It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven and Hell and the Semantics Implied

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Heaven and Hell and the Semantics Implied

Many religions talk about the proverbial Heaven and Hell and the behavior required to enter either.

This is my opinion of what the concept of both are implied.

Heaven is a spiritual dimension that is accessible to all souls; it requires a frequency of energy that many do not have, but are capable of achieving.

Hell is the human condition, also, inhabited by the same souls; the lessons a human construct chooses to inflict are deposited into the karmic bank.

Once the ascension has occurred the judgment will be rendered; must you continue that journey in Hell or may you continue to your spiritual destiny?

Every instance of environmental and societal decisions requires a "free will" action or reaction by the human construct with those actions recorded in the spiritual realm.

Do you want to continue a positive spiritual path? Make decisions that help instead of hinder. The choice is up to the individual and can often influence that path, forward progress or backwards stagnation; the path will still continue.

The ability for the soul to reach it's destiny will be relegated to how well the human construct absolves constructive interaction.

Earth is not the only location for Hell.
There is, however, only one place for Heaven; semantics aside, the spiritual realm has many levels of Heaven to achieve and none of them lead to Earth.

The behavior of humans demonstrates the Hell process very well; greed, vanity, selfishness, anger, hatred, killing and jealousy.

These are not the actions of spiritual beings, these actions are the lessons to be learned for the soul to evolve and to understand the differences between acceptance and denial.

The human condition is created by the human construct and the evolution of your soul is either impeded or helped by making choices; being on Earth is part of the decision process.

There is a short time to gather stones and build the bridge while inhabiting this human vessel, with this human brain, using this heart and allowing for the consumption of knowledge to get where the soul wants to go.

Heaven and Hell or whatever name you want to bestow on them is a state of being for every soul to achieve through their own collective choices and bound to karmic cycles.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree
Written like a true bodhisattva

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If there is a heaven/hell state I imagine it's of our own souls creation also based on the experience of life. I certainly cannot see any omnipotent creator who offers us unconditional love consign our soul to eternity simply for not doing as he wishes. Then there is the predestination aspect to consider. Why give us freewill when you already know what will happen down to omnipotence?
edit on 25-8-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There is no good or evil, there is no love or hate. There is but life, there is no transcendence in the human world. Love thyself, hate thyself. Understand the balance, if you can balance out everything you will not be a part of the human world and from there you can transcend. Its an illusion.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I don't think it's either or.I think there is a vast spectrum of consciousnesses.The state of your being at death dictates where you will go after.You join a soul group similar to your own.If you create a life of wrong doing and misery, you create your own hell.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

You contradicted yourself there, first you claim there is no transcendence and then you state if you can balance out everything you can then transcend. Just saying

Personally I subscribe or lean more toward the holographic principle these days. There is no this world or the next, just our perception of reality which might not even be real.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Cause its not the same thing to balance one thing, and the other to do it by self interest.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Don't know about that , nature creates balance, we just try and quantifie what we consider reality which is probobly why we fail so miserably.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

When you move a pendelum to high, you counter balance. The counter measure is always destruction.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Unless you have sacrificed truly your own ego and selfish ways of how life is and isnt you will never find the true answer. I found the truth many years ago but why should i push it on anyone else, its there own free will to seek it. I dont belong to any religion as they all contradict themselves but the truth is out there for those that seek it more desperately than there own earthly meager desires thats for sure. And on that note....gd night

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

There is a short time to gather stones and build the bridge while inhabiting this human vessel, with this human brain, using this heart and allowing for the consumption of knowledge to get where the soul wants to go.

This is beautiful. A quotable quote.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hell is not such a bad place.
I would not want to listen to Christian music for 5 minutes, much less eternity.
Friend of the Devil is a friend of mine.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Thank you, that is very sweet.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Just because there is a destiny does not mean a journey doesn't occur. Think of it as a planned trip you take to Disney World, you make reservations, you rent a car, you buy tickets, yet on the way you lose your luggage, you make a wrong turn, you end up in the wrong part of town, mugged and left stranded on the side of the road.

You hail a taxi, you get to the hotel, you eventually make your way to Disney World.

There you will continue your journey beyond the destination by experiencing many different aspects, interaction and rides, trying new foods, playing games, some will be fun and some will be boring and some will be exciting and some will be scary, each will come with it's own set of challenges to overcome or indulge in.

Having a destination does not mean the destiny is there, the destiny is in the journey, the final destination is yet to be determined.
edit on 26-8-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Predestination and freewill certainly seem to contradict one another where destiny is concerned. So if you accept that we have a destiny how much do you think we have the ability to affect our journey, hence possibly change the final destination?

My point would be that some poor little starving child from a family of 15 other siblings with insufficient food supply and no access to clean water, education, or health care is hardly lightly to be able affect his/her situation to any meaningful manner in say the same way as a child born in a rich family from a first world nation such as our own. With access to proper education, healthcare and all the rest of the luxury's we take for granted.

Seems to me that we play with hand we are dealt in this world, sure at some point chance may indeed allow you to swap out a card or two for some others of similar value. But situation pretty much dictates where you are or where indeed you will finally end up, at least for the majority of us in life.
edit on 26-8-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Your point is moot. Feel free to continue your own way of thinking though, it is after all your free will to do so. Whatever path you choose is of your own making. You obviously have much spiritual growth necessary for you to reach a different conclusion. I wish you all the best in your efforts.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

My point is moot? And is that down to destiny or do you care to elaborate a little?

You are indeed correct i have enormous potential toward furthering my spiritual understanding of the universe, and am aware that in the grand scheme of things i know nothing, just like the rest of our species. That being said, if you dont mind kindly explaining why my point is moot?

Feel "free" to use your freewill, possibly explain why my way of thinking is so flawed. After all it nice to gain insight.

edit on 26-8-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

It seems some people are just not capable of grasping the concept of free will and destiny. The creator or source has free will and has granted each soul the opportunity to exercise their own choices. The destiny of every soul has been written, but how each soul achieves that destiny is up to them.

Your insistence on wanting clarification in a further capacity is an exhibition of free will. You choose how you feel and you choose your path, I am not sure what more she can say to help you understand it any clearer.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just look around, nature doesn't waste, at ALL!

So why would we have this place where people who mess up, go, forever? Ever think about how long forever is?

Hell is the biggest waste of space ever to of been imagined, if it's point is to torture souls, it's 100% wasteful. Hell would fill up so fast, specially since if you don't even know about hell you go there, according to some.

Seems more practical that this world is a level ( kinda like a game ), mess up badly and repeat the level, just live without causing problems for others and yourself while learning along the way and you move forward.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

So why would we have this place where people who mess up, go, forever?

You believe an intended fallacy or, you intend to believe a fallacy.
Either way Heaven and Hell do go on and on and on.
It's o so simple really. Heaven is the second life and hell is the second
death. In Heaven we will experience life in the spirit world forever.
Unlike hell, where there is the second death. So after a brief awakening
to see all he has denied himself. An atheist belief is even granted when
spiritual life is also snuffed out and they cease to exist. Just exactly
what they were hoping for. Eternal damnation is a total farce because
God is merciful.

edit on Rpm82715v21201500000030 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join