It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI papers confirms aliens?????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Transdimensional!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

I can't read it. It hurts my eyes looking at it. Sorry. It might be easier to read if somebody were to somehow reverse the colors so that the "page" is white and the writing is black, then enlarge it. That would probably be a sizable file though.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Thank you for this!

Can't judge to its authenticity but it corroborates the personal story I received a few years ago. This is the first of a thousand threads here that at least shares in similarity to what I learned and isn't just some personal mythos BS.

Even if it is personal mythos BS in the end.
Cool find, AB
edit on 8/24/2015 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Yes. Otherwise i could just make up stories and say i received them from telepathic aliens too.

I wouldn't be surprised if your "made up" story didn't make the fbi ufo vault, because that makes the difference there.

It was a genuine report or case the FBI had looked into and not a made up story. The report is as real as the incident that was reported.

Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks maybe this is mentioned, but if you go to the bottom left of the document, click on the UFO1.PDf and save link as...it will download 7.2 mb to your download file..

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of the call to Coast to Coast AM from the guy who claimed he was a former employee at Area-51.

Even though he supposedly called back and said it was a hoax others said it was possibly government agents using some advanced voice duplication software.

He claimed it was inter-dimensional aliens...but they weren't so peaceful according to him since they wanted the major population centers wiped out...

Either way it made for great radio!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

I cannot say whether or not this theory is true because I simply don`t know...but the report itself doesn`t prove anything regarding the existence of E.T.s or another astral plane.

As I have said before, I`m more interested in profesor and what kind of experiments he conducted. For all I know he could be experimenting with shrooms, opium, acid...and had these visions /encounters. It says nothing in the report...Perhaps even these visions/encounters were real but to say nothing other than this was obtained by supernatural means almost state the obvious.

Also, if you falied to notice, there is a disclamer on FBI vault site that says:

Please note that the information found in these files may no longer reflect the current beliefs, positions, opinions or policies currently helf by the FBI

So yeah, maybe they were just being open minded back then and considered it an interesting hypothesis that is worth investigating.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

I just think it's only fair to be open minded about this subject matter. Not saying that you aren't open-minded, but it seems that a lot of folks on here just straight up, disregard jewels that warrant further investigation.

However, it really comes down to physical evidence of their existence. It is only physical for those that have experienced encounters and the rest just cannot be open to the possibility of other worldly beings.

Either way it's always good to see things with an open mind.

Peace

edit on 24-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Anything the Feds make available on these matters is not by accident. Access to these files are very deliberate.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Im actually quite sad, because i WANT to read it all, but its really hard to make out what it says

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Awesome find!!! Bookmarked the vault, downloaded the file will post more after I am done straining my eyes LOL

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Cool, i like the part where they penetrate our world...

originally posted by: GrOuNd_ZeRo

He claimed it was inter-dimensional aliens...but they weren't so peaceful according to him since they wanted the major population centers wiped out...

Who could blame them, most humans want to whipe out major parts of our population?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
and this professor,
did he contack't them with sybles on the floor with chanting?
and this professor will open a gate for them?
sounds like demons to me.
what are demons? not the bible ones.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Even if this were the work of an FBI agent, how is the the FBI's belief in aliens or files on aliens any more believable than anyone else's? This is the organization that admitted that in fact it intentionally gave terrorists explosives to be used against the World Trade Center in 1993.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: wayforward

Don't know, good thing I never made such a claim. Seeing as how I couldnt make out all the documents at the time I was emailed it due to being on a phone. I posted here for input. Anytime any official government agency is tied to anything alongside these lines it tends to generate interest. Even if to call bs. I thought that's what ats was about.

If I wanted strictly msm stories, politics, science, relion there are options. I like many probably come here because you can get those and more.

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The world seems to be nothing like the control system has dictated for so long.Still years of struggle left until people can accept the truth of our reality.It's very hard for people to accept their reality has been programmed and they have been duped.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Oh wow! It all makes sense now! No wonder the FBI cant find any extra terrestrials and UFOs even though they seem to pop out everywhere, or at least by some peoples accounts.

Its not the space age technologies or the inter dimensional technologies that these space/dimensional visitors have that is keeping the FBI and likely other alphabeticals in the dust, and the stone age.

Its there crappy filing systems which they keep on file, which are all completely and utterly illegible. NO wonder there all confused and running in circles all the time on this subject, its because they cant read the stuff they write down to begin with...It all makes sense now.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I think the FBI memo is a hoax because it is the same premise of alien reptile travelling inter-dimensionally through a frequency that David Icke uses in his book "The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change The World". Anything from Icke is BS. The book was written during Icke's turquoise phase because the book has a turquoise colour to it. I wouldn't put any stock in the FBI memo.
edit on 26-8-2015 by RossWellOldMexico because: correct grammar

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This has already been posted on ATS a few times...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-8-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join