It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jorge Ramos Tries To Disrupt Trump Press Conference, booted. When civil, he was allowed to return

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: infolurker

He should have asked Jorge why is his country and south America so cr@ppy for the most part, that their people are willing to come here illegally to become slave labor?

This shows your lack of knowledge of the relations North , central and south america has and has had with the european nations and it's relationship with the USA as it was beign established and after it was established.

There is a reason why there is a surplus of slave labor in those countries and a market for that labor here. Trump would not ask that question because it would open up a can of worms that he would not want to deal with.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: votan

This shows your lack of comprehension as to why I posted the question.

neither side wants to expose the truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Trump has perfected the art of showing proper dominance over others. The guy could beat Hillery, literally. Fortunately my personality seems to have changed to deal with bullies well enough, so I could deal with Trump. He will make America proud by showing children how to be an epic bully as president.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: wayforward

Trump has perfected the art of showing proper dominance over others. The guy could beat Hillery, literally. Fortunately my personality seems to have changed to deal with bullies well enough, so I could deal with Trump. He will make America proud by showing children how to be an epic bully as president.

Let me reword this quote so it is more fitting to the truth...

Trump has shined the light on how to deal with the bullying liberal MSM. This guy could beat the Hildebeast handily at the polling boot and on the debate floor. Sadly I am too entrenched in the brainwashing of the liberal left (or radical right / pick one), so I can't challenge Trump. He will make America proud by showing our children how they can stand up to the progressive liberalism being forced on them by being a great President.

There I fixed it fer ya.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker Jorge Ramos daughter works for Hillary, Jorge's boss's wife works for the Clinton foundation. I am vet and latino, he is a flee. Go Trump!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
a reply to: infolurker Jorge Ramos daughter works for Hillary, Jorge's boss's wife works for the Clinton foundation. I am vet and latino, he is a flee. Go Trump!

And you are one of many fine Latino Americans that either were born here of legal parents, or fought to get here the hard and legal way, or have always been American of many generations (hell your family may have been here longer than mine for all I know, I am descended from Irish immigrants)...

... and even more, you paid your dues to this Country in a way many of us that are natural citizens and / or not Latino have never done (I tried, I was medically ineligible to serve, and yes, Thank You for your service!!!).

The illegal issue is not a Latino issue, it is an issue of anyone that wants what this country has to give without wanting to be a part of this country and pay their dues to this Country.

And we agree on something too.
Go Trump!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Just like many other pundits (such as Maddow, O'Reilly, Hannity etc) Jorge Ramos tends to talk over any people that he has one that has a position contrary to his own.

His interruption of the Trump press conference was completely out of line. Trump hadn't called on him for a question.

Jorge Ramos obviously doesn't understand the niceties and just plain decent behaviour of journalists at a press conference.

He WAS out of line asking questions without being called on, AND was out of line asking multiple questions.

I'm not supporter of Trump, but he was nice enough to let Ramos back into the conference and even answer his questions once he had calmed down.

Kudos to Trump for decent handling of a difficult situation. Ramos completely misrepresented what happened to his TV audience, who already dislike Trump and are likely to believe anything bad about him.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join