It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible - Full Summary of Revelation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The following is my opinion on Revelation. You will need a bible if you want to follow along with the scriptures as I tried to make this as condensed as possible.

Seven Churches

Not necessarily in the order of their messages.

1.Egyptian Religion, 2.Zoroastrianism, 3.Hinduism, 4.Judaism/Christianity, 5.Buddhism, 6.Plato/Greece, 7.Islam.

All held by Jesus Christ and his true church, the Elect/Enlightened who are obedient to the Fathers laws and the Holy Spirit.

The message to the 7 churches predicts one who overcomes the 7 churches who is handed the kingdom to warn the congregation prior to the second coming, similar to John the Baptist.

The Seven Seals

1st Seal - 70 AD
Destruction of 2nd Temple

Jesus is the rider on white horse who predicted the fall of Jerusalem and Rome finished the act.

Luke 21:20
When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near.

2nd Seal - 325 AD
Roman Catholic Church

3rd Seal - 610/1258 AD
Golden Age of Islam
Mohammed, judging the Catholic church and the trinity but not destroying it.

4th Seal - 1231/1826 AD
Inquisition

5th Seal
End of Church Dominance

6th Seal
Great Earthquake is a metaphor that accompanies the Revelation of Jesus Christ

144,000 enlightened/elect revealed
Congregation follows the enlightened

7th Seal follows the 7th Trumpet
Silence in Heaven but the 7 trumpets are a separate prophecy, they do not follow the 7th seal. 7th seal explained more later.

7 Trumpets

Trumpet 1-4

Rome and the Catholic church tries to conquer world. 1st Beast

First 4 Trumpets fulfilled by the Catholic church. 1/3 means 1/3 of the Prophetic Books OT/NT/Quran. The faith of the Jews and Muslims were not effected by the Catholic church.

Trumpet 5 - 1st Woe

Napoleon attempts to conquer world. 2nd Beast

Trumpet 6 - 2nd and 3rd Woe

Angel and Witnesses are not part of the Woes and Trumpets. Angel and Scroll, Gabriel & Quran. Two witnesses Moses & Mohammed. Jews and Muslims witnessing against Catholic Church.

2nd Woe WW1

3rd Woe WW2
Hitler tried to conquer world. 3rd beast

USA tries to conquer world. 4th Beast

7th Trumpet

Revelation of Jesus Christ

Three Angels

Angel 1 Revelation of Jesus Christ
Angel 2 Fall of Financial System
Angel 3 Fall of Fallen Church

Armageddon 7 bowls of wrath/plagues

Begin at the Revelation of Jesus Christ, End with the fall of the Babylon and the Beast.

7th seal releases 7 plagues.
My prayer is the plagues are only spiritual metaphors, but without repentance they could be physical and spiritual.

Armageddon, A spiritual war between opposing factions. My prayer is the war is only spiritual, but without repentance the war will likely be physical and spiritual.

The Beast and Babylon

The Trinity and the title Vicar of Christ(666), the Pope proclaims himself God. The Pope takes the seat of Christ who is considered God in the Trinity.

The Beast is the Church of the fallen, with the blood of the saints on their hands. The church who forced baptism and obedience to the King and Pope as God's authorities. Anyone who refused the Mark(666) of the Church was killed.

All kings claiming divine right to rule are false kings as Jesus is the only Devine King.

Oh how you have fallen son of the morning star(Jesus Christ). Satan is called the fallen son of Christ in the OT. Satan and the demons are the the fallen creation of Christ and the angels are the righteous creation of Christ.

The Catholic Church and all her Christian daughter churches represent the Church of the fallen. The church of sinners.

The enlightened who obey the commands of God and overcome willful sin are the true Church of Christ.

Babylon represents the corrupt Government and Financial System, which was given power by the Pope to speak on behalf of the Church of the fallen through Constantine and all subsequent European rulers.

After the fall of the Beast and Babylon

1000 year reign of Christ. All mankind united. All have faith in the Devine voice of Love and Reason, the Holy Spirit within. Age of enlightenment.

After the 1000 years

War of Gog and Magog.
Final Judgment
New Jerusalem

edit on 25-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Fascinating........really, really fascinating.....

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

That is your opinion today, but it wall change in the future. I know because I once held similar views myself. Here is the best answer I've found to aid in understand the Book of Rev. www.amazon.com...
edit on 25-8-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I am really interested in the 1000yr war as I believe it is almost here. The first on record was Jesus. Evil won that day and for 1000yrs we endured. The same with the crusades and the dark ages ensued. It is time again and the church has to tell the truth about Good losing the last 2 battles. We won nothing and this time the price is to high for us to lose as it could spell the end of man in the ensuing 1000yrs. Sorry its rushed but have go work.

edit on 25-8-2015 by chewi because: spelling mistake

edit on 25-8-2015 by chewi because: spelling mistake

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
If you want a really full summary of Revelation, this one, I submit, is better.
At least it's fuller, anyway.

Revelation

edit on 25-8-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Actually, I take the seven letters to have a kind of two layer meaning. They refer to types of believers in the modern day. By that I mean people who say they believe AND they refer to different historical ages of belief going through time from Christ's day forward to today.

My reasoning for this is that if you read those seven letters you can easily think of individual people you know who fit those descriptions - people for whom love is cold in their faith, people for whom a Jezebel spirit is alive in their walk, people who say they believe but really don't do much more than pay it lip service, etc. And then for the second interpretation, the final letter is to Laodicia where they are lukewarm. Most people today go through the motions and are lukewarm without really examining what or if they believe.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
the 144.000 are already revealed, just that everyone in the western world shut their eyes when it wasnt them.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree with you that the messages to the seven churches works on multiple levels.

I think the messages have value for all believers, but I will show you the message to the church in Philadelphia and why I think they may also contain a message that can be attributed to each religion.

7 “To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:
These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut.

I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

There is an entire church that will be shielded from the door to enlightenment being shut through corruption of the message. Not that the congregation won't have corrupt members but the principles of the church won't be corrupted. All the religions have turned to Zionism of some sort except One.

Because Buddhism is about a way of life and established no true religion there is no path to corrupt the foundation of the Buddhist teaching through legalistic and ritual Zionism.

Even Plato's works have been twisted into Zionism of an intellectual elitism which is not the foundation of his works.

Jeus I am the Light of the world.

Buddhist schools and texts that refer to a Divine Light do so in reference to a cosmic, God-like Buddha.www.adishakti.org...

The Buddha's first sermon after his Enlightenment centered on the Four Noble Truths, which are the foundation of Buddhism.

1. The truth of suffering
2. The truth of the cause of suffering
3. The truth of the end of suffering
4. Noble 8 fold path

The Nobel 8 fold path is to be viewed through the lense of the highest moral and peaceful principles.

1. Right view or understanding.
2. Right thought or attitude.
3. Right speech
4. Right action.
5. Right living.
6. Right effort or diligence.
7. Right mindfulness or awareness.
8. To be fully established in the 4 Nobel Truths.

If someone is following the 4 Nobel Truths and emerged in the Nobel 8 fold path it would be hard to say they were doing anything opposed to the Light/Chrsit. They would be following the same principles Jesus Christ taught in the New Testament and they would be united to the Father through the Light/Christ, Nirvana.

And I think Paul was prevented from going into Asia to preserve Buddhism in an non-corrupted form as it is today.

Acts 16:6
Paul and his companions traveled throughout the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been kept by the Holy Spirit from preaching the word in the province of Asia.

The Jews/Christians will be forced to acknowledge that God loved Siddhartha Gautama.

edit on 25-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chewi

I don't believe it will be a 1000 year war like the last 2000 years.

I believe Armageddon is only a spiritual revolution, and the account is given through spiritual metaphors. But I am an optimist. I can't say for certain that we won't make Armageddon a physical war also.

However, I can say that after Armageddon we are promised peace and the end of world hunger, "turning swords into plow shares."

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

How about The Revelation of Jesus Christ not needing interpretation because the language already has meaning.

It is, perhaps, describing exactly what it says, without allusion to something else.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
And I think Paul was prevented from going into Asia to preserve Buddhism in an non-corrupted form as it is today.

I need to explain that the "Asia" of Paul's time was the central portion of the west coast of modern Turkey.
If you want to understand Paul's movements. keep an eye on a map of the Roman provinces and beware anachronisms.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Whenever I read the seven churhes, I think of The Seven Principles of Maat - Universal Principles

And the seventh principle is clearly and visibly reached, outwardlyvisibly on earth

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Thank you for correcting me. Sometimes I forget biblical geography is not the same as today's geography. Interesting coincidence that Paul was prevented from entering historical Asia and modern Christians can't get into much of what we call Asia today.

Especially since many Buddhist outside of Asia see Christ as a teacher like Siddhartha Gautama.

Much of what I Learner from Buddhism comes from Thích Nhất Hạnh, a Vietnamese Buddhist who believes Christ was a an enlightened teacher equal to Buddha.

Obviously I disagree because I believe that Christ is the Light that Buddha connected too. So for me Christ is superior and is the Holy Spirit that guided the Buddha's teaching.

edit on 26-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: vataOsadhi
Whenever I read the seven churhes, I think of The Seven Principles of Maat - Universal Principles

And the seventh principle is clearly and visibly reached, outwardlyvisibly on earth

I like that, thank you for the link. I see the similarity.

It reads similar to the concept of Ying and Yang from a more philosophical perspective.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

How about The Revelation of Jesus Christ not needing interpretation because the language already has meaning.

It is, perhaps, describing exactly what it says, without allusion to something else.

I hope not, because Armageddon sounds a lot like a Nuclear WW3. That is why I look for a spiritual metaphorical meaning.

I am an optimist so I am hoping we can find peace without having to blow ourselves up again, or without some other form of physical destruction that Armageddon seems to imply taken figuratively.

new topics

top topics

join