It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: Reallyfolks
I am truely sorry if this has been posted before if so feel free to ignore, close whatever. Quite honestly I don't know what to make of it for a few reasons.
1) I am on a phone so I have problems going through the papers.
2) because of that I can't quite make out if any of the papers are saying debunked, etc.
3) the papers are posted on the actual FBI vault, link below.
So not only am I asking for opinions but if anyone on a computer can make out interesting bits of info I cannot. There seems to be a few highlights from the papers, but I can't determine if this is being reported as it is, someone's, theory or what. I am turning to the only place that can clear this up
1. Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control
2. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane
3. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size
4. They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world
5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us
6. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter
7. The disks posses a type of radiant energy or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without trace
Link to the FBI vault