It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI papers confirms aliens?????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Why would it be in white text on a black (crumpled) background? Or are they negatives?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Ufologists' blinkered anthropomorphic conception of extraterrestrials and their accompanying tech, is what always kills such fantasies dead in utero.
edit on 26-8-2015 by PresidentHeston because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Just wanted to add this totally reminds me of the Akashic records first spoken of in the 18th century! Maybe it is true...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
I am truely sorry if this has been posted before if so feel free to ignore, close whatever. Quite honestly I don't know what to make of it for a few reasons.

1) I am on a phone so I have problems going through the papers.
2) because of that I can't quite make out if any of the papers are saying debunked, etc.
3) the papers are posted on the actual FBI vault, link below.

So not only am I asking for opinions but if anyone on a computer can make out interesting bits of info I cannot. There seems to be a few highlights from the papers, but I can't determine if this is being reported as it is, someone's, theory or what. I am turning to the only place that can clear this up

Highlights

1. Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control

2. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane

3. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size

4. They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world

5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us

6. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter

7. The disks posses a type of radiant energy or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without trace

Link to the FBI vault

vault.fbi.gov...

In reply to your post I say b.s.

The link takes one to a website where almost every page is unreadable. What one can make out is super-old and I doubt if what you propose can be found on those pages. Now to your comments:
1. Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control
Uggie: Nothing new, no revelations.
2. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane
Uggie: No one knows this for a fact because there is no evidence for the "visitors", none that has been made publicly.
3. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size
Uggie: Well, there goes the little greys that have been "reported" in the thousands.
4. They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world
Uggie: see 2.
5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us
Uggie: Uh, oh, there's that word "etheric". Shades of the Ethereans (Overlords Of The UFO - 1976 movie)!
6. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter
Uggie: Yeah, right.
7. The disks posses a type of radiant energy or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without trace
Uggie: Where do these people get this s__t from?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Uggielicious

And I thank you for your reply. Some people seem to be able to, highlights were on one of the pages could be made out. Explained where I got it and why it was posted. Even asked for people even to call bs so thanks.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Simple trick to help you read some of the non legible documents; use windows magnifier and invert the colors. I was able to read something I previously wasnt able to without the magnifier.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join