It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura's 'Sh*t Politicians Say!' - Donald Trump Vs. Jeb Bush Edition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I offer another edition of my popular 'Sh*t Politicians Say!' 'This time, it's all about the public -- and very personal -- battle between Donald Trump and Jeb Bush. Both politico heavyweights are gaining attention for their comments on immigration and torture. Watch now to see where I stands on the issues!

Have any questions for me?
edit on 25-8-2015 by JesseVentura because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
they all spout crap! but
i have not heard one of them say...
i will uphold the constitution
i will uphold the bill of rights
i will enforce existing laws, or try to make them better.
edit on 25-8-2015 by autopat51 because: (no reason given)

Trump has nothing but endless material for comedians.
Bush...seems to have nothing at all.
edit on 25-8-2015 by autopat51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

atleast for me, there was some issues with the clip, the audio went silent after about 1:50 to the tape, and was mute till the end of the clip. you might check.
edit on 25-8-2015 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Actually while i agree with JV on a lot i dont on the border issue. Yes walls are used to keep people in as well. But I think Mr Ventura forgot about our northern neighbor Canada and no one has mentioned a wall there. That border is much larger than the Mexican border so if we wanna leave we can go that way

edit on 25-8-2015 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
they all spout crap! but
i have not heard one of them say...

I think we should ask them what the bill of rights are, and see how many of these yahoo's knows them..

That would be a good media question...

Of course it will never happen...
edit on 8 25 2015 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
In regards to border security, I don't think we need to build a wall. I think (just like Area 51) we should put up a fence with signs all over it that say "Keep out or you will be met with deadly force".

It wouldn't have to be a tall fence either... 6 feet at the most oughtta get it

Or we could just enforce the laws that have been in place for decades... like we're supposed to.

The most valuable advice my mom could've possibly given me when I first became a parent was...

"Say what you mean and mean what you say."

If our government followed this advice we wouldn't have a problem with illegal immigration right now.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

they all spout crap! but i have not heard one of them say...
a reply to: autopat51

...and to think they take an oath before they take office to do just that. We can start with the Patriot Act in which most of our law makers never even took the time to read, yet passed it. Now that they know the government is spying on it's citizens, they have turned a blind eye.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

And like the MSM, Jesse runs cover for corrupt Democrat Hillary Clinton. It's almost like she doesn't even exist. The game plan seems to be to focus on and discredit her opposition, while ignoring her so that negative news doesn't affect her too much.
edit on 26-8-2015 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Can we borrow Jesse for a few years my American friends across the pond?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Excellent, as usual, Jesse!

originally posted by: LeeAndrewCox
Can we borrow Jesse for a few years my American friends across the pond?

There's enough Jesse for everyone! But we need him worse than you do! Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Hi there, please feel free to tweet our tech team @ora_support with the difficulties you've been having.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
Actually while i agree with JV on a lot i dont on the border issue. Yes walls are used to keep people in as well. But I think Mr Ventura forgot about our northern neighbor Canada and no one has mentioned a wall there. That border is much larger than the Mexican border so if we wanna leave we can go that way

Well, if you're going to build walls at the border, then you have to build them at the Canadian border and the Mexican border. If you remember what they told us, if you believe it, that the 9/11 hijackers came in from Canada. They didn't come in via Mexico.

new topics

top topics

join