It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a Hacked Hillary Email Set Up The Ambush of Ambassador Christopher Stevens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

pow !!

usually the "Silence is Golden" rule is used when extreme guilt has been exposed.

this is a bombshell.

time to put on the Benghazi Double-Vision Glasses again.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Haha!
"Err, no comment"
"We can't comment on that"
"We will defer to the State Department on that"

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Why would the pentagon comment on an ongoing investigation? Of course they are going to side-step. It would be stupid for them not to.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Deferring to the State Dept. is interesting. It looks like they're giving them [State] an opportunity to come clean first...before they release their findings.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

to believe in something because it's possible is not logical.

Unless you're talking about evolution...

Anywho, I think the evidence might start making a lot of other people ask this question as well, which is a good thing. But either way her credibility is shot and she should just stop now.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

If ISIS did that they would be bragging about it.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

If ISIS did that they would be bragging about it.

Not if they are still hacking other US leaders that are silly enough to use unsecured email servers to transmit secret data.
They wouldn't want to draw any attention to it.
I just heard that Caroline Kennedy was using personal email for government business.
Politico
edit on b000000312015-08-25T16:55:15-05:0004America/ChicagoTue, 25 Aug 2015 16:55:15 -0500400000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I've said from the beginning that obviously, her system was hacked given what we know about the capabilities of our enemies. The details of her downfall are working up to that end. Somebody is making her twist in the wind until the bitter end. And they know that she will continually defend herself until she is forced to official drop out for the sake of the party.
Obama is getting his revenge.

A lot more is at stake here than the Benghazi attack. Eventually, the Clintons will not wanting to show their faces in public...wait, that has never happened to a disgraced politician in history regardless of the crime.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Obama is getting his revenge.

He needs to be investigated, too, imo. He is the one that absolutely failed to appoint an IG for her State Department during her entire tenure. Why? That just doesn't fit his micro-management style. I will never be convinced that Obama didn't know about the server. He was either complicit in whatever....or, he was setting her up.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Looks like Patrick Kennedy is running interference.

Two sources confirmed that Kennedy went to Capitol Hill in early July and argued the 2011 Abedin email – which as Fox News first reported kick-started the FBI probe along with a second 2012 email from Clinton aide Jake Sullivan -- did not contain classified material.

To make his case, Kennedy cited a 2011 Irish Times newspaper report about the Libyan revolution, to claim the information was already out there.

One participant found it odd Kennedy insisted on having the discussion in a secure facility for classified information, known as a SCIF, though Kennedy said the Abedin email was unclassified, and the Irish Times story did not contain comparable details.
www.foxnews.com...

Maybe this is similar to that excuse where Obama gets that
crazy idea he read it first in the Newspaper?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Why, yes, yes I will. ...and I'd happily put her head on that pike, right alongside all her little minions.

If it's true. Early days yet.

...I can't help but wonder when Pres. Obama is going to throw Ms. Clinton under the bus? There's no love lost there. I figure about a month before the convention.

I dread the prospect of that woman becoming dog catcher, much less President. I can't help but think the world will burn with that witch at the button.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
*yawn* It's getting late here. . .

Okay, if the Dept. of Homeland Security and a bunch of other intelligence agencies didn't know about her email server -- what makes people think a rag-tag bunch of freedom fighters using stolen gear in the desert knew about it?

The most "hacking" we've seen by anyone from ISIS or the Islamic world are public websites -- not unlisted email servers.

Maybe ISIS found out Hillary checked out a book about email first, and then decided to try and search the vast internet for her server...

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The whole world knows US created ISIS...

A retired Al QQuada explained the whole evolution in an interview on YT search ex al quada leader explans isis".

How stolen emails by them helped Bengazi attack is difficult to understand the logic.

Just sharing known facts.
We need this OP to mature over a long time.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Logic tells us Hillary's emails would be targeted by foreign governments and criminals around the world. She was Secretary of State and a Clinton, no less.

It's disingenuous to pretend she is no more likely to be hacked than the average gmail user.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Back up a bit.

What makes you think DHS didn't know about her private servers?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

...so foreign governments were aware of her email server, but not the NSA that "mules" over all internet traffic? Sometimes I don't think people understand how the internet works. L3 pretty much "owns" all the infrastructure that makes up the internet (fiber optic lines, hubs, ect) -- and L3 is a huge US Gov. contractor with deep ties to the NSA.

Everything, even foreign internet traffic at some point travels through something owned by L3. Unless a country has its own, internal and closed "intra-net" -- our government is aware and watching the traffic.

Level 3 is a "Tier 1" internet network... ie; it connects to everyone else, and everyone connects to it.
edit on 27-8-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Right. Of course the NSA was aware, as was DHS.

This led me to believe you thought otherwise:

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Okay, if the Dept. of Homeland Security and a bunch of other intelligence agencies didn't know about her email server -- what makes people think a rag-tag bunch of freedom fighters using stolen gear in the desert knew about it?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

What I'm saying is -- how could some rag tag rebels know about her private emails server and hack it -- or possibly some other government when it appears that the NSA and DHS had no clue it was there all along?

If foreign governments are infiltrating networks, the NSA knows. Hell, the USA invented ARPNET in the very beginning. If they saw China or Russia hitting some private server, they'd know and put eyes on it.

It appears they didn't.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

This is ATS and you're telling me things are as they appear?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join