It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro to My Lil Buddha, "MagWai" the hermaphroditic Affens Pinscher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Greetings- I finally got a pic up of MagWai. I came across MagWai when 'He' was en route to be given "The Shot".. A Lady was at the stop light crying Her eyes out and instead of minding My own Bee's wax, I intervened. She told Me that MagWai wasn't potty trained and She told Me this right after telling Me that 'He' is a ShTzu and Pug.. When We got home MagWai lifted the leg as of to pee: "No dice". When I took Mag to the vet to get fixed, this is when both genitalia "popped out" but that is not all..

•4 rows of teeth. Eats like a shark, w/the lower jaw moving really weird.
•Broken tail. It goes straight for a bit and then "doglegs" (pun intended)
• 6 toes on both front feet.
• ULTRA PROTECTIVE Because of the 2 Weimaraners, when We go to the dog park, MagWai comes into the 'Big Dog Area' and if any dog is getting picked on MagWai protects that dog. Last Thursday morning, MagWai and another dog got into a very minor scuffle and the other dog's owner got into the middle of it (ill advised) and started to 'correct' His dog.. 20 seconds later MagWai was barking at the guy..

11838601_10206271750530500_5420410075262160115_o.jpg

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

You need to fix your link Jim. We can't see the picture.

edit on 25-8-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I tried to help with your pic info but can't get it to work. Copy the first BBcode that looks like: /pic/ js7a7365.png//pic/ * from your upload page. */=[ and ]

Really interested in seeing MagWai as a Peke(ShihTzu)/Pom owner!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

I couldn't get the pic to load in the body of work so now I AM MagWai.. Herm is My new avatar...

namaste

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Dreamin- MagWai is now My avatar. I couldn't get the pic to load in the thread..

If I typed that I was a 'computer neophyte' I'd be fibbing AND giving MySelf too much credit...

That is MagWai, sitting up front because the 2 Weimaraners are in the backseat.. hahaha

I'll load Mawg's bro/sis to My page...

Thanks for the 'tails down' ('heads up' but versa visa...)

namaste

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Magwai just might be the cutest dog ever!

new topics

top topics

join