It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Planned Parenthood Video: Baby Parts Buyer Jokes About Shipping Severed Heads

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Pope Francis, in major change, alters rules for women who've had abortions (CNN)Pope Francis has made a major change in the way the Catholic Church treats women who have had an abortion, dropping the requirement that they have a bishop's permission to lift the ban of their excommunication.
But the change in policy will apply only during the Holy Year that runs from December 8, 2015 to November 20, 2016.

www.cnn.com...

how kind hearted of him....

"I have decided, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, to concede to all priests for the Jubilee Year the discretion to absolve of the sin of abortion those who have procured it and who, with contrite heart, seek forgiveness for it," the letter said.

if I was involved with the abortion for that nine year old brazilian girl who was carrying twins, there's no way I would be able to sincerely seek forgiveness for wishing to save her life.

did they excommunicate any of those priest that were found to be taking advantage of the kids??

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Reminds me of this recent story.

Doctors Bow In Reverence To Cancer Victim Who Donated Organs 'To Be A Great Kid'

An 11-year-old's wish to give the gift of life to others came true on the last day of his life. The photograph below shows doctors bowing to Liang Yaoyi, a gifted student from Shenzhen, China, who died from a brain tumor in June. His mother can be seen crying in the background.

That's a powerful imagine and may that sweet soul live forever in happiness.
edit on 1-9-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No worse and probably more credible than PP's own "self audits" and book cooking that more than likely hides the interstate transportation of "donated" parts from the "Other" states.

Right,

So what exactly would make you happy at this point?

They looked for the malpractice you're accusing, and found none. And that makes you unhappy?

Here's a site you should spend some time on

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I'm so glad you tie me with the republicans and know who I am apparently. I'm very libertarian. I like freedom of choice, unfortunately, these BABIES don't have a choice whether they live or die.

And stop saying "tissue" when it is BABY PARTS! How about you get that right!

Stem cell express and PP speak volumes when their diction refers to babies as nothing but a piece of tissue.

people that joke around about the death of babies and killing them in AND outside the womb is horrible no matter who it is! I don't care about sides, I care about what is right. Once again it's about politics for people like you and not what is right.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and it's still a greater sin to help a young child carrying twins get an abortion to save her life than it is to rape that child and endanger her life to begin with!!!!

read something today saying that the sister of the ceo of stem express is no longer part of the speakers advisement team.
guess she served her purpose...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

And now for the emotional spin... Yawn..

Instances of rape and danger for the mother are completely different from just throwing your baby away because you don't want it.

Not only that, in those instances, our medical procedures have gotten better to the point where these claims are now nearly nonexistent.

Graffik

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join