It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Troop Movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If N. Korea starts a war I seriously doubt China is going to assist them. I can see China securing the border and maybe a buffer zone to prevent a mass flood of refugees from entering China. A Chinese Ambassador stated sometime back (WikiLeaks cables) that China would be ok with a unified Korea under Seoul provided US troops remained south of the current DMZ. That type of agreement was made with the USSR when East Germany was reunited with W. Germany.

Secondly N. Korea has increased its troop presence along the Chinese border in an effort to stop defections of military personnel. Some months back they had the shooting at the DMZ, where a N. Korean soldier killed his officer and NCO and walked across the border.

With lil kimmy going on a killing spree with the leadership the urge to get the hell out of the country has taken priority. Fleeing the paradise that is the North is an embarrassment for lil kimmy.

Also don't forget N. Korea has a nuke test scheduled for October. Also, N. korea still has not withdrawn its forces from the DMZ nor have they recalled their navy.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

They want the casulties at a minimum, i dont think its possible.
A man with the artifact of a Unicorn horn holds immortal power, if he loses it, he dies.
Thats how idealism works, you make it a fantasy.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
NK is a commie nation that is fomenting fake trouble to get some global attention.

China is another commie nation that is showing teeth at best.

Rest assured, commies do not attack others unless the enemy is more than 10x weak.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

It is no more a commie nation than Rome was.

It is a private fiefdom.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

The USSR and China fought some border wars.
China and Vietnam fought a war.
China and Tibet.
China and Vietnam round 2.
China and Japan.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'd bet... If NK did anything stupid, China would invade, after NK had fired it's wad.

It would be taking a chapter from the US playbook, train your forces by attacking an enemy no one likes and you get global support for. Then you have a seasoned army ready to do more.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Well, this guy lays out a decent argument.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
'And the number of the forces of the horsemen is two myriads of myriads; and I heard the number of them.'
(Revelation 9:16)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PresidentHeston
Are you suggesting that these troops are going to cross the Euphrates and invade Israel?
If not, the quotation is quite irrelevant. Stick to what is happening on the ground.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Are you suggesting that these troops are going to cross the Euphrates and invade Israel?

If only Gomorrah were razed... *pines wistfully*

But, why would they need to? The Chinese are not a broadsword flailed wildly, like the U.S. -- they're a meticulously honed scalpel which slowly and methodically vivisects:

'The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.'
(Sun Tzu, The Art of War)

edit on 27-8-2015 by PresidentHeston because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join