It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mad Cow Case In Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Just as the U.S. was going to re-open beef trade with Canada, it appears that there is another mad cow case in Canada:

aolsvc.news.aol.com...

The thing that really bothers me about this article is that they mention that no part of the cow has entered the market for consumption, but seeing that it is a dairy cow, it's milk and cheese had to enter the market at some point!! Scary stuff!!

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Magickal:

Relax. Mad cow diseases isn't new. The only thing is we got a fancy new for it recently. It used to be: a cow sick and died. People would cook it and eat it. So relax.

It's the same thing as saying cancer rates are up. We just don't have a really significant period of time against which to compare, because detection machanisms improve daily. As we know more about more and more minute things and can detect it *seems* like all hell is breaking loose. The reality is, it always has been, we're just getting more aware of it.

Reminds me of 2 summers ago when we had a major cycling championship in my city. They closed several major roads for about 4 days. No traffic noise, was great. It also seemed there were way more birds. Guess what, same number of birds, you could just hear them!!!

Osiris

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hi Osiris

I would direct you to an earlier thread in which I have some excellent links with great information on mad cow and kuru, which is another prion disease. Mad Cow has NOT always been around. These prion diseases are caused by cannabilizing one's own species. I urge you to please read these reports because they have valuable information that the general public has not heard.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me know what you think. Thanks

Magick

join