It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how can simple geometry calculations display gregorian calendar dates?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
the image shows 2 rings (outer / inner radius 323 / 53, 252 / 89) with 4 gregorian calendar dates in 2 formats each.
(if you want to recalculate: convertxy.com...)

example: april 9th 1980 = 904 1980 (904 + 1980 = 2884)

(formatting rule for calendar dates would be: "for 'daymonth' use 3 and at least 3 digits whenever possible".)

how could the gregorian calendar be "linked" with geometry, given that geometry calculations clearly display gregorian calendar dates?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: peterp

Don't know why u want to know the Gregorian since end of calendar is coming in September

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

Don't know why u want to know the Gregorian since end of calendar is coming in September

Ah yes, the conclusion to 40 years in the desert. Monumental times.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Is it today already?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Is it today already?

Hahaha, nope you still have a couple of weeks....

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Wasn't this talked about in Calendrical Geometry 110 at SMHU already? If you deduce them by pi and take the equilateral conversion rate of the base pairs of numbers you get a mathematical symbiosis of seduction that leads you to Valentines day that looks like a flower when stenographed upon a lithograph. It's all so simple to explain holidays and end-o-days. It's actually so simple that if you square the base pair of all first days of the month you get one, and if you divide them upon themself you get one, which means today is always today. Two todays is never tomorrow and two yesterdays is stil in the past. Einstein even said that no day is ever a day without having daylight, unless that day falls within the regions that have no daylight at a given point of the year, and those days are nonexistant since the sun never crosses the sky in order to record calendrical dates. That is time travel.
edit on 24-8-2015 by iDope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

originally posted by: skunkape23
Is it today already?

Hahaha, nope you still have a couple of weeks....

Damnit! today was the day he was supposed to come out of a coma. But I guess in a few weeks it will be today, which makes no difference, it is always today. Wait, no, yesterday wasn't today, oh ya it was today when I was there, nevermind.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: iDope

Wasn't this talked about in Calendrical Geometry 110 at SMHU already? If you deduce them by pi and take the equilateral conversion rate of the base pairs of numbers you get a mathematical symbiosis of seduction that leads you to Valentines day that looks like a flower when stenographed upon a lithograph. It's all so simple to explain holidays and end-o-days. It's actually so simple that if you square the base pair of all first days of the month you get one, and if you divide them upon themself you get one, which means today is always today. Two todays is never tomorrow and two yesterdays is stil in the past. Einstein even said that no day is ever a day without having daylight, unless that day falls within the regions that have no daylight at a given point of the year, and those days are nonexistant since the sun never crosses the sky in order to record calendrical dates. That is time travel.

Time and calendars are reflections of astronomical events, alignments, and passage. The universe is a power grind that determines the particular state of a point or body in space, whether be wax or wane, the potential, and associated implications. You can lampoon it's undertones with imaginary coefficients, but mockery will only crystallize lack of enceinte.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

I know exactly how the calendat is derived. The solstices, equinoxes, revolution around the sun, etc., it is no secret. It's even astronomical to have Columbus day! So when does the pole shift occur according to your calendar? When do the aereola borealis occur to your calendar? Your blood moons your placenta moons?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I know exactly how the calendat is derived. The solstices, equinoxes, revolution around the sun, etc., it is no secret. It's even astronomical to have Columbus day! So when does the pole shift occur according to your calendar? When do the aereola borealis occur to your calendar? Your blood moons your placenta moons?

Here we go.....

The Aurora's are of little influence. The next pole shift is long after your personal shelf life, so it's irrelevant. Now blood moons of this configuration have a little more impact. September 13th is the next partial eclipse bloodmoon, and September 28th is a full bloodmoon, in conclusion to the Tetrad.

What's your problem? Girlfriend PMS? Seems like you're ringing out a dirty rag with all of the feminine references.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

And sarcasm should be taken with a grain of salt when dealing with a highly sarcastic post, as you may have noticed from the former. This entire OP is complete stupidity. I mean seriously AEREOLA borrelais and PLACENTA moon, you thought I was serious. Jeez, learn some bilogy astodude.
edit on 25-8-2015 by iDope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

And sarcasm should be taken with a grain of salt when dealing with a highly sarcastic post, as you may have noticed from the former. This entire OP is complete stupidity. I mean seriously AEREOLA borrelais and PLACENTA moon, you thought I was serious. Jeez, learn some bilogy astodude.

We can agree on the OP's vague and far removed abstracts. My sarcasm meter is finely tuned for sophmoric inference., hence my dirty rag comment. If I told you I was intimately familiar to biology and that I am a polymath, would you believe me? Probably not.

It's okay to heckle impotent threads, but don't drag the rest of cosmic academia down in the process. There's hidden nuggets of wile within.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Google "Gregorian Chant Square Notation."
Download and read 2 pdfs, I learned it in about 3 hours. You might wanna google some actual chants and listen while you're at it, just to yknow, experience something.
Then, read Steiner's "Inner Nature of Music and the Nature of Tone," then do the math of the intervals.
[url=http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA283/English/AP1983/InNaMu_index.html]http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA283/English/AP1983/InNaMu_index.html[/ url]

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

This made me laugh hysterically.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
serious posts only please.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

I did, and didn't find the substance i was wanting/info you're trying to convey.
Honestly, I am interested & if you'd provide some links, or links to links...
I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks Kt.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
as a reply to KAOStheory? nuts.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

What does it MEAN!!?.......
No,really...

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

that geometry calculations can display information about "real world events" as seen in the op.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I really (honestly) don't know what is going on in the OP. I see some numbers and no explanation as to what they mean. They don't appear to be similar in any way. Can you please show how 318934.48619243584 has anything to do with 202 1988 2129 as an example?

Additionally, say I do a different calculation like 7653.34532234553. What date and name is that indicating? This would help me understand the basic concept.
edit on 27-8-2015 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join