It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Planned Parenthood Video: Baby Parts Buyer Jokes About Shipping Severed Heads

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Really, at this point, it's very obvious those that support CMP and their misleading ways don't care about the truth and no matter how much evidence is shown that CMP has edited the footage to convey a false narrative these people will continue to follow them. And they're not following them blindly, they fully support these lies to further their agenda. They'll try to twist every shred of evidence against CMP. It's disgusting and sad that so many will fully embrace ignorance because they are against abortion.

edit on 29-8-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That was from the complaint that the National Abortion Federation filed against them. It seems that they produced fake ids and signed confidentality agreements and what not to get into their meeting so they could mingle with the members.
I don't know where they got the part that I posted from, weather it's from the same study that planned parenthood had done or they had their own done. but well....
cmp would rather plead the 5th than to cooperate with the discovery process, although they might be just trying to protect I think it's three people that played a role in this scam that as of yet, haven't been identified.

although long, the complaint was a pretty interesting read...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

You'd think CMP would be nothing but forth coming about everything they've done so far. They are super awesome citizen journalist who are taking down the evil empire that is PP so why plead the 5th if you got nothing to hide? I thought they were all about exposure? I guess not if they are the ones being exposed as frauds, especially if they broke a law?

Btw, what the hell is a citizen journalist? Can anyone be one?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

GREAT information! Thank you! Sadly, it's not surprising at all to find that all mention of tissue donation and NOT making a profit were removed from the tapes. That's propaganda for ya!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neveroddoreven99

I hate abortion, I think this entire thing is ghastly...

But liberals aren't the problem.

It's the right wing and their incessant attempts at mind rape with a mental Ludovico Technique trying to brainwash the fence sitters with abhorrent imagery in their invectives.
edit on 31-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Let's say it's $50 a specimen...

& every foetus can deliver 4 specimens on average...

Let's times that by the average 350,000 abortions per year...

That works out to $70,000,000 per year.

Now can we honestly say that wages and reimbursement aside, that evens out to $0.00 annually...

I don't know, maybe, but oversight should be used to determine that. In my opinion.
edit on 31-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Changed estimates to match just PP.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

don't do it, they might hook your brain up to life support , not that we have any idea what happens to our body parts anyway, who know what they do or are capable of.

First almost fully-formed human brain grown in lab, researchers claim

Brain grown in lab

They say their brain also contains a spinal cord, signalling circuitry and even a retina. They think, think it is not conscious.

What's that saying?

*A little knowledge is a dangerous thing*....

# Brain death is not a 'coma' A patient in a coma continues to have brain

activity. When brain death occurs all brain function ceases. When brain

death occurs there is no chance of recovery what so ever.

When someone is brain dead there is no feeling of pain or suffering#

www.lifepoint-sc.org...

Then you haven't seen the footage of the dead decapitated dog being brought back to life.
Was brain dead, decapitated, and they tubed it up and the fear in its eyes when it comes back to life is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

It is absolutely possible to bring someone back from brain dead on a machine with current technology.
edit on 31-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Fetal donations are only done in Planned Parenthood Clinics in 3 states, California, Colorado and Oregon. So, that cuts your number down exponentially.

Also, early abortions, when most abortions are done, are usually done "medically" by taking a pill. The woman passes the embryo at home, in the bathroom, so no donation there.

edit on 31-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Thanks for the insight.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
August 31, 2015
Deconstructing Planned Parenthood’s Failed “Forensic Analysis” Report

www.centerformedicalprogress.org...

Conclusion:

The Planned Parenthood report contains multiple erroneous statements and conclusions, yet by its own words finds no “substantive video manipulation” and “no evidence of audio manipulation.” CMP’s investigative video recordings are high-quality and reproducible evidence that can be provided to law enforcement and official investigators in original recording format.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Get out! Your source is CMP itself?

How about they actually release the entire unedited videos? I know they claim they have but turns out they lied. Shocking I know.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You're assuming every fetus is cut up and divided by 4. You're also assuming every woman getting an abortation is donating the fetus to science.

That all aside, it PP was nefariously looking to make real money why not charge more? But all assumptions aside, the 3 states that PP clinics actually donate have been investigated and cleared of wrong doing so we may as well stop with the "what if" scenarios.
edit on 31-8-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If at some point they or others actually do find evidence that PP is breaking the law then myself and others are going to blow it off as more of the same BS they have been spewing. They have cried wolf so many times no one will listen if one actually comes.

Folks the medical field is gross which is just one of the many reasons doctors get paid the bucks.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
New Video: Planned Parenthood Doc Caught Admitting She Can Hide Profit From Selling Aborted Babies

www.lifenews.com...

Today’s 28-minute supplemental video provides additional proof of that and also shows how Planned Parenthood is making and hiding profits from the sales in an attempt to get around federal law banning the practice.

Farrell also admits that abortion practitioners at this facility actually conduct their own experimentation on human fetal remains obtained during abortions. She said price for the fetal remains are broken down by Planned Parenthood into “line items” and “baked” into contracts involving the sale of fetal remains.

Farrell is also heard discussing how Planned Parenthood is “risk adverse” because is subject to certain laws, then goes on to explain how the she could manipulate the books in order to conceal the financial benefit received by Planned Parenthood.

The correction of the time stamp error today only illustrates that the CMP videos are correctly portrayed and that the missing video hid nothing that altered the original portrayal of the conversation with Director of Research for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, Melissa Farrell, he indicated.

He said the so-called “forensic video expert” that analyzed the CMP footage was Grant Fredericks.

“According to court documents in one case in which Fredericks presented himself as an expert, he was found to have grossly misrepresented his experience and credentials, which called into question his credibility as a witness,” Newman indicated.

“Based on the fact that Fredericks has been caught lying about his ‘expert’ experience, the credibility of his work is what should really be in question here,” said Newman. “All of this is just a ‘smoke-and-mirrors’ attempt by Planned Parenthood to distract attention away from their own illegal activity. In response, we continue to call for the criminal prosecution of Planned Parenthood executives that illegally profited from the sale of aborted baby remains, those who put women at risk by manipulating their abortion procedures in order to obtain intact organs, and those who covered up the illegal activity.”

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Get out! Your source is CMP itself?

How about they actually release the entire unedited videos? I know they claim they have but turns out they lied. Shocking I know.

No worse and probably more credible than PP's own "self audits" and book cooking that more than likely hides the interstate transportation of "donated" parts from the "Other" states.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
New Video: Planned Parenthood Doc Caught Admitting She Can Hide Profit From Selling Aborted Babies

www.lifenews.com...

here's the video ...

Part 2 Supplement TX FULL FOOTAGE: Intact Fetuses "Just a Matter of Line Items" for PP

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Then you haven't seen the footage of the dead decapitated dog being brought back to life.
Was brain dead, decapitated, and they tubed it up and the fear in its eyes when it comes back to life is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

It is absolutely possible to bring someone back from brain dead on a machine with current technology.

LOL!! ... And I suppose you've never heard of *special effects* in

film making? I suppose you believe super man can really FLY?

Do you really believe you know better than doctors?

.. from link
What is the meaning of brain death? Brain death is the legal definition
of death.It is the complete and irreversible cessation of all brain
function.
It means that as a result of severe trauma or injury to
the brain, the body's blood supply to the brain is blocked, the brain
dies and it cannot be revived Brain death is death it is
permanent and cannot be reversed.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hmmm. I watched the whole thing and saw nothing in there about hiding profit. All I heard was covering costs involved in tissue procurement. I heard that the costs can go up, depending on gestational age, because more expertise and time is required. more complications, etc. I heard a lot of talk about regulations and following them. Nothing sounded shady there.

The other interesting thing I heard was her saying that many, many women specifically ask to donate their fetuses. That kind of ruins the other video with the ex-Stem Express employee implying that women are forced/coerced and some not even given the chance to consent.... Hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Personally, I don't care who laughs or pokes fun of my dead body [to relieve their stress on the job], but my son does and it's him that I care about--more than anyone else.
---------------------

To the person who called me selfish for stating my thoughts.. you have no idea.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobinB022
a reply to: eletheia

Personally, I don't care who laughs or pokes fun of my dead body [to relieve their stress on the job], but my son does and it's him that I care about--more than anyone else.
---------------------

To the person who called me selfish for stating my thoughts.. you have no idea.

There are many parents who *honour* the wishes of their very young children

who want to donate, even when it pains them to do so, and they would rather

not.

Simply because it was their child's wish

If I didn't believe in cremation but my parents did .... Do you think I should

bury them?

See this thread is about CHOICE but your son is dictating HIS

choice above YOUR choice.

Both of you are 'assuming' the doctors and undertakers have no integrity

where as in my experience they do.

IF some of your assumptions are because the videos this thread is all about

**REMEMBER THEY ARE ACTORS AND ARE ONLY ACTING!!**