It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

So you must have those pics that show this unusual anatomy...

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
C3PO now has a silver leg, the right leg, from the knee down.....
edit on 24-4-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Go troll someone else's thread. I have already explained to you that all maps and books and DVDs and VCR tapes etc would. Change with a new timeline.the only evidence would be in our shared memories.....

When I am moved and less shocked I may start drawing some of this stuff though....

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

Go troll someone else's thread. I have already explained to you that all maps and books and DVDs and VCR tapes etc would. Change with a new timeline.the only evidence would be in our shared memories.....

When I am moved and less shocked I may start drawing some of this stuff though....

So why would books movies dvds magically change yet your memory doesnt. If a time line were changed wouldn't it effect everything in it? And how would only some people notice what would be the differences between groups. And also since Im sure some people would argue things are different for them and you disagree with them since if we had some weird time thing it wouldn't effect everyone the same way or even the same time period.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Those are some good questions that I want answers to as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: SprocketUK

Yes, all you have to do is watch the movies. That's how you find out you were wrong.

That's kind of the point, the TL changes so do the movies, hence the sense of dislocation for some people.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Depends what changed in the timeline doesn't it?

Something that may have altered the script could perhaps have been unique to that writer and thus had no effect on, say, Harry Potter books...

It would have to be a big thing to affect a broad range of media, wouldn't it?

please explain how it only changes 1 line in 1 movie

Who knows what led the person who wrote that line(s) to lay them down? Any small thing could have caused the change for them to do it...one neural pathway perhaps?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Or no timeline changed, no movie changed, and a bunch of people are just wrong. Which seems more plausible? Occam's razor.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

You aren't talking about tiny timeline changes. You are talking about a complete divergence in the evolution of man. Don't you realize how vastly different those timelines would be??
edit on 25-4-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

interview with a vampire is compelling, people still use that title when Advertising the original 1976 edition on ebay or what not and others use the title interview with the vampire,

www.abebooks.com...

3rd one down

artunderwraps.com...

A true first edition of An Interview With A Vampire (1976, Alfred A Knopf

there are more examples you can dig out

www.abebooks.com... D1%26kn%3DInterview%2520with%2520Alfred%2520A.%2520Rice%2520An

it appears both titles are used

edit on 25-4-2016 by kibric because: no reason

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Just in case no one has said it......The Mandela effect

www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

1st Link: Notice the title. Several even have images of the book itself and the person placing the ad gets it wrong. That is human error.

2nd Link: That is only the person typing. Look at the actual Title. Interview with THE Vampire. Interview with A Vampire is only twice in that entire article and both times are misprints by the author. So again, human error.

This happens on ebay all the time with Berenstain bears. People spell it wrong even with the correct spelling right there in the image.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

most likely but it is interesting how large the confabulation effect is

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: blackrabbit1

That site links to Mandella Effect which states very clearly: Comments that say that there really are 50 states in this timestream, will be deleted

So let's just have one big Logical Fallacy Bias Confirmation Pow Wow (LFBCPW) and think this is a real thing...

It also mentions map issues, which is a horrible measure. Different map makers do different things to make everything appear on a flat map. One person can learn on one flat map and another can learn on a different one. Source, just one example

As far as the Billy Graham all over the news in 2009. He was, just not for a funeral. 2009 was when Nixon tapes were released and Graham was a central part of many of them. He also gave televised eulogy's that year as it was a big deal. 2009 is referred to as "The Summer of Death". No joke:

You think I am kidding??

Another Billy died that year. Billy Mays.
edit on 25-4-2016 by raymundoko because: format

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

And that's the point. Confabulation is a real thing and I have linked to several peer reviewed papers on it.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

what is truly interesting is how confabulation could be manipulated too rewrite history slowly. maybe this mandella effect is just that , an experiment too see how effectively a group can manipulate confabulation

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

i mean you work for the nsa right .....? lol
this manipulation would be right up your alley

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

SEE!! That's more plausible than shifting timelines and a MUCH better conspiracy theory.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

pretty sure that a group is currently doing this through various Mandela effect websites

i mean i would ......

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

This word , Confabulation , I have genuinely never heard of it until today.

Apparently , there's a word to describe the people who "shifted" to this "universe".

Isn't that .... odd ?

Like ..... the description of Confabulation pretty much hits it on the head , but calls them crazy at the same time ?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join