It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will leave the Democratic Party in its worst shape since the 1920s

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Amazing that I knew who the OP was just by reading the headline.

I hope you realize these nut job Obama bashing stories you keep coming up with do little to degrade Barry while making the far right look out of touch with reality.

edit on 26-8-2015 by jrod because: add

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

There is no magic bullet to fixing things...

I'm helping with a new party and I will give them max effort... Till they become owned by corporate America.

I don't want a life long politician in office... They are owned already...

I am not expecting a sudden fix, it's going to take a lot of effort to break the two party system.

We have put it off for to many years, and there may not be a path back to economic prosperity... But if we don't try we know where this is going to lead.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Shooting for the presidency as a third party is nearly impossible right now. Local offices are won by third party candidates all the time.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

The trick is the 5% rule, that's what the vpoa is shooting for... Once they are an officialy recognized party they will have federal dollars to assist with eating the elephant.

Right now it's all being done with a shoe string budget and a desire to fix the broken system.

In 16 months the vpoa has a functioning party in every state. Also at this time it is an all volunteer effort, no salaries .. Every dollar donated goes to helping get people into office.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

So do the patterns of both parties laying down and letting each other bounce back. But go ahead and get all excited about the new narrative- the latest change in a liars story about what reality is and how he can fix it for you.

They could have finished each other off countless times in the past, so why didn't they? That's like asking why two card sharks at a table full of suckers aren't going after each other's winning hands. It's obvious.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

Not a bad way to look at it.

But has either Party ever lost as many seats as the Democrats have since Obama took office?

900+ is a lot yes?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Depends where you start and stop counting, considering that there are only a few dozen seats in US government that actually get anything done.

The fact that the standard of counting the balance of power is changing should tell you the count is being obfuscated. If it were a redistricting year I'd understand why were talking about those seats, but there's another election before that time comes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join