It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LMAO Trump. You're no more than just a troll

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

What exactly would you consider American politics as then?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Do you guys not see the irony a thread created 3 hours ago about trump is on page 3 already. And people don't think he can win. This is what he needs to do to get you to win get people talking about him.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Must say, i am slightly impressed by this interview, even though I totally disagree with him about Snowden being a traitor, his entire Middle East policy... especially on his policy of outright stealing oil and minerals from iraq and afghanistan, his hostility towards Iranians and e recent nuclear deal (he said he would never let Iran have its money back because it would grow into a dangerous empire... Which is absurd because Iran is still very much an underdevloped and impoverished country) and his response to the question of Saudi Arabia funding extremist groups around the world and in the middle East including Isis... And I also disagree with him about not raising the minimum wage. If his plan to bring jobs back to the US was really any good he would able to make it work with a higher minimum wage... IMO ... And his views on abortion I also disagree with, I'm pro choice....

Not pro trump policy so much then by I like his enthusiasm and appreciate what genuine wisdom and insight he brings to the table...
edit on 26-8-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Trump has Mexicans to stir up misguided hate, Hitler had Jews.

Trump is actually Drumpf. (German)

I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the strudel.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I dont think I want a rapid fire loose cannon rooting through top secret info and running his mouth. Quite honestly, his diplomacy skills are not even minimal at best. That scares me.

Anyone take a gander at his tax and income release? I dont wish that upon the American citizens. Looking for another bankruptcy bailout?

What surprisingly suddenly makes sense about Trump made by a couple of posters above and back?... the Jeb Bush card. All of a sudden it is clear. Thanks to those that showed me the obvious. I didnt see that before.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The day he stood up and said he wanted to be president is the day the whole media corporation covering it should have laughed him out of the room

Why on earth are you giving this bloated bag of air coverage?

For the record I bet he cooks his accountancy books and seems to be making a lot of profit selling his trump election merchandise on his site he spammed on twitter to his blinkered followers

:-/

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
If Trump gets voted into office I will
A: Completely lose any faith I may have in democracy.
B: Train a troupe of monkeys to steal toupees.
I'll just play it by ear from there.

Skunkape23, I like option B.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Want to get this right. So he criticizes the creator to get attention. Gets attention from the person he is criticizing, and then accuses the creator of doing the very thing he is doing in real time?

Hm, sounds a bit like gas lighting to me. There is a particular cluster of personalities that engage in this tactic very convincingly. Can anyone guess the disordered personality? Hmm..?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

The second tweet you see is a retweet he made from someone else. It wasn't his own reply to Danny. His only tweet in his own words is the very first tweet you see in the screenshot.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Trump is saying what Joe six-pak has been screaming at their Television's.
a reply to: whyamIhere

I can remember hearing a similar statement years ago... "The guy is like someone you can sit down and have a beer with." ...and look what that got us! An incompetent George Bush along with his criminal cronies. So I guess we all know how that worked out.

Everyone here complains about Obama over using executive privileges. I guarantee Trump will use it two-folds! Trump wants to run a government democracy like a dictator! Be careful what you wish for.

edit on 26-8-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I'm starting to find this whole Trump run entertaining. Anyone that can upset both Fox and MSNBC puts a smile on my face.

Maybe his campaign strategists should dust off a few political slogans from days gone by:

"While I'm sure that some people don't like Trump for his policies, a lot of people are just racists who can't handle the idea of a rich white man as President."

"All this hatred towards Trump is just part of an ongoing war on men."

"Liberals are just afraid of change."

I really hope that Trump gets the Nobel Peace Prize. That would just be the icing in the cake.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Wow! This thread is a collection of Trump haters with skidmarks in their shorts having a pity party.

Get over it Trump is the next POTUS!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You better watch out or you might be calling him President Trump.

Not a snowballs chance in hell.

But Joe six pack is too stupid to understand that Trump is part of that problem.

We don't like people that ignore our laws.

You mean people like Trump? His defaulting on many loans should warrant jail time for fraud.

We don't hate Mexicans we would dislike anyone taking our jobs.

When you are willing to work the field for what they get paid then you have a right to complain. Btw didn't you say you pay illegals to do your lawn? Why don't you hire Americans?

We don't like armed thugs controlling our neighborhoods

Then get off your lazy butt and do something about it. Work with the police and start neighborhood watch programs.

What I don't understand is...How could you not love him ?

Because my brain works.
edit on 5900000000031America/ChicagoWed, 26 Aug 2015 08:10:00 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Do you guys not see the irony a thread created 3 hours ago about trump is on page 3 already. And people don't think he can win. This is what he needs to do to get you to win get people talking about him.

I don't think recognition thru mocking dispersion's will benifit the Donald.
He has become a parody of himself and he knows it. He has another agenda and being
a candidate for the POTUS isn't it.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

But Joe six pack is too stupid to understand that Trump is part of that problem.

You mean people like Trump? His defaulting on many loans should warrant jail time for fraud.

When you are willing to work the field for what they get paid then you have a right to complain. Btw didn't you say you pay illegals to do your lawn? Why don't you hire Americans?

Then get off your lazy butt and do something about it. Work with the police and start neighborhood watch programs.

Because my brain works.

Buster....You brought us Obama.

I'll bet you want Hillary....?

That is showing us everything we need to know about your brain.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is brilliant.

One tweet and we're talking about Trump again.

Talk about free publicity!

Trump is using the social media to propel his campaign.

All he has to do is give it a "nudge" and it's "Cecil The Lion" 24/7.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Absolutely effing brilliant!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
This is brilliant.

One tweet and we're talking about Trump again.

Talk about free publicity!

Trump is using the social media to propel his campaign.

All he has to do is give it a "nudge" and it's "Cecil The Lion" 24/7.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Absolutely effing brilliant!

Trump said it's going to be "Wonderful".

It already is for me.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Because my brain works.

Sorry but Obama isn't my fault I voted for Ron Paul and I support Bernie Sanders anything else you need correcting on? You didn't answer the question btw why don't you hire Americans? Too cheap?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Because my brain works.

Sorry but Obama isn't my fault I voted for Ron Paul and I support Bernie Sanders anything else you need correcting on? You didn't answer the question btw why don't you hire Americans? Too cheap?

Not at all....I hire the best in the world.

They pay lots of taxes. These men are trying to do it right.

American born jockeys that can win at the highest levels ?

Count them on one hand. Wish there were more though.

The gardeners do a great job. Haven't seen any white gardeners around here in years.

I am going to ask Trump to let them back in when he gets Elected.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

As crazy as Trump is he is better than any of the GOP fourth rate clowns

If anything he's a step up of the usual elite, rich behind kissing GOP candidate they usually have

remember a one eyed monster is king in the land of the GOP

edit on 26-8-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join