It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Planned Parenthood Video: Baby Parts Buyer Jokes About Shipping Severed Heads

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: grandmakdw
Free speech is not involved in piling up little body parts and then using a tweezer to pull up a leg and saying "Oh a boy!"

Who did that? Is this happening?
It's a reference to part of the fourth video.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck
a reply to: xuenchen

Surprised this isn't in the hoax file. I think they discovered these videos were highly edited, and fabricated and those responsible are on the right to life group. Would be nice if war had a "right to life group" who showed people the severed limbs and decapitated bodies. Alas there are only those who fight for the fetus. Planned parenthood has been investigated and exonerated so surprised this is in current news.

It wasn't so much that "they" discovered the videos are a hoax. It was more like PP said they're a hoax and the MSM and even the White House immediately started pushing that as the party line.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Again, Murder is murder. If its human and you kill it, it is murder especially if formed. While you are pro woman, I am pro life. Life which is the needs of the many far out weighs the needs of the few who are immoral. That is my take on it.

The only exception to this rule, is if its between 2-3 weeks, and thats a guess and like I said a big maybe.

yes with livers so small that blood clots are mistaken for them!!!! this latest video doesn't really have that much about Planned Parenthood in it...

Okay, that is how you see it right? It turns out, certain people in power view the same about you. You dont have a right to live because your liver is too big and contributes to overpopulation.

Did not like what I said? I am merely using your very own logic. And by your logic, because the liver is too small the child doesn't deserve to live. You may advocate women, but that is entirely biased and in a way "taking sides" instead of taking sides with life as a whole. It is this mentality of yours and the elite which represents what is wrong with this world.

Everyone mostly looking after themselves while screwing the rest. Sorry, you will not change what it is. It is murder, and you CANNOT justify murder. EVER, and doing so is INSANITY and i wouldn't trust you around my children.

Edit: If people are gonna use political correctness in this thread, how about a law that prohibits abortion after 3 weeks?

MY arguement is that the baby is formed and cut into pieces by these sickos. This is no different than playing with frankenstein/human parts. Yes I will make that comparison because it is the truth. Had they done this 20 years ago there would be a mob with pitchforks waiting outside to burn certain people at the stake for their actions.

This world's morality is officially now in decay, and rest assured, when morality goes, so does humanity since without morals, there is only chaos, and chaos brings destruction.

I take my leave from this thread, before I say anything that is against TOS. Yes I am upset.

edit on th2015000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 27 Aug 2015 03:51:18 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 27 Aug 2015 03:51:18 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Again, Murder is murder. If its human and you kill it, it is murder especially if formed. While you are pro woman, I am pro life. Life which is the needs of the many far out weighs the needs of the few who are immoral. That is my take on it.

The only exception to this rule, is if its between 2-3 weeks, and thats a guess and like I said a big maybe.

MY arguement is that the baby is formed and cut into pieces by these sickos. This is no different than playing with frankenstein/human parts. Yes I will make that comparison because it is the truth. Had they done this 20 years ago there would be a mob with pitchforks waiting outside to burn certain people at the stake for their actions.

Abortion has been legal since the 1970's there for the disposal of

a foetus [in which ever medical manner appropriate] has been going

on for over 20 years and there have been no instances of mobs with

pitchforks....

This world's morality is officially now in decay, and rest assured, when morality goes, so does humanity since without morals, there is only chaos, and chaos brings destruction.

Another someone wanting to police someone else's morality?

The figures for abortion in the US are said to be 1 in 3. Personally

I feel it will be higher because it is a private and not obvious condition

and not everyone who has a termination admits to it, due to outside

pressures or maybe even the pressure from outside to feel guilt?

88% of women have their termination in the first 12 weeks

so much for the over dramatized horror stories of limbs and organs.

6 in 10 of those women already have a child.

69% are economically disadvantaged.

73% are religiously affiliated....who would have thought that!

www.guttmacher.org...

Now when your in the company of friends and family take a good look around

you and the chances are that one in three of the women present... or even

every other woman will at sometime maybe have had an abortion.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Again, Murder is murder.

Unless, its not.

If its human and you kill it, it is murder especially if formed.

What does that mean? What is "human"? Your excrement is "human". Your eye lash is a fully formed "human" eye lash.

Is having your fully formed "human" gall bladder removed murder?

A woman's egg is part of her body, whether or not it's fertilized. A woman has a right to decide what happens to her own human body parts.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Okay, that is how you see it right? It turns out, certain people in power view the same about you. You dont have a right to live because your liver is too big and contributes to overpopulation. Did not like what I said? I am merely using your very own logic. And by your logic, because the liver is too small the child doesn't deserve to live. You may advocate women, but that is entirely biased and in a way "taking sides" instead of taking sides with life as a whole. It is this mentality of yours and the elite which represents what is wrong with this world.

no, dear, I didn't have the right to live because I couldn't earn enough while working to afford the insane medical bills while trying to get a diagnosis so now I am older, a widow, with no income, so well I can go and live in the woods in a tent and eat berries and nuts for all society cares..... has nothing to do with the size of my liver, or how hard I worked through the years...

Everyone mostly looking after themselves while screwing the rest. Sorry, you will not change what it is. It is murder, and you CANNOT justify murder. EVER, and doing so is INSANITY and i wouldn't trust you around my children.

good!!! I raised my children, it's up to you to raise your own!! The only ones I plan on tolerating being asked to help out with their kids is my own daughter in laws, who, by the way, I would prefer they get an abortion before I'd see them lying in a bed suffering in pain for a week waiting for the baby they are carrying to die! Sorry, that is just how I feel, especially if that daughter in law already had a few kids depending on her!!!

is it murder when a shopkeeper pulls a gun out from under the counter and blows away the stupid kid that decided it would be fun to rob him? is it murder when the US decides to send warplanes, battle ships, and drones into a country and bombs entire cities into oblivion?
the shopkeeper reacted to preserve his possession.
the country reacted to preserve their freedom and way of life....
the pregnant women might be reacting to preserve her job, she might be reacting to preserve her ability to care for the kids she has, she might be reacting to preserve her way of life, or she might be reacting to preserve her life!!

I see no difference between the three!!!

Edit: If people are gonna use political correctness in this thread, how about a law that prohibits abortion after 3 weeks?

what is that, one week after they missed their first period??? ya, real bright, I am sure that they will be able to get all the dna tests done, all the blood tests, and such needed to know weather or not the pregnancy will be a danger or not....
heck, they're probably still wondering if they just are a little late....

and I see something obscenely wrong with a church that would excommunicate everyone involved in the fight for a nine year old's abortion that they claim is so dangerous to her life who then proceeds with it regardless of what the state says because they know the danger is real, and yet, well, they leave out the girls rapist in the excommunication process....

I see it obscene to leave a women to suffer for days waiting for the baby to die within her...
I see it obscene to leave the women to suffer as the baby that has no chance in life is crushed by her uterus
I see it as obscene to think that a women should drop her living kids off in a abusive foster care system so she can safely carry a baby to term.....(not saying that a women is obscene for deciding such on her own just that it's hers and only hers to make), or that she should have to quit her job and watch those kids go without food, or healthcare, or other necessities because her job is incompatible to a developing fetus.

oh, we're finally on topic, the fetal tissue, and the research that depends on it....
like I said before, I was deemed not worthy of decent healthcare decades ago, as was my husband, as was my kids....
we weren't poor enough, we weren't rich enough, we didn't work hard enough, we worked too hard....
while one of my kids occasionally spend days at home waiting for payday so we could buy him his extra asthma medication for school, my neighbor was opening her windows wide in the middle of winter to "air the place out" since well, she didn't have to worry about the electric bill...the taxpayer paid for it!!!
I could care less about the research. but, well, let's see...
stemexpress was founded my the sister of one of the advisers (health adviser at that) for the republican speaker of the house. and if you look and see who supported the idea of making the fetal tissue available to the researchers, you will find many republican names on that list!! it seems that although the republican party hates planned parenthood, they have no problem with utilizing fetal tissue, heck we even have one presidential candidate that did research with it!!!
nope, I don't think the research is going anywhere....since the people want the cures they hope it develops. cures that will be probably far out of my price range or that of my children even....
so well, don't tie me and mine in with the ghouls that are mincing and dicing!!!
and planned parenthood shouldn't be tied in with the jokes on this latest video... they are no where to be found in it!! It's stemexpress and cmp with cmp doing most of the joking!!!!!

what gets my goat is that the mother of a nine year old girl is seen as unredeamable for saving the girl's life while the rapist that got her pregnant to begin with isn't!! I remember when that story first hit the news and ATS....and how many on these boards were claiming that the doctors, the nurses were all lying about the dangers it posed to the girl! such a hardline position kind of kills any possibility that a compromise can be reached!!

Archbishop Don Jose Cardoso Sobrinho of Recife excommunicated the doctor, the child's mother and the medical team involved in the procedure. However, the stepfather was not excommunicated, with Sobrinho telling Globo TV that, "A graver act than (rape) is abortion, to eliminate an innocent life."

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Your case is different and I understand what you say. Yes it is hard to raise children especially in todays society, and perhaps from a point of view you did to what you felt was best. However, in the case of PP and body parts, that is where I draw the line.

To understand a bit on what I am trying to say, watch the movie "the island", I wont spoil it for you, but it will give you an idea on where I come from.

Listen I meant to offense to you, and I do apologize for my emotional part. However, it is one thing to abort, but it is another to sell what you aborted. (Slightly off topic, but goes hand to hand with abortion fetuses), did you know about the rumors of aborted babies being used in pepsi as an ingredient, and hamburgers?

You may want to look up a certain presidents quote when confronted about pepsi's use of fetuses. "It's ordinary buisness", just like PP is a buisness of horror. There is much more to this than you know and that I know. Just be aware, that we literally live in a satanic system. By the time people wake up to this truth it will be too late.

Despite your own experiences, to which I completely understand, you have to admit, there is something else you are not clearly seeing, but you feel it in your gut, and know this is just plain wrong.

But do not take my word for it, look into it. I see where you coming from though, but my argument as I said is on the body parts. It all just sounds like a horror movie to me.

Edit:
Some aborted fetuses are not "killed" they are saved and grown large enough to then kill and sold. However, this is the dark side of your government.
edit on th2015000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 27 Aug 2015 07:51:39 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 27 Aug 2015 07:51:39 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Listen I meant to offense to you, and I do apologize for my emotional part. However, it is one thing to abort, but it is another to sell what you aborted.

No one is SELLING their aborted results. Women who go in for abortions are offered a choice to donate the remains to science.

(Slightly off topic, but goes hand to hand with abortion fetuses), did you know about the rumors of aborted babies being used in pepsi as an ingredient, and hamburgers?

Aborted fetuses are NOT being used as ingredients in any food products. Stem cell cultures have been used to see the reactions of ingredients, used in Pepsi, for example. Just like scientists have used animals to test the reactions to various ingredients. If rats given Pepsi are dying of stomach cancer, then there's something wrong with some ingredients. Stem cell cultures make perfect research subjects. But, you are not consuming stem cells when you drink a Pepsi, any more than you're eating a rat that was used to test Pepsi products.

edit on 27-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Listen I meant to offense to you, and I do apologize for my emotional part. However, it is one thing to abort, but it is another to sell what you aborted.

No one is SELLING their aborted results. Women who go in for abortions are offered a choice to donate the remains to science.

(Slightly off topic, but goes hand to hand with abortion fetuses), did you know about the rumors of aborted babies being used in pepsi as an ingredient, and hamburgers?

Aborted fetuses are NOT being used as ingredients in any food products. Stem cell cultures have been used to see the reactions of ingredients, used in Pepsi, for example. Just like scientists have used animals to test the reactions to various ingredients. If rats given Pepsi are dying of stomach cancer, then there's something wrong with some ingredients. Stem cell cultures make perfect research subjects. But, you are not consuming stem cells when you drink a Pepsi, any more than you're eating a rat that was used to test Pepsi products.

Excuse me, but I thought this thread was about hyperbole and hysteria. I'll thank you not to go bogging down the discussion with such trivialities as facts and details.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

What does that mean? What is "human"? Your excrement is "human". Your eye lash is a fully formed "human" eye lash.

Is having your fully formed "human" gall bladder removed murder?

A woman's egg is part of her body, whether or not it's fertilized. A woman has a right to decide what happens to her own human body parts.

My God.

The "comparisons"

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

so, some women, some children, so die, trying to give birth to babies that won't survive anyways,
because some people have a problem with the goulish fetal tissue industry, which, well....
if I am understandin this video that is the topic of discussion in this thread, well, there are at least 100 sources the stem express has for fetal tissue, and well, planned parenthood, I'll estimate high since I don't remember the actual number, a grand total of less than 10 clinics donating tissue....
planned parenthood probably prevents more abortions through the various low cost birth control that they distribute, provides cancer screenings, testing for stds, maternity care, and many other services....and yes, they help women coordinate donating fetal tissue for research.
the women actually getting the abortions AREN'T SELLING ANYTHING, THEY ARE DONATING!!!

am I reading a million and one threads saying that stemexpress is evil??? nope....
what about the researchers??? nope, heck one of them is even running for president and he's a top notch doctor worthy of the highest office in the land!!!

You want to know what I see as evil???
man and women fall in love, get married....
their love produces a child, women finds that she is more dependent on the husband for financial support because well society makes it that way by giving her less worth in the job market because well, you know, she now has a big responsibility- the child!!
man and women might not agree on just how important sex is in their relationship and well if the man deems it more important, well, the women will now be more willing to just go along with him, because she is dependent financially...
and well for the sake of the child, it is better they stay together...
no birth control is 100% effective, and well the better the method is, the more is costs...which, well, therefore falls on the husband, the money earner to provide....
and yet, all we hear from some is how she shouldn't have the sex, if she didn't want the kid!! even though religions throughout the ages have been trying to convince her she has no right to say no, and the societies have been designed throughout the ages to ensure that she doesn't have the power to survive on her own.
so well, more children are born and hubby might get a little irritated by now... more demanding, more authoritarian...
and well she is now finding herself doing things at his command that her heart tells her is not in her best interest, or her kid's best interest.... and well the religions are still claiming that her god demands it, and society is still built so that she is at such a disadvantage if she doesn't it's better to just ignore her heart.
a two for one special deal for satan!!!!

the idea that anyone should have the right to tell such a women that she should sacrifice her life, trying to carry a child to term that the medical professionals claim isn't possible to do and leave her living children in the care of a husband she knows won't act in their best interest, or to a foster care system that is malfunctioning at best, abusive at worst.....
well...
YOU DON'T!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

But do not take my word for it, look into it. I see where you coming from though, but my argument as I said is on the body parts. It all just sounds like a horror movie to me.

**EXACTLY** what the makers of the video were aiming for.

'People' are being manipulated in a way they don't even realise it.

"HORROR MOVIES" have a large following and make mega bucks ... So

they are jumping on the band wagon to achieve their ends. LOL!!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Around 50% of all women's fertilized "human" eggs are spontaneously aborted, naturally, and wind up in the toilet.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

where???
it doesn't give a fetus the same value it does a living person if killing
and I don't believe it was part of the hebrew belief system back then....
it was when there was a quickening, or when the first breath was taken...

in those state where we have seen the fetus given rights,
we have also seen women imprisioned for miscarriage.
we've seen forced c-sections because doctors claimed they were necessary (probably for the purchase of the yacht that saw down the street for sale!!)

how can you take away the basic rights of some of our citizens claiming that a POSSIBLE NEW LIFE.....possible because well, it might naturally be miscarried any time during the pregnancy.... has more rights than them???

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Edit:
Some aborted fetuses are not "killed" they are saved and grown large enough to then kill and sold. However, this is the dark side of your government.

I don't suppose it would be too much to ask for a source on this information? I mean, other than your vivid imagination...

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
lol....I wouldn't put anything past our gov't,
but then I have to say there isn't much we, as citizens could do, if such was happening...
maybe people would feel better if the gov't got their fetuses by kidnapping their sisters, their wives, their mothers off the street and forcing them to donate their fetus to their dark cause instead of women just opting to donate them for whatever reason... don't know..
just know that if the gov't wants fetus growing in their labs, more than likely they will have them.....one way or the other.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: warkankachayam
It's a reference to part of the fourth video.

So, is someone doing that?

I think it's pretty funny you know which video this comes from. These PP videos are like a mini-series of horror, that their "fans" have watched over and over and they can even answer trivia game questions like:

"OK contestants, In which video was there a discussion about holding up a dead baby from a pile of carcasses and claiming it was a boy?"

Ding!

"Number four"!

"You are correct! Move ahead 4 spaces"!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Ummnn... Wonder how many infertile couples have been helped

to have 'natural' children of their own, who would never have

been able to .... without the results of stem cell research

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
I wonder how many would refuse to give their kids polio vaccines during an outbreak since well, the vaccine was developed with the use of stem cells of an aborted baby.

but heck, I am still waiting for hobby lobby to cut ties with all those companies in china that are used by the gov't to enforce their one child policy and occasionally results in forced abortions....
ain't holding my breath though.

edit on 27-8-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Planned Parenthood says budget cuts are affecting access to healthcare Organization forced to reduce office hours

Those cuts came after activists posted undercover videos allegedly showing national Planned Parenthood leaders discussing the sale of fetal tissue.

"Planned Parenthood of Northern New England is not an organization the offers fetal tissue donation to its patients, and the idea that one of our counselors would insist on an investigation and the use of public resources to send law enforcement into our offices to raise questions about something that doesn't even happen here," said Jennifer Frizzell, of the Planned Parenthood New Hampshire Action Fund.

Planned Parenthood of New England said it has had to reduce office hours statewide because of the funding cuts.

www.wmur.com...

wonder how much gov't funding goes into fetal research???
how can I opt out of paying taxes for it???
ya know, in case I actually find a way to get a job that doesn't involve me being in pain 24/7.....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join