It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

I've looked at quite a few old anatomy photos, looks normal to me

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackDog

I just was told his is new earth, I came from old earth, which was destroyed, so thats why everything is differnt for some of us... most of you were born here apparently, so its normal for you, but a bunch of us are from old earth, which was different.... I am starting to see a much bigger picture now, and am sooooo greatful to be here.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Well, I should inform you that you are incorrect - i was from the original 'original' Earth and know the truth. You are from the copied old Earth - the bad one.

You were born on the bad copy apparently, so its normal for you, but a bunch of us are from the original 'original' earth, which was different.... I am starting to see a much much bigger picture now, and am sooooo sooo grateful to be here.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
Well, I should inform you that you are incorrect - i was from the original 'original' Earth and know the truth. You are from the copied old Earth - the bad one.

You were born on the bad copy apparently, so its normal for you, but a bunch of us are from the original 'original' earth, which was different.... I am starting to see a much much bigger picture now, and am sooooo sooo grateful to be here.

It was definitely the bad one! It was a nightmare.....

That is why I am so glad to be here, it is wonderful, I just wish everyone could see it!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel
Parsec sounds much faster then lightyear...

Too bad it wasn't mentioned how many gallons tall Darth was.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
a reply to: Joneselius

Watch the video, before replying please.... ANY hardcore star wars fan who has watched it 5000 times, KNOWS these sites and Memes that suddenly popped up saying was never so, are WRONG

Wrong again.
There are plenty of ACTUAL geeks out there who have always said that it's a misquote.
Even Adam Savage, undoubtedly king of the geeks, complained about this very thing more than once!

It's always been "No, I am your father". I remember it, almost everyone else remembers it, this is not "proof" of any bizarre conspiracy theory about time.

The fact is, you got it wrong. The fact is, plenty of other people got it wrong.

Man, the bizarreness of this discussion is the real mind f*ck here. The idea that someone would rather consider a completely unfounded and bizarre "time slip" as being the answer, in rejection of the reality millions of other people experienced, is the real amazing part of all this.

I was trying to work out a comparison in an attempt to show how ridiculous this is, but really one shouldn't be needed.

It's like seeing a cat, looking away, then looking back to see the cat has gone. Twenty other people around you say the cat got up and left, but you stick to a bizarre belief that an alien mother ship just abducted the cat.

Yes, that's the level of ridiculous we're dealing with here.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Our bodies deteriorate. Especially the brain.

The brain started with limited capacity and it will eventually return back to mush.

And it makes humans frustrated. That's why some get angry when they can't find their keys, or when they believe someone took their phone while it is still in their hand.

Why the baby throws the bottle to the ground.

Why the third-grader scratches a hole through his math homework.

Autism and Asperger's
to the elder stages of Alzheimer's

Grandfather wants to go back home--but his home no longer exists.
Neither does his wife.
Nor Fluffy, the cat, that used to be Fuzzy.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Take a chill pill, its nothing personal...if you grew up in this reality, it never changed for you, but my heart was on my left side and wayyyy smaller up until a few days ago, not way down low and HUGE, my ribs never were attatched in the front before, these things you just can't argue! Look on google, the entire human anatomy has changed, are you going to deny that too? Lol

If you were born here, you wont see a difference, but for us new comers, this is one that can't be denied, our ribs were NOT attatched like that and our heart was not huge and in the middle so low etc...
edit on 19-4-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Domo1

Ok I'll admit some of these are reaching to much.. There is one I struggle with, I watched billy Graham's funeral, I was with my dad when it was reported on radio he had died we both remember all of this, that his son was to take over his ministry. Now you are going to tell me that memory never happend? Is it misreporting? Who were they burying? How'd the story about son taking of the ministry come into to play? I have no #en idea but that # really disturbs me. It's not all celebrity bull# but that's the stuff everyone would notice, what's disturbing is if stuff like that can change what that is more intiment and personal to you can change as well?

MY "time shift" moment? I RECALL VERY CLEARLY that Nelson Mandela died in the 80s.....I remember his wife speaking at his funeral and vowing to take over his fight. Now, I am pretty sure it was "Luke, I am you're father..." but I am not a Star Wars geek either. I recall Sex IN the City and I also recall Interview with the vampire.......but....I ALSO recall Billy Graham's funeral and his son vowing to take over his ministry......wait....Billy Graham isn't DEAD? I am 100% sure he died a while back.....and Mandela DID die in the 80's.....

but in the end.....as long as my timelines keeps me in health and not dead....I'm just gonna ignore that timelines are not as they seem...what can I do about it anyways......Maybe I'll wake up in the mid 1990's, thin and young again......

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I would love to wake up thin and young, I am tryin food and excersize, I thik it is working, =)

Yes, I saw those funerals too...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Mate, there is NO evidence of your statement of a different reality or earth.

This is pure opinion. Nothing more. The fact that YOU BELIEVE the Star Wars quote "LIAYF" is correct when it is not, does not therefore mean everyone else is living in an alternate reality.

It means YOU are wrong. Simple as that.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well...I keep THINKING about exercise and don't eat so much carbs.....but alas....the old middle age spread continues.....

and I have never before read about anatomy changing....I work in medicine and will have to look into the one, (I am not refuting you, just surprised.) I just last year heard about the Mandela Affect (Effect, I always get that one wrong) and was very shocked when I saw on TV that Mandela was alive and had become a leader in SA....in MY memory, (and it is a very strong one....like my memory of Billy Graham dying), I SAW his funeral when I was in HS......I disliked his wife then and was actually disgusted when she spoke at his funeral! I KNOW my memory is faulty, especially as I get older and after I started to have seizures....but those memory loss episodes are more like short term memory things......

At any rate, sorry you got "bullied" here on ATS. I have been a member for quite a while and find a LOT more bullying on this site than say, 5 years ago. The ENTIRE point of this site is debating things NOT so main stream....I used to greatly enjoy reading all kinds of threads...some that prompt me to do more research....some that give me a chuckle....but nobody on this site, in my opinion, should be name calling or actually verbally attacking others.....

Seeing this new form of bullying makes me read this site less and less...and I have not commented as much as I used to..

anyhow...enough of MY rant.....GREAT thread OP......

edit on 4/19/2016 by Cornczech because: slippy fingers

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If this effect is truly due to universes some how touching, merging, overlapping or what ever then why are there no unique events to one with wide scale memories. All these Mandela effects are just slight changes to shared events.

Does it mean that this can happen with only very similar universes?

or

Some inconsistency that arises in the same universe due to some way that reality manifests itself.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

It sounds like you are confusing his imprisonment with his death...

I don't even know what to say, that's the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard.
edit on 19-4-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Just look at it.... heart is now in the middle and huge, stomach is still on left but huge and lower, ribs are now attatched in the front.... pineal gland is no longer third eye in the front, but way back in the middle....intestines are all like scribbles instead of neatly arranged on each other, liver is way high up and huge...

There is probly a ton more if I keep looking, but the ribs are wayyyyyy too weird!

The human anatomy has not changed at all, I have been studying it for years and everything is at it has always been. You need to bear in mind that the diagrams we were shown at school were simplified to make them easier to understand and remember. The heart, for example, has always been in the middle, leaning slightly to the left. I looked for some vintage diagrams to compare.

On the left a modern skeletal system, on the right one from 1951. (LINK)

Circulatory system, on the left from 1920 on the right 2016. (LINK)

The pineal gland was never the 'third eye' as you called it, it's always been where it is.... just visit a library, get old books and compare them yourself, do not trust youtube.

edit on 19-4-2016 by Agartha because: Spelling...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Just look at it.... heart is now in the middle and huge, stomach is still on left but huge and lower, ribs are now attatched in the front.... pineal gland is no longer third eye in the front, but way back in the middle....intestines are all like scribbles instead of neatly arranged on each other, liver is way high up and huge...

There is probly a ton more if I keep looking, but the ribs are wayyyyyy too weird!

The human anatomy has not changed at all, I have been studying it for years and everything is at it has always been. You need to bear in mind that the diagrams we were shown at school were simplified to make them easier to understand and remember. The heart, for example, has always been in the middle, leaning slightly to the left. I looked for some vintage diagrams to compare.

On the left a modern skeletal system, on the right one from 1951. (LINK)

Circulatory system, on the left from 1920 on the right 2016. (LINK)

The pineal gland was never the 'third eye' as you called it, it's always been where it is.... just visit a library, get old books and compare them yourself, do not trust youtube.

it yas not changed for YOU.

For me it is sooooooo different, those ribs are too weird, the heart is huge and wrong, the intestines are wrong, liqver too high aand huge..... people from my "life IS like a box of chocolates reality will see those changes too, and this new one is the freakiest of all!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Heart on left and higher...

edit on 19-4-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

But surely...IF the timeline had indeed been altered...how do you / we remember the previous timeline, that no longer / didn't exist in our new, presumably altered reality?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Heart on left and higher...

So you ignore medical diagrams but a movie is evidence of a shifting anatomy?
...ok...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

The diagrams didnt used to look like that. You dont get it if you were always here, so not sure why you are even in this thread....

Its almost like a man going into a female thread where they are talking about experiences with pregnancy, and the man going on and on how he never gets bloated, or sore boobs or a huge stomach as the pregnancy progresses.... well no kidding sherlock! You have never been pregnant! Why would you try and deny the pregnant ladies reality?

Same with this, you were born here, you did not experience coming here from a different reality or planet, so you wont have a clue about all of the changes, because nothing changed for YOU!

I bet a lot of people on here could draw the old anatomy no problem, and the rest of us would see it with relief, as correct. What WE grew up with.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join