was never a male symbol, too weird! Some feminists would have made a stink about it you would think....lol

What do you feel that one is saying to you?

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join