It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LMAO Trump. You're no more than just a troll

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
Finally people start to see through the puppetry.
Trump is just there to make you vote for Jeb.
Because TPTB want you to vote for Jeb and Jeb will end up being the next president.

Trump is just another rich puppet.

Trump's ego is too big to be used as a puppet to help anyone else, like Jeb or Hillary.

Trump might say a lot of "stupid" things. But he's a smart person and nothing is said by mistake.
I really believe he cares and isn't afraid of sharing his intimate thoughts with you.

He's still got my vote. It's either that or not vote at all.

Anarchy and Nihilism as per usual.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Trump does have a mean streak.

Imagine…if he became president he might start a war because a foreign leader insulted him!

Trump remember was born rich and he never had to take crap from anybody and so he isn’t about to easily take it now.

He’s had people kissing his you know what all his life: maids, butlers, drivers, landscapers, employees and all types of underlings.

So when he hears crap from these reporters he doesn't take it too well.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown

originally posted by: Daalder
Finally people start to see through the puppetry.
Trump is just there to make you vote for Jeb.
Because TPTB want you to vote for Jeb and Jeb will end up being the next president.

Trump is just another rich puppet.

Trump's ego is too big to be used as a puppet to help anyone else, like Jeb or Hillary.

Trump might say a lot of "stupid" things. But he's a smart person and nothing is said by mistake.
I really believe he cares and isn't afraid of sharing his intimate thoughts with you.

He's still got my vote. It's either that or not vote at all.

Anarchy and Nihilism as per usual.

Could he be any worse than this "Hope and Change" crap ?

Let Trump keep exposing these people.

How could anyone vote for a Politician ?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i admit, that he knows about business,
but international relations and politics?
Totally different game.
He will be torn apart by the sharks,
and the american people will end up paying for it.
edit on 26-8-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
As someone who is going to vote for Trump....I would never in a thousand years vote for Bush.

I really like trump, and honestly I was the LAST person on Earth I thought would end up wanting to vote for him. I wanted to vote for Obama in 2008, Ron Paul last election, and wil prob vote Trump this election.

Ive got bad news for those of you who hate Trump....there are a lot of people who would have formerly voted democrat, third party, and/or libertarian who are going to vote for trump, not just republicans.

Also, it seems so many people are baffled why we all like Trump so much. What exactly is so confusing? The guy is an actual HUMAN, unlike the other candidates. He's a jerk, but hes an HONEST and PREDICTABLE jerk. Someone as rich as him, who is self-made and earned his money, is a PREDICTABLE person. He knows how to WIN, and has the will and patience to see his ideas out. He is also extremely selfish, but not necessarily in a bad way. He wants what is best for America, and himself - and I don't really think they are different things.

Also, he has made it pretty clear that he is only running for President because , like we all agree, our country is a sinking ship right now. He is one of the few that actually wants to FIX the ship, not just sweep the deck and pretend everything is okay.

Judging by the majority of these comments, I see that most of you probably won't be voting for Trump - and that's perfectly fine.
I just wanted to let you guys hear from a Trump supporter why many of us like the man.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump does have a mean streak.

Imagine…if he became president he might start a war because a foreign leader insulted him!

Trump remember was born rich and he never had to take crap from anybody and so he isn’t about to easily take it now.

He’s had people kissing his you know what all his life: maids, butlers, drivers, landscapers, employees and all types of underlings.

So when he hears crap from these reporters he doesn't take it too well.

The president can't start a war , only congress can declare war. We have that in place for a reason.....because humans are flawed, all of us, and many wars and fights have been started over stupid things.

Trump might be an asshole, but hes a rich asshole, who cares about his money. I doubt trump would approach congress about starting a war solely out of anger....it would cost too much, not to mention Congress wouldn't okay it

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

What most surprises me is that Trumps biggest support seems to be coming from the ultra conservative crowd even though Trump is by nearly all accounts quite liberal. This is a guy who wants single payer, who once proposed eliminating the national debt through a 1 time confiscation of peoples wealth of x% starting at the top and going down until it was paid off, and who has been a huge supporter of the Clintons among others.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: supermarket2012
The president can't start a war , only congress can declare war. We have that in place for a reason.....because humans are flawed, all of us, and many wars and fights have been started over stupid things.

Trump might be an asshole, but hes a rich asshole, who cares about his money. I doubt trump would approach congress about starting a war solely out of anger....it would cost too much, not to mention Congress wouldn't okay it

Congress hasn't declared war since the end of WW2, we've sent troops to many places since then. It is effectively under the Presidents control now.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: dragonridr

I tend to agree with you. Trump didn't get where he is by being stupid. He's smart. He may be going with the old adage that any press is good press. You'd have to be living under a rock in a 3rd world country to not know that Modern Family is a major hit show. By doing what he did, he's now put himself into millions more homes this evening. Be it good or bad it's still millions more than Jeb will be in.

Whether it will be enough for him to carry on successfully or not in the end remains to be seen.

The fact Modern Family is a major hit show proves that the tack he is taking is what everyone deserves.

He knows just how incredibly stupid the average person is, and is treating them as such.

Hope he continues onwards, its the first interesting person speaking as a presidential candidate EVER.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: supermarket2012

Does Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya ring a bell? Congress didn't declare war on any of these but we still invaded.

Trump might be an asshole, but hes a rich asshole, who cares about his money.

Yes who is constantly caught lying about how much he really has and if how much money a person has shows they should be President then Trump is far down the line of those who should be in office.

I doubt trump would approach congress about starting a war solely out of anger....it would cost too much, not to mention Congress wouldn't okay it

Donnie going on spending sprees is why his companies went bankrupt. He has no problem spending other peoples money just ask the banks that held the loans he defaulted on.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The American people aren't taking things seriously. Don't be fooled at how smart these people are. Or how cunning the script writers are. They've shown us their secrets. You're just too busy being "entertained" by what they're telling us.

When Hollywood's biggest names produce a movie together, you should pay attention. What are they really telling you?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So who should become president? another professional politician, the group who does little and put us in the current situation. Someone who owes favors to the money they were paid.

Our leaders have become useless except for padding their own pockets.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
If Trump gets voted into office I will
A: Completely lose any faith I may have in democracy.
B: Train a troupe of monkeys to steal toupees.
I'll just play it by ear from there.

If Trump wins you can be sure democracy is real. His hair is real.

What does that say about you?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Just signed in to reply that I am voting for Trump and for those who think he is 'bad news' please suggest an alternative candidate. And if you suggest Bernie Sanders I might throw up. Trump is the only one telling the God's honest truth, no beating around the bush, no politically correct BS. Just straight to the point. That's what Americans want to hear. Americans are sick of political correctness. And that is why Trump is doing well. Because there is no one else.
edit on 26-8-2015 by EyeKyu because: misspelling

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EyeKyu

Joe Biden. He's been the one behind the scenes breaking whatever grid lock he could so the government would function. His war plans were in hindsight considered correct. He has gone against Obama on numerous occasions. Financially he is very clean. He has a reputation in Washington as being smart and having integrity. He will also likely only be a 1 turn candidate. He has lots of executive experience from being VP, he has great foreign policy experience from his time in the Senate. He knows what it's like on both sides of government which makes him an insider with a history of getting things done, and as I said before, an insider who retires soon so there's little risk of getting two terms of a guy you don't like.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
OP has never read Trump's Twitts?
This is nothing new, Trump Twitts his thought's all the time.... That show has been sucking lately.
LMAO

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You could say the real trolls are actually the big ole politically correct segment of society and they have not, and don't intend to include Trump on their politically correct list of approved trolls, which makes sense since Trump is bashing all the fruitcakes and their politically correct , albeit not morally or ethically correct agendas and pet projects of fruitiness and embarrassing all the rest of us-ness?

But I really don't think you would say that..

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

originally posted by: skunkape23
If Trump gets voted into office I will
A: Completely lose any faith I may have in democracy.
B: Train a troupe of monkeys to steal toupees.
I'll just play it by ear from there.

If Trump wins you can be sure democracy is real. His hair is real.

What does that say about you?

I don't doubt that democracy is real. We kick the crap out of anybody who doesn't agree.
I just have doubts that it the best way of doing things.
When a democratic society is populated by a majority of complete dip#s, guys like Trump stand a chance of having their finger on "The Button."
Throw in a little controlled media and we are in for a bad ride.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: supermarket2012
Trump had an inheritance. That's not "earning his own fortune" or what ever it was you said. You get 40-100 million dollars from daddy, you better damn well not become a poor man.
I'm getting really tired of reading these comments from Trump lovers. Facts be damned. They're voting with their emotions. That's how we ended up with Obama.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Oh man, it just hurts that a candidate is finally appealing to average Americans, doesn't it? He refuses to kiss the backsides of minorities, LGBTQRSTV(whatever), feminazis, any group really. He's pretty offensive to a lot of people. But a bunch of people like him, that's all that matters.

If he wins, or even keeps running for that matter, it's gonna hurt some special snowflakes feelings, break some racial grievance industry employees hearts.

It's so nice to finally see a man stand up and act like a man. Not a perfectly sensitive, perfectly balanced, trying to satisfy everyone politician.

People hate Trump cause he's a real man. Real men like Trump for the same reason.
edit on 27-8-2015 by hammanderr because: Wording

edit on 27-8-2015 by hammanderr because: Spacing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join