It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a Hacked Hillary Email Set Up The Ambush of Ambassador Christopher Stevens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If the supposition in this article turns out to be true, then Hillary Clinton could be responsible for the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens through her own selfish and paranoid actions of doing all of her government business on her secret and insecure personal server.

Give it a read. Given what we've learned so far, this leans much closer to being highly probable. Personally, I believe her personal server WAS hacked...and the classified travel and protection plans of Ambassador Stevens were not only hacked via Clinton's home server...but ultimately resulted in helping to facilitate the attack in Benghazi.

Did a hacked Hillary email set up the ambush of Ambassador Christopher Stevens?

Putting together the information now publicly available, the question has to be asked: Did an ISIS hack of Hillary Clinton’s virtually defenseless home brew server set up the death of Ambassador Christopher Stevens?

ISIS has proven itself adept enough at information technology that a successful hack of Hillary Clinton’s server at her Chappaqua mansion cannot be ruled out, no matter how many Secret Service members stood guard. Apparently unbeknownst to the former secretary of state who boasted of the server’s security because of the guards outside, it is so easy to hack a garden variety server set up by a mom-and-pop operation that an ISIS (and Russian intelligence and Chinese and Romanian and many other agencies) hack is well within the realm of possibility.

www.americanthinker.com...

Now, consider this about the content of Top Secret emails from Hillary Clinton's server...turned over to investigators.
From The New York Post:

US intelligence officials so far have determined that at least four — and as many as 305 — of the more than 30,000 emails Clinton and her aides have printed out and turned over to investigators were classified at the time they were written.

They include a 2011 message from Clinton’s top aides that contains military intelligence from United States Africa Command gleaned from satellite images of troop movements in Libya, along with the travel and protection plans for Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who was later killed in a terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya. Another staff ­email sent to Clinton in 2012 contained investigative data about Benghazi terrorist suspects wanted by the FBI.

Both emails were classified TS/SI — Top Secret/Special Intelligence — and required the nation’s highest security clearance to read. SI is a control system within the supersecret designation known as Sensitive Compartmented Information.

SCI intelligence, which if leaked can cause “grave harm” to national security, is tightly controlled and usually kept in hard-copy form in bound books numbered and stored in highly secure “read rooms” known as SCIFs at department headquarters in Foggy Bottom.

nypost.com...

If the travel and protection plans for Ambassador Stevens were known to ISIS on September 10, 2011, then setting up the attack that resulted in his and three other Americans’ deaths would have been considerably aided.

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Wonderful. Somehow, if this turns out to be true, I am not surprised.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Kind of Ironic. We just went through this with that guy, whats his name "Edward Snowden..." Something or other. So, I realize there is some differences, he knowingly released information, but if she unknowingly released information simply because of her egotistical flaunting of proper security measures, Im not sure how it differs once you reach that point.

The question is, will the same people who were calling for Snowden's head on a pike regard Hilary's case the same way?

[this is under the assumption information was leaked via her server, of course its a huge assumption and merely a "what if"]

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I believe her personal server WAS hacked...and the classified travel and protection plans of Ambassador Stevens were not only hacked via Clinton's home server...but ultimately resulted in helping to facilitate the attack in Benghazi.

Why do you believe this? Do you have evidence other than assumptions by a blogger, or do you will this to be true because you believe it validates your personal political opinions of Hillary?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

The question is, will the same people who were calling for Snowden's head on a pike regard Hilary's case the same way?

I'd be willing to bet that a general consensus would show those people probably wouldn't feel the same way about this situation with Hillary, just because negligence isn't viewed as malicious as "intentionally releasing the information"

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I believe her personal server WAS hacked...and the classified travel and protection plans of Ambassador Stevens were not only hacked via Clinton's home server...but ultimately resulted in helping to facilitate the attack in Benghazi.

Why do you believe this? Do you have evidence other than assumptions by a blogger, or do you will this to be true because you believe it validates your personal political opinions of Hillary?

Do you dispute that there is a VERY high probability that her personal server was hacked...and that Steven's movements and protection plan (proven to be on that server) could've fallen into the wrong hands?

It's HIGHLY probable...and that's why I believe it probably happened.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It is possible, yes. Has anything been released that says there are fears that it has been hacked, or evidence to suggest it?

If not, there is no way to say that the probability is high or not. We can speculate, but to believe in something because it's possible is not logical.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I smell espionage stronger than ever.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

It is possible, yes. Has anything been released that says there are fears that it has been hacked, or evidence to suggest it?

If not, there is no way to say that the probability is high or not. We can speculate, but to believe in something because it's possible is not logical.

Hence, the reason it's been posted in the 'conspiracy' forum.
edit on 25-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hence, the reason it's been posted in the 'conspiracy' forum.

I suppose it would also fit in the religion forums as well. Gotta have blind faith to believe in something with no evidence to back it up.

This will become interesting if they ever do find evidence of a hacking, but until then it is just partisan political conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think your looking in the wrong direction.

I've always had a hunch this was a CIA op.

www.washingtonsblog.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think the Hillary server was hacked (or allowed to be hacked) and all of the data was being sent offshore to secure spy network server monitors.

Offshore could be British controlled places like Isle of Man, Cayman Islands, etc.

This is an elaborate set up of international intelligence agencies.

The long investigations will prove this out in time.

Then we may see indictments of high officials.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Perhaps kickbacks from arms sales after the buybacks?

(Dec 10, 2012)

Shortly after the October 2011 death of Qaddafi, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced in Tripoli that the U.S. was committing $40 million to help Libya “secure and recover its weapons stockpiles.” Department of State Assistant Secretary Andrew Shapiro confirms DOS had a weapons buy-back program in Libya that was also supported by the UK who gave $1.5 million, the Netherlands gave $1.2 million, Germany gave about $1 million and our neighbor to the north, Canada gave $1.6 million to purchase the deadly arsenal that went missing after the fall of Qaddafi.

The State Department was specifically looking to acquire the 20,000 MANPADS (they are commonly known as man-portable air shoulder-fire missiles) that went missing once Qaddafi was killed.

Did CIA and State Department Run Illegal Arms Trafficking in Benghazi?

OOps !!!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look at this.

I do agree this was probably a CIA op.

And if that's the case.

No one will ever pry the truth out of this.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: boncho

I'd be willing to bet that a general consensus would show those people probably wouldn't feel the same way about this situation with Hillary, just because negligence isn't viewed as malicious as "intentionally releasing the information"
Thats thing about top secret information though, negligence may as well be intent. there are very stringent guidelines in handling that information. No such thing as an "accident" if it gets released, because it means you were doing something you knew full well could jeopardize the information.

Unless the info was acquired in spite of every precaution, its pretty cut and dry.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Nobody had heard of ISIS in 2011, why are they being mentioned ad nauseum in the article?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Nobody had heard of ISIS in 2011, why are they being mentioned ad nauseum in the article?

I believe they were called "rebels" that we were giving money to in order to topple Syrian government "covertly".
they came up with their catchy name after they were properly funded.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The Clinton's have been killing people directly and indirectly for years. This would just be the latest murder perpetrated by their criminal enterprises.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Weather or not information was taken from her illegal servers does not change the fact that hillary was at least party responsible for the death of Stevens and the others that were ambushed that day.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
THIS JUST IN:

Pentagon Silent on Whether Top-Secret Data was Compromised in Clinton Emails

The Pentagon on Tuesday sidestepped questions about whether top-secret intelligence, including secrets derived from reconnaissance satellites and aircraft, was compromised after being placed on unsecure emails found on Hillary Clinton’s private server.

Pentagon Press Secretary Peter Cook, in an inaugural briefing for reporters, would not answer questions about the secret intelligence found by an inspector general in a sampling of emails once stored on Clinton’s unsecured server. The email system was used by the former secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.

So far, some 305 emails containing classified data have been found among some 60,000 emails once kept on the private server.

“I think this an issue best left to the State Department,” Cook said. “They’ve had to address this and also Secretary Clinton. It’s not something that I think makes sense for me to get into from right here at this podium.”

Cook also would not say if the Pentagon is conducting a damage assessment or investigating whether its secrets were compromised.

U.S. Intelligence Community Inspector General Charles McCullough disclosed in a notification to Congress Aug. 11 that samples of Clinton’s emails had revealed improperly stored intelligence information classified “Top Secret//SI//TK//Noforn” on the Clinton server.

Clinton initially denied placing any classified information on the email server, and later said she did not knowingly use data that was “marked” classified. Last week she stated, “I did not send classified material, and I did not receive any material that was marked or designated classified.”

An email sent to the Clinton presidential campaign seeking comment was not returned.

MORE:
freebeacon.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join