It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI papers confirms aliens?????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I am truely sorry if this has been posted before if so feel free to ignore, close whatever. Quite honestly I don't know what to make of it for a few reasons.

1) I am on a phone so I have problems going through the papers.
2) because of that I can't quite make out if any of the papers are saying debunked, etc.
3) the papers are posted on the actual FBI vault, link below.

So not only am I asking for opinions but if anyone on a computer can make out interesting bits of info I cannot. There seems to be a few highlights from the papers, but I can't determine if this is being reported as it is, someone's, theory or what. I am turning to the only place that can clear this up

Highlights

1. Part of the disks carry crews, others are under remote control

2. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane

3. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size

4. They are not excarnate Earth people, but come from their own world

5. They do NOT come from a planet as we use the word, but from an etheric planet which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us

6. The bodies of the visitors, and the craft, automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter

7. The disks posses a type of radiant energy or a ray, which will easily disintegrate any attacking ship. They reenter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without trace

Link to the FBI vault

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

It's all real. Every word.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Don't know what it is. That's why I'm asking. Appreciate the response, did you see anything I am unable to make out. Really my big question.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm trying to read through some of it but it's really hard to read because of all the static on the paper. Pretty interesting either way though. I'm surprised the FBI has this view-able if it is real.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
where did they all say that>?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This has been posted before... and if you mean the first document (that's legible) then read the first part where he mentions he got the info through "supernatural means" and though he was some professor and head of a University Dept that doesn't say HOW the info was garnered and if he has any idea what he's saying regardless... just that it was from a supernatural source... which could be the voices in his head.

So no, no "proof" of UFO's aliens or any of that stuff... just a possible crank letter... or absolute truth, but still total hearsay and thus, uncertain.

ETA: so what I meant to say was the letter was received by the FBI, filed.. and is likely a crank letter.
edit on 8/24/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Everything I have read so far is eyewitness accounts.
Some of it is in really crappy condition,
but interesting non the less.

One part mentions a poorly built ship, with a propeller in the back, and the comment that it looked like it was made by a teenager.
edit on 24-8-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Looks like a bunch of FBI correspondance with various people, most of which has probably been released via FOI requests and as the disclaimer on the site says, it doesn't confirm the FBI's stance on the subject, although they probably have been investigating the phenomena since at least 1947.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Cool, I appreciate it that's all I wanted to know. Appreciate you folks taking the time to look through it. It's a pain on the phone

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
This has been posted before... and if you mean the first document (that's legible) then read the first part where he mentions he got the info through "supernatural means" and though he was some professor and head of a University Dept that doesn't say HOW the info was garnered and if he has any idea what he's saying regardless... just that it was from a supernatural source... which could be the voices in his head.

So no, no "proof" of UFO's aliens or any of that stuff... just a possible crank letter... or absolute truth, but still total hearsay and thus, uncertain.

ETA: so what I meant to say was the letter was received by the FBI, filed.. and is likely a crank letter.

Correct.
There was a thread about it within the last 6 months, IIRC.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yeah alright, just clicked your link but that document is impossible to read...

This is not surprising at all, yes they exist, have been around.

It's a big, big cover-up, and it's on the FBI vault but sadly impossible to read without having a headache. I mean, why make it hard to read when you wanna make it public info, this to me clearly shows how information is controlled in the ufo corner.

Sooner or later the US president will have acknowledge their existence. But I guess there are more pressing world issue to talk about other than, other beings from a parallel reality.

Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You missed:

8. The region from which they come is NOT the "astral plane" but corresponds to Lokas or Talas. Students of esoteric matters will understand these terms.

9. They probably cannot be (reached?) by radio, but probably can be by radar, if a signal system can be devised for that (apperature?)

On #8 I found this

. D. — In Fundamentals of the Esoteric Philosophy, pp. 403-4, it is stated in regard to our position in the scale of Lokas and Talas that as we are in the Fourth Globe of our Chain we are in the fourth loka and fourth tala, Mahar-loka and Rasatala. "But, again, we are in the Fourth Round of our Planetary Chain. Therefore we have this bi-polar principle emphasized by the Fourth Round quality, i.e., Mahar-loka and Rasatala again. We are, furthermore, in the Fifth Root-Race of the Fourth Planet on the Fourth Round. Therefore our Root-Race, though evolving on that fourth Globe and in that fourth Round, is represented by the fifth of each column; Swar-loka and Talatala." [See Column below] Now I would like to ask: If we are in the Fifth Root-Race, why is it that in the scale of the Races we should be in a lower loka and tala (i.e., Swar-loka and Talatala) rather than the one superior to the Fourth-Round loka and tala; i.e., why are we not in Janar-loka and Sutala?

www.theosociety.org...

Anyway, I`m more interested who the writer/sender was. It says that the writer had several university degrees and was formerly a university department head. But it also says that the data was obtained by so-called supernatural means.

My thinking this was a profesor with several degrees in esoteric and was conducting some wild experiments that resulted in obtaining this data...not excatly confirming the existence of aliens.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Sorry it was posted before. Appreciate everyone's response , email sent from a friend with question marks. Copy/paste was a pain on phone. I thought it was just me not seeing documents well. Cleared up my question.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If there are ETs here, big if, I wish they would leave. They must be helping our greedy, warring leaders because they are not helping make mankind a better life form. They are up to no good.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Friend emailed. I did copy and paste.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Just wanted to add the file...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

If you scan through you'll see this had to do with 1947 and reports given. These are not crank letters. They are reports. Try reading some of them because they get very clear. This is what Stanton Friedman got his hands on so thank you OP. I downloaded this and will try to work through/dicipher the first few pages.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

No worries, I`m actually glad you provided a link to FBI vault. Lots of interesting reports in there. So thanks for that

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d
My thinking this was a profesor with several degrees in esoteric and was conducting some wild experiments that resulted in obtaining this data...not excatly confirming the existence of aliens.

So the premise I am reading here, is that "because" the professor got this information through some wild experiment is not proof enough for their existence.

But than again, they are not from this astral plane, so we really cannot come across any physical evidence to prove their existence.

Just some telepathic communications. That's all.

Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Yes. Otherwise i could just make up stories and say i received them from telepathic aliens too.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join