It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Got me. I don't even know what that is, let alone how it's pronounced (perhaps my other timeline entity does though).

ETA: I did notice that SyxPak did use the Mandela Effect to change the post reference from "Black Sheep" to "Tommy Boy" though. How effective and SWIFT this Mandela Effect can BE!!! WOW!!!
edit on 5/21/2016 by Krakatoa because: Mandela Effect

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
South america is nearly touching antartica now, yet it is still warm as can be, at that close! Lol

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
South america is nearly touching antartica now, yet it is still warm as can be, at that close! Lol

By almost touching, you mean about 600 miles?

That's longer than the distance I live in Scotland and the center of Norway. When Norway is -20C it isn't -20C here.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You consider 4 degrees C warm then (4 degree Celsius = 39.2 degree Fahrenheit)? Last I checked that was just above the freezing temperature of water (0 degrees C - 32 degrees F).

Sounds about right to me.....

edit on 5/21/2016 by Krakatoa because: Mandela Effect

ETA: I'll add the link to the data, for "effect": Source of temp

edit on 5/21/2016 by Krakatoa because: even more Mandela Effect

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I am saying VISUALLY on the map, not in real life, look at the bottom of the map, it never was that close.

This guy thinks they are screwing with google map, and points out the flaws all over. His theory is much better than the mandela effect theory... hard for me to understand, but makes a lot more sense than changing dimensions.

Someone purposley screwing with things seems a lot more like what we are witnessing than dimensional changes, as they seem so deliberate, and are all screaming notice me!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Not just the bottom tip, I mean the whole land mass.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The gap between South America and the closest part of Antarctica is roughly 600 miles. What you're seeing is a gap of 600 miles. There's nothing off about it.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

It looks way different to me sorry....
600 miles? It was more like 6000 before!

He measured the difference between Australia and America as going from 8000 miles before, to now being 12000 miles.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Ok, then please post the link to your data backing up your claim. I posted mine. Nut I suspect you won't, and change the subject on us again. Keep that target moving and you can assure yourself nobody hits it.

Or, it this too a Mandela Effect that I thought we were discussing a Star Wars movie line, but now after the "effect" we are talking about the mean temperature of an entire continent?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Ok, then please post the link to your data backing up your claim. I posted mine. Nut I suspect you won't, and change the subject on us again. Keep that target moving and you can assure yourself nobody hits it.

Or, it this too a Mandela Effect that I thought we were discussing a Star Wars movie line, but now after the "effect" we are talking about the mean temperature of an entire continent?
he covers it all 7n the last video I posted, here, I will repost it for you.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

A YouTube video is not raw data....sorry. That is unacceptable for data to backup a temperature claim. Please use an accredited climate recording organization.

I refuse to provide "clicks" to a YouTube channel to boost the earnings of charlatans....AGAIN, SORRY.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

It looks way different to me sorry....
600 miles? It was more like 6000 before!
You're joking? London to New York is only about 3,400 miles.

He measured the difference between Australia and America as going from 8000 miles before, to now being 12000 miles.
That's easily explained too.

San Francisco (America) to Brisbane (Austrailia) is a smidge over 7,000 miles.

Maine(America) to Perth (Austrailia) is 11,500 miles.

Both are America to Austrailia.
edit on 2152016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

A YouTube video is not raw data....sorry. That is unacceptable for data to backup a temperature claim. Please use an accredited climate recording organization.

I refuse to provide "clicks" to a YouTube channel to boost the earnings of charlatans....AGAIN, SORRY.
if you guys arent willing to watch any videos that answer these questions, why shouldni put in my time for you? You are not really here looking for answers, you are both just here waiting, ever so anxiously, to shoot down everything I say.

If you wanna know what I mean, watch the video, if you dont, then move along.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

He is from Australia, he measured from the same point every time as he was planning a trip. Nice try though.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

He is from Australia, he measured from the same point every time as he was planning a trip. Nice try though.

I'm sorry, but a large land mass moving 4,000 miles would have a MASSIVE effect on a lot of other things.

Things like plate tectonics, flight times, flight directions, weather patterns, clouds, water flow patterns, water temperatures and a whole host of other things.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I'm sorry, but a large land mass moving 4,000 miles would have a MASSIVE effect on a lot of other things.

Things like plate tectonics, flight times, flight directions, weather patterns, clouds, water flow patterns, water temperatures and a whole host of other things.
he thinks the landmasses are in the right spots and someone is screwing with the maps. Nothing has moved at all, just the maps are being messed with.

There is cutting and pasting evidence all over the place.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

he thinks the landmasses are in the right spots and someone is screwing with the maps. Nothing has moved at all, just the maps are being messed with.

No one is screwing with the maps.

You know WHY there is evidence of cutting and pasting? Because Google Earth works on individual images compiled together. Not all of the pictures are taken at the exact same time of day or the exact place. It's multiple images stitched together, so you will get artifacts and rendering differences.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

You know WHY there is evidence of cutting and pasting? Because Google Earth works on individual images compiled together. Not all of the pictures are taken at the exact same time of day or the exact place. It's multiple images stitched together, so you will get artifacts and rendering differences.
yes, he talks about the rendering, but they are in HUGE chunks, not just the sizes of the pictures, just go and tak a look.

This guy is quite on the ball, and not some crackpot.

His ideas make the most sense I have heard yet.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

yes, he talks about the rendering, but they are in HUGE chunks, not just the sizes of the pictures, just go and tak a look.
Huge chunks are still pictures. 20 little pictures in one section would be noticeably different if they were done at, say, night time.

This guy is quite on the ball, and not some crackpot.
I'm afraid that all he's trying to do is make sense of something really simple with an explanation that makes no sense.

His ideas make the most sense I have heard yet.
You think his "they're changing the maps, but I don't know why" makes more sense than "it's a computer compiled model of million of pictures. There will be a lot of artifacts and rebdering problems"?

Try searching YouTube for funny panoramic photos. That'll make you laugh. Then see what I mean about Google Earth.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Ummmm the maps have been screwed with, as of a few days ago, half of the globe on one side is all water. Look at the video! What are you so terrified of seeing?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join