It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of siege underway at Queensland University of Technology , Brisbane, Australia-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is just breaking saw the tweet at breaking news.com

Reports of siege underway at Queensland University of Technology in Kelvin Grove, a suburb of Brisbane, Australia; nearby streets blocked by police - @9NewsBrisbane

All I can find are retweets of this tweet. So if anyone can find any info please do. What do they mean by siege?

twitter.com...
edit on 25-8-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sparse news right now.

I did find one news link.

www.9news.com.au...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Apparently some guy was making threats?

3:42 AM there when they declared emergency:

Police said the emergency declaration was made at 3.42am this morning after a man made threats. Officers remain on the scene

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: grey580

3:42 AM there when they declared emergency:

Police said the emergency declaration was made at 3.42am this morning after a man made threats. Officers remain on the scene

Yeah how does that turn into siege underway?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Threatening organizations with more people and guns than you is not a way to get ahead in life.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Hey, don't knock it. It seems to be working for ISIS.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
summer go away. this solstice drove just about everyone in every country bonkers.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

olice are searching for a person who called authorities claiming they would shoot themselves and others in Brisbane's Kelvin Grove.

An emergency declaration was made at 3.42am this morning after a man called police saying he was going to shoot himself, some people he was with and any police officers that came near him.

He provided a name and an address near the Queensland University of Technology.

Police shut down four streets including Carraway, Ramsgate and Blarney streets as well as Musk Avenue and began waking residents of a unit complex searching for the caller.

Read more at www.9news.com.au...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Prank caller..... Someone wanted the day off.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

I bet that an Al-Qaeda attacking us, Al-Qaeda is attacking us, Al-Qaeda is attacking us,.... hang on ....make that ... ISIS, ISIS, ISIS is attacking us, ISIS is attacking us, ISIS is attacking us, please protect me governemnt . please protect me governemnt . .....please protect me governemnt .

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Not a single mention of this on the late night news. Whoever was responsible is in for a hiding, if caught.

new topics

top topics

join