It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson: 'Financial System' Slump Is God's Judgment For Abortion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Looks like you got plenty of judgment to go around already.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Looks like you got plenty of judgment to go around already.

We told you so...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

If you say so. I'm not holding my breath though. Abortion has been around since the dawn of time. It's not going away. You should just get right with it. It exists. Deal with it. God isn't about to punish us for any abortion laws in this country. It didn't happen in the 70's and it's not happening now.

Though I REALLY wish there was a way you could eat your words. You see, if you end up being right, I have to eat my words; but you get to go on and on about the imminent apocalypse until you die of old age (which will likely happen first) because there is no way to prove that it won't happen.
edit on 25-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion
Poor Pat. Still delusional after all these years.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
Rabbi Johnathon Cahn has said the exact same thing for the past two years.

When this all goes down soon you will understand. The SCOTS abortion ruling will bite America big time.

Read "The Harbinger" by Cahn.

Ron Paul has been saying it for a whole lot longer and explained why it happened and guess what it has nothing to do with abortion.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yes, abortion was the straw that broke the camel's back. Forget the countless war crimes committed by the U.S. for the past century, killing unborn babies who didn't feel a thing is what did it.

The financial crash has nothing to do with the system being rigged, it has to do with something that had absolutely nothing to do with finance. Makes perfect sense... if you're bat # crazy.
edit on 8/25/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Pat Robertson is delusional

on the contrary, its a carefully crafted confidence game too swindle millions from the life savings of senile old people, all in the name of saving the children.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Really? Maybe his so called god is just pissed off at all the so called preachers molesting children?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Really? Maybe his so called god is just pissed off at all the so called preachers molesting children?

Low blow

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Pat, Pat, Pat....

I also believe in God, but you know what, unless God came down and personally laid this all out to humanity - point blank...then you know what the collapse is from? People who are greedy, liars and misrepresent things for personal gain. People who would do 100 dishonest things before they'd try one honest one. Things done by people so short-sighted, that they failed (miserably I'll add) to look at the long-term effects of their decisions and actions.

So while you're a 'man of the cloth' Pat, how about you tell people what your opinion is vs. what God told you, mmmk?

Every action has a consequence...some aren't realized right away, just like this situation...I burned my toast Pat, was that's God's judgment for me saying "F**k" 10 times when I burnt my finger on the egg pan? NO! It's because I wasn't paying full attention and was in a hurry....

Love you Pat, but your opinions don't fare very well in public - maybe to give credit where credit is due...I'm sure God will judge you for putting words in his mouth and professing it as fact.

Gotta go Pat...oh, and don't cash that check....

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I think most religious teachers have absolutely no business talking about finances. All he knows is he is making boatloads of tax free money.

As far as how the corrupt central bank works and how elitists own half the stock market and therefore control the majority of what happens he is clueless.

It will not be God that causes a crash, but men who have manipulated the system to benefit themselves. They prosper on the way up, they are the first to sell on the way down, and they are the only ones left with enough money to buy at the bottom.

It's a cyclical cycle of hell perpetrated by elitists.

Pat should go back to what he does best. Profiting off doing a weekly book report on the same book each week. And doing so at much more than can be considered double honor, while the majority of his supporters live pay check to pay check.

edit on 25-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So sayeth a living abortion. Be sure and send him some money, he's not rich enough.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What really amazes me is that he can be stupid enough to believe this rubbish, but intelligent enough to continue breathing!!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The conversion rate is better in Hell anyway, my dollar will go further.

Can I buy gold with $'s in hell? It would be pretty liquid I'd imagine.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Remember these words when the tsumai of judgement SOON rains-down "we told you so"

"soon"? I guess its like saying "to god a 1000 years is like a day". Maybe it'll rain in 2973?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Oh, everything is God's judgement according to him. I wish this life-long end times hustle for bucks would end. I predict Pat's end before the end times, LOL. Please, please, do not send this loony money. The end times have been just around the corner for how many tiresome decades now? Get real.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I stay out of Church...God should stay out of my wallet.

Jude

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ole pat runs with the mammon crowd. I'd rather eat quail for forty years.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

From a Christian perspective I think this is utterly incorrect.

Whilst I agree abortion is completely wrong, Gods judgement will come at the end to individuals. Regarding America and abortion, this is an ongoing thing and has been legal for a quite sometime. If it was just this, something would have happened a long time ago.

If God is giving his wrath on the U.S its for more than just this issue, in my opinion.

Regards

david

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join