It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2005 global changes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but on December 21 (winter solstice), I think something sharply changed, and I think our planet is heading in a progressive new direction. I sensed a diametric shift in direction, as strange as it sounds. I think 2005 will be a year of change, political, environmental, and social unrest, and the first signs of global awakening. Somehow, I think this will be a very significant year. Anyone else have the same kind of feelings concerning this?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
yes but it was more of a spiritual awakening for me u2u me for more info

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Yes, I have also felt the effects since around that date. I don't know what it is, but my senses tell me there is definitely something in the air that has changed. Before the tsunami, I also had a feeling something catastrophic was about the arise within a 24 hour period. Call me crazy, but I think I'm beginning to make use of my 6th sense.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Need I remind everyone that we are finally going to find out if John Titor was a hoax or not?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
i feel the same this world will change very painfully for good but also bad next year for me next year is in 4 hours!!!!

i just have a really bad feeling about whats going to happen...

like what and how and where it will affect

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
yes, I too have some strange feeling and it ain't good. well, what the frell, if things go down the hill at least I wont have to study for my exams any more, so look at the bright side

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
this is painfully clear now somthing is about to happen ive talked to loads of people who say 2005 is different surreal and really will change completely verything heading in a new direction

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
ah i knew some1 else posted somthing similar:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

better make the most of life :w:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think that our winters are changing, with this warming trend in the south it seems that winter is coming about one month late, this is our 3 day of unusual warm weather in the south, you can even suntan out side.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
yet another prediction how how 2005 will be a year for the ages with all these political and social things happeneing. wheres the proof? wheres evidence? i dont think you can make predictions with gut feelings or hairs on the back of your neck. im not worried though most of these predictions and "visions" turn out to be bubkus! so far fetched thats its almost funny.

no offence intended.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
yet another prediction how how 2005 will be a year for the ages with all these political and social things happeneing. wheres the proof? wheres evidence? i dont think you can make predictions with gut feelings or hairs on the back of your neck. im not worried though most of these predictions and "visions" turn out to be bubkus! so far fetched thats its almost funny.

no offence intended.

Well, offence taken. Seriously, was that post even necessary? You might be a closed minded non-believer, but that is no reason to make fun of people. It must be nice sitting in the dark never knowing what is going to happen next. I dont have that luxury. Neither do the people that comment was aimed at.

Anyway, back to the subject. Yes this year fells off, very off. I do not see us finishing this year off living the way we do now. God gave us the same senses he gave the animals. Dont be naive and think "na, it could never happen". Everything around us is full of energy. So, of course if something is about to happen, we would know.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
wheres the proof? wheres evidence? i dont think you can make predictions with gut feelings or hairs on the back of your neck.

If they had any "proof" (of what?) or "evidence", I don't think we would call it a "prediction", would we?

But if you meant just to say that these kind of "predictions" just pops-up at the end of almost every year, I gotta agree with u on this.

Originally posted by mrsdudara
I do not see us finishing this year off living the way we do now.

It appears to me that some people are saying stuff like this everyyear, in the hope that someday something actually happen, so they can all brag and say "I told u so!".

[edit on 5-1-2005 by m0rbid]

new topics

top topics

join